Fri, Nov. 13, 7:22 AM
- Bruker's (NASDAQ:BRKR) board authorizes the repurchase of up to $225M of the company's common stock over a two-year period beginning yesterday. The initiative will be funded with cash on hand and borrowings under its existing credit facility.
- The company's previously announced repurchase program, under which it had bought back ~1.25M shares for $24.9M to date, is suspended until January 1, 2017.
Wed, Nov. 4, 4:01 PM
Tue, Nov. 3, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Fri, Sep. 18, 10:11 AM
- Anthera Pharmaceuticals (ANTH +3.3%) initiated with Buy rating and $15 (56% upside) price target by Citi.
- Trovagene (TROV +4.2%) initiated with Buy rating and $10 (47% upside) price target by Cantor Fitzgerald.
- Bruker (BRKR -1.1%) initiated with Equal Weight rating and $21 (16% upside) price target by Morgan Stanley.
- Align Technology (ALGN -0.8%) initiated with Outperform rating and $70 (21% upside) price target by Leerink.
- WebMD (WBMD -0.8%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Cowen & Co. Price target raised to $53 (29% upside) from $42.
- Dentsply (XRAY -0.7%) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by Baird. Price target raised to $61 (15% upside) from $58.
- Dentsply (XRAY -0.7%) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley. Price target raised to $70 (32% upside) from $56.
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX -4.2%) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight by Barclays. Price target raised to $150 (16% upside) from $120.
- Sirona Dental Systems (SIRO -0.8%) downgraded to Equal Weight by Morgan Stanley.
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD -0.1%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Chardan Capital Markets. Price target is $17.50 (0% upside).
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP -0.7%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Citi. Price target lowered to $8 (16% upside) from $20.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN -0.7%) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight by Barclays. Price target lowered to $205 (23% upside) from $220.
Wed, Aug. 5, 4:03 PM
Tue, Aug. 4, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACAS, ACXM, AEGR, AGU, ALB, AMTG, ANDE, AREX, ARNA, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, AXLL, BEE, BGC, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CBS, CCRN, CF, CJES, CLNE, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CORT, COUP, CPE, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CUTR, CXW, DCO, DNB, DPM, DXCM, ECHO, ECOL, ENS, EQC, ETE, ETP, FANG, FLT, FMC, FNGN, FOXA, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GBDC, GDDY, GMCR, GPOR, HABT, HDP, HI, HIVE, HLF, HR, IAG, ICPT, IL, IRWD, ITRI, JACK, JAZZ, JONE, KND, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNT, MCHX, MED, MELI, MG, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MRO, MUSA, NHI, NKTR, NLY, NOG, NP, OME, OPK, OSUR, PACB, PDLI, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, POWR, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PSIX, RAIL, REG, RGLD, RIG, RLD, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGI, SGMO, SGY, SHOR, SLF, SQNM, SSNI, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TLLP, TRNX, TRQ, TS, TSLA, TSO, TTEC, TTMI, TTPH, TUMI, UHAL, UIL, VVC, WGL, WPX, WSR, WTI, WTW, XNPT, XPO, ZU
Thu, Jun. 11, 5:38 PM
Tue, May 26, 1:14 PM
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings (Q +0.2%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK +1.6%) upgraded to Buy from Hold by Canaccord Genuity.
- Ilumina (ILMN) upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight by Morgan Stanley but price target lowered to $162 (21% downside risk) from $190. Current price: ~$205.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT +1.6%) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $30 (12% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
- Roche (OTCQX:RHHBY -1.4%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a CHF325 (18% upside) price target by UBS.
- Sarepta Therapeutics downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Bank of America; price target raised to $28 (5% upside) from $20.
- Bruker (BRKR -0.9%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy with a $22 (13% upside) price target by Mizuho Securities.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN -0.3%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by JMP Securities; $24 price target removed.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy with a $315 (21% upside) price target by Bank of America.
- Healthways (HWAY -1%) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Stifel Nicolaus; $25 price target removed.
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC -0.4%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform with a $121 (7% upside) price target by Cowen & Co.
Thu, May 21, 12:47 PM
Wed, May 20, 5:41 PM
Wed, May 20, 4:53 PM
Wed, May 6, 4:20 PM
Tue, May 5, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ALB, ALDW, AMTG, ANAC, AREX, ATML, ATO, ATVI, AUQ, AWK, BEAT, BGC, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, BWC, CCRN, CECO, CF, CHEF, CHGG, CJES, CKP, CLR, CLVS, CODI, CPA, CPE, CSLT, CSOD, CUZ, CXW, CZR, DMD, DPM, ECR, EFC, EGN, ENSG, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ESS, ETE, ETP, EXTR, EXXI, FLTX, FNGN, FNV, FOXA, FRSH, GBDC, GMCR, GUID, HIVE, HR, HUBS, IL, IO, IVR, JKHY, JONE, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGCY, LHCG, MASI, MCHX, MELI, MET, MITT, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, NEWP, NLY, NP, NSIT, NSTG, NUS, OAS, ORA, OSUR, PAYC, PDLI, PEGA, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, PTLA, QLTY, QTM, REG, RIG, RIGP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGM, SLH, SN, SQNM, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TCAP, THRX, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TTPH, TUMI, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, VVC, WBMD, WFM, WGL, WTI, XNPT
Tue, Apr. 28, 5:26 PM
- Waters' (NYSE:WAT) 15% organic growth beat the consensus' mid-single estimates, and Q1 EPS of $1.21 blew out the Street's $1.02, Janney says.
- "About 50% of Agilent's (NYSE:A) and 22% of Bruker's (NASDAQ:BRKR) product lines overlay with Waters. Liquid chromatography (LC) and mass spectrometry (MS) demand is clearly increasing as the recent strength in capital funding for small and mid-size biopharmaceutical companies is driving additional placements."
- Firm raises WAT price target to $134 from $120, and "expects continuing beats."
- WAT +2.9% today to $125.59.
- Previously: Waters beats by $0.19, beats on revenue (Apr. 28)
Thu, Feb. 19, 4:06 PM
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:35 PM
Bruker Corp is designer and manufacturer of life science & materials research systems in life science research, pharmaceuticals, applied markets, nanotechnology, cell biology, clinical research, microbiology & in-vitro diagnostics industries.
Other News & PR