From other sites
at Zacks.com (Nov 17, 2014)
at Fox Business (May 7, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 21, 2014)
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Borderfree Has Zero Control Over Its Destiny And Zero Hope For 2015
- BRDR is an absolute disaster and things should only get worse in 2015.
- BRDR's entire model is called into question based on its inability to hedge exposure to the USD and its platform's dissolving value prop as a result.
- BRDR should be an attractive short at least the next 4 quarters.
Buy The Markets Inability To Recognize Borderfree's Revenue Recognition
- BRDR had a blowout quarter that has not been priced into the stock.
- BRDR will see greatly accelerated non-financial and financial metric growth into Q3 and Q4.
- BRDR is worth $21 per share and currently trades at $14 - leaving 50% upside to fair value.
Fundamental Investors Need To Have Borderfree On The Short List Of Growth Ideas
- BRDR is currently trading at only ~4.5X cash.
- BRDR has enough C&CE to execute its growth strategy, inclusive of any acquisitions, for the next several years.
- BRDR's history of consistency with net income and cash flow generation should not be ignored as it should allow the company to hit management given guidance with ease.
Borderfree: An Efficient Growth Strategy And Rock-Solid Financials Will Lead This Stock Higher
- Borderfree has great company financials.
- BRDR is the rare company that has found a balance between increasing expenses and equally increasing revenues within its growth strategy.
- BRDR has little long-term debt and a large cash position that opens up acquisition opportunities.
- Solid business model adds real value to customers.
- Solid topline growth as Borderfree is already breaking-even.
- Might become an interesting investment opportunity.
Tue, Nov. 4, 12:44 PM
Tue, Nov. 4, 11:59 AM
- Borderfree (NASDAQ:BRDR) has guided for Q4 revenue of $36.5M-$40M and EPS of -$0.01 to $0.03, far below a consensus of $50.6M and $0.14.
- The international e-commerce enabler says a strong dollar hurt Q3 results, and that Q4 sales will be hit by "delays in the implementation of certain large customers who have chosen to defer implementation until after the peak holiday period."
- Shares now -54% from March's $16 IPO price.
- Q3 results, PR
Mon, Nov. 3, 5:38 PM
Mon, Nov. 3, 4:18 PM
Mon, Aug. 4, 4:35 PM
Wed, May. 7, 5:43 PM| Comment!
Tue, Apr. 15, 9:42 AM
- Pandora (P +2.7%) has been upgraded to Buy by Maxim ahead of its April 24 Q1 report.
- Veeco (VECO +2.9%) has been upgraded to Buy by Berenberg. Q1 results arrive on May 5.
- Qlik (QLIK +1.9%) has been upgraded to Buy by Mizuho ahead of its April 24 Q1 report.
- Equinix (EQIX +1.3%) and Catamaran (CTRX +0.9%) have been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer. Equinix reports on April 30.
- Ingram Micro (IM +2.8%) has been upgraded to Buy by Citi.
- IPO underwriters have given Amber Road (AMBR +2.2%) four bullish ratings, and Borderfree (BRDR -0.6%) five bullish ratings to go with a neutral one.
Fri, Mar. 21, 10:43 AM
- After pricing its 5M-share IPO at $16 (the top of a $14-$16 range), Borderfree (BRDR) opened at $21 and is currently at $20.20, up 26.3%.
- The company, which provides e-commerce services to U.S. retailers looking to go global, has a market cap of $616M (5.6x sales). It had 2013 revenue of $110.5M (+36% Y/Y), and a net loss of $654K.
- Prospectus, IPO preview
BRDR vs. ETF Alternatives
Borderfree Inc s a cross-border ecommerce, operating a proprietary technology and services platform to enable U.S. retailers to transact with consumers in approximately 100 countries and territories globally.
Other News & PR