Brady Corporation Is Attractive At Multi-Year Lows
Fri, Jul. 1, 7:30 AM
- June monthly performance was: +5.15%
- 52-week performance vs. the S&P 500 is: +14%
- $0.15 in dividends were paid in June
- Top 10 Holdings as of 5/31/2016: Raven Industries Inc (RAVN): 2.20416%, Andersons Inc (ANDE): 2.00143%, Southside Bancshares Inc (SBSI): 1.98274%, Prosperity Bancshares Inc (PB): 1.97867%, Brady Corp Class A (BRC): 1.97715%, West Pharmaceutical Services Inc (WST): 1.9632%, Badger Meter Inc (BMI): 1.94824%, Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): 1.94479%, McGrath RentCorp (MGRC): 1.93534%, California Water Service Group (CWT): 1.93232%
Thu, May 19, 7:07 AM
Wed, May 18, 5:13 PM
Fri, Feb. 19, 7:03 AM
Thu, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM
Thu, Feb. 18, 5:15 PM
Nov. 19, 2015, 7:12 AM
- Brady (NYSE:BRC): FQ1 EPS of $0.37 beats by $0.09.
- Revenue of $283.07M (-8.8% Y/Y) misses by $3.2M.
Nov. 18, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 18, 2015, 11:51 AM
- Brady (NYSE:BRC) declares $0.2025/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.7%
- Payable Jan. 29; for shareholders of record Jan. 8; ex-div Jan. 6.
Sep. 11, 2015, 8:04 AM
- Brady (NYSE:BRC): FQ4 EPS of $0.28 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $288.6M (-8.9% Y/Y) misses by $7.1M.
Sep. 10, 2015, 5:30 PM
Sep. 10, 2015, 4:39 PM
- Brady (NYSE:BRC) declares $0.2025/share quarterly dividend, 1.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.20.
- Forward yield 3.76%
- Payable Oct. 30; for shareholders of record Oct. 9; ex-div Oct. 7.
May 21, 2015, 8:02 AM
- Brady (NYSE:BRC): FQ3 EPS of $0.34 misses by $0.03.
- Revenue of $290.2M (-6.3% Y/Y) misses by $6.69M.
May 20, 2015, 5:30 PM
May 20, 2015, 12:46 PM
- Brady (NYSE:BRC) declares $0.20/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 3.01%
- Payable July 31; for shareholders of record July 10; ex-div July 8.
Mar. 6, 2015, 5:34 PM
- Honeywell (NYSE:HON) has more cash than nearly all of its peers and may be warming to big acquisitions, as its head of M&A says the company could tally $10B in acquisitions by the end of 2018, possibly in “one shot.”
- HON typically has hesitated from making big deals, but with the balance sheet containing a record $9.1B cash, "they've got to do something,” says RBC analyst Deane Dray.
- That's got Bloomberg speculating on potential targets; Woodward (NASDAQ:WWD) could make sense because it would mesh well with HON’s aerospace offerings, with other possibilities including Brady Corp. (NYSE:BRC), Motorola Solutions (NYSE:MSI) and Japan's Yokogawa Electric (OTCPK:YOKEF).
- HON made just one purchase of size last year - a $185M acquisition of Datamax-O’Neil - and Roger Fradin, appointed to head up a push for M&A, said at the company’s investor day Wednesday that he was frustrated at the pace of acquisitions.
Brady Corp. manufactures and markets specialty materials and identification solutions that identify and protect premises, products and people. The company operates its business through two segments: Identification Solutions and Workplace Safety. The Identification Solutions segment manufactures... More
Industry: Technical Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR