Dynamic Materials CorporationNASDAQ
Dynamic Materials Potentially The Best Energy Recovery Play
Dynamic Materials Could BOOM... But I'm Not Buying (Yet)
Thu, Sep. 15, 8:05 AM
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:18 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Tue, Jul. 19, 4:17 PM
Thu, Jun. 16, 7:13 AM
Thu, Apr. 28, 4:11 PM
- Dynamic Materials (NASDAQ:BOOM): Q1 EPS of -$0.03 beats by $0.15.
- Revenue of $40.5M (-0.8% Y/Y) beats by $4.25M.
Wed, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACHC, AEM, AIV, AJG, ALDR, ALGN, AMCC, AMGN, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATHN, ATR, ATRC, AZPN, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BMRN, BOOM, BRKS, BVN, CATM, CENX, CHDN, CHE, CHMT, CLD, CLW, COHR, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, DDR, DGII, DLR, ECOL, EHTH, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EPR, ESS, EXLS, EXPE, EYES, FET, FII, FLEX, FLS, FPO, GB, GILD, GIMO, GNW, GRPN, HELE, HIG, HT, HTH, HURN, HWAY, INVA, IPHI, ISBC, JNPR, KBR, KRG, LEG, LNKD, LOGM, LPLA, MATW, MMSI, MOBL, MOH, MSA, MSCC, N, NATI, NFG, NPTN, NR, NSIT, NSR, NUS, OFIX, OMCL, OUTR, P, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PODD, PXLW, QLIK, RGA, RGC, ROVI, RRC, RSG, SCSS, SGEN, SHOR, SKYW, SMCI, SNMX, SPN, SPNC, SRCL, STRZA, SWKS, SYNA, TEP, TLGT, TMST, TNDM, TRMB, TXTR, VCRA, VDSI, VGR, VR, VRSN, WDC, YRCW
Fri, Mar. 18, 8:21 AM
- Dynamic Materials (NASDAQ:BOOM) declares $0.02/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.17%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record March 31; ex-div March 29.
Thu, Mar. 10, 4:10 PM
- Dynamic Materials (NASDAQ:BOOM): Q4 EPS of -$0.22 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $41.9M (-19.4% Y/Y) beats by $5.29M.
Wed, Mar. 9, 5:35 PM
Dec. 18, 2015, 7:51 AM
- Dynamic Materials (NASDAQ:BOOM) declares $0.02/share quarterly dividend, -50% decrease from prior dividend of $0.04.
- Forward yield 1.3%
- Payable Jan. 15; for shareholders of record Dec. 31; ex-div Dec. 29.
Oct. 28, 2015, 12:49 PM
Oct. 27, 2015, 4:13 PM
- Dynamic Materials (NASDAQ:BOOM): Q3 EPS of -$0.29 misses by $0.24.
- Revenue of $39.5M (-23.9% Y/Y) misses by $1.79M.
Oct. 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAPL, ABAX, AFL, AIZ, AJG, AKAM, APC, ATRC, AXS, BGFV, BGS, BLDP, BOOM, BXMT, CBG, CEB, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CMP, CNI, CUZ, CVA, DDR, EIX, ESRX, ETH, EXAC, FEIC, FISV, FNF, GILD, GNMK, HIW, HLIT, HTS, INFN, IPCM, IPHI, KKR, MAC, MDWD, MRCY, NATI, NBR, NCR, NUVA, NVMI, OI, OMI, PEGA, PEI, PNRA, RGC, RPXC, RSYS, RUBI, SFLY, SKT, SKYW, SLCA, SM, STAG, SYA, TER, TSS, TWTR, UHS, ULTI, VCRA, VDSI, VRSK, WNC, WSH, XCO, ZLTQ
Oct. 2, 2015, 8:37 AM
- Dynamic Materials (NASDAQ:BOOM) -2.9% premarket after lowering Q3 guidance, now seeing revenues of $38M-$40M vs. an earlier outlook for $45.7M-$47.7M and $46.75M analyst consensus estimate.
- BOOM says the revision follows a significant recent decline in order volume at its DynaEnergetics oilfield products business, as well as timing of the award and shipment of certain orders at the company's NobelClad business.
- Q3 gross margin is projected at 25%-27% from 29% in last year's Q3.
Sep. 16, 2015, 9:33 AM
- Dynamic Materials (NASDAQ:BOOM) declares $0.04/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.78%
- Payable Oct. 15; for shareholders of record Sept. 30; ex-div Sept. 28.