There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Buy The Markets Inability To Recognize Borderfree's Revenue Recognition
- BRDR had a blowout quarter that has not been priced into the stock.
- BRDR will see greatly accelerated non-financial and financial metric growth into Q3 and Q4.
- BRDR is worth $21 per share and currently trades at $14 - leaving 50% upside to fair value.
Fundamental Investors Need To Have Borderfree On The Short List Of Growth Ideas
- BRDR is currently trading at only ~4.5X cash.
- BRDR has enough C&CE to execute its growth strategy, inclusive of any acquisitions, for the next several years.
- BRDR's history of consistency with net income and cash flow generation should not be ignored as it should allow the company to hit management given guidance with ease.
Borderfree: An Efficient Growth Strategy And Rock-Solid Financials Will Lead This Stock Higher
- Borderfree has great company financials.
- BRDR is the rare company that has found a balance between increasing expenses and equally increasing revenues within its growth strategy.
- BRDR has little long-term debt and a large cash position that opens up acquisition opportunities.
- Solid business model adds real value to customers.
- Solid topline growth as Borderfree is already breaking-even.
- Might become an interesting investment opportunity.
Mon, Aug. 4, 4:35 PM
Wed, May. 7, 5:43 PM| Comment!
Tue, Apr. 15, 9:42 AM
- Pandora (P +2.7%) has been upgraded to Buy by Maxim ahead of its April 24 Q1 report.
- Veeco (VECO +2.9%) has been upgraded to Buy by Berenberg. Q1 results arrive on May 5.
- Qlik (QLIK +1.9%) has been upgraded to Buy by Mizuho ahead of its April 24 Q1 report.
- Equinix (EQIX +1.3%) and Catamaran (CTRX +0.9%) have been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer. Equinix reports on April 30.
- Ingram Micro (IM +2.8%) has been upgraded to Buy by Citi.
- IPO underwriters have given Amber Road (AMBR +2.2%) four bullish ratings, and Borderfree (BRDR -0.6%) five bullish ratings to go with a neutral one.
Fri, Mar. 21, 10:43 AM
- After pricing its 5M-share IPO at $16 (the top of a $14-$16 range), Borderfree (BRDR) opened at $21 and is currently at $20.20, up 26.3%.
- The company, which provides e-commerce services to U.S. retailers looking to go global, has a market cap of $616M (5.6x sales). It had 2013 revenue of $110.5M (+36% Y/Y), and a net loss of $654K.
- Prospectus, IPO preview
BRDR vs. ETF Alternatives
Borderfree Inc s a cross-border ecommerce, operating a proprietary technology and services platform to enable U.S. retailers to transact with consumers in approximately 100 countries and territories globally.
Other News & PR