Ways To Play The Current Helium Shortage
A Focus On Margins And Clinical Opportunities Could Transform Bruker
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Stephen Simpson, CFA
Jun. 11, 2015, 5:38 PM
May 26, 2015, 1:14 PM
- Quintiles Transnational Holdings (Q +0.2%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by SunTrust Robinson Humphrey.
- ReWalk Robotics (RWLK +1.6%) upgraded to Buy from Hold by Canaccord Genuity.
- Ilumina (ILMN) upgraded to Overweight from Equal-Weight by Morgan Stanley but price target lowered to $162 (21% downside risk) from $190. Current price: ~$205.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT +1.6%) upgraded to Buy from Hold with a $30 (12% upside) price target by Canaccord Genuity.
- Roche (OTCQX:RHHBY -1.4%) upgraded to Buy from Neutral with a CHF325 (18% upside) price target by UBS.
- Sarepta Therapeutics downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Bank of America; price target raised to $28 (5% upside) from $20.
- Bruker (BRKR -0.9%) downgraded to Neutral from Buy with a $22 (13% upside) price target by Mizuho Securities.
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals (ACHN -0.3%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform by JMP Securities; $24 price target removed.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy with a $315 (21% upside) price target by Bank of America.
- Healthways (HWAY -1%) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Stifel Nicolaus; $25 price target removed.
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC -0.4%) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform with a $121 (7% upside) price target by Cowen & Co.
May 21, 2015, 12:47 PM
May 20, 2015, 5:41 PM
May 20, 2015, 4:53 PM
May 6, 2015, 4:20 PM
- Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR): Q1 EPS of $0.14 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $353.5M (-16.6% Y/Y) misses by $16.26M.
May 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ALB, ALDW, AMTG, ANAC, AREX, ATML, ATO, ATVI, AUQ, AWK, BEAT, BGC, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, BWC, CCRN, CECO, CF, CHEF, CHGG, CJES, CKP, CLR, CLVS, CODI, CPA, CPE, CSLT, CSOD, CUZ, CXW, CZR, DMD, DPM, ECR, EFC, EGN, ENSG, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ESS, ETE, ETP, EXTR, EXXI, FLTX, FNGN, FNV, FOXA, FRSH, GBDC, GMCR, GUID, HIVE, HR, HUBS, IL, IO, IVR, JKHY, JONE, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGCY, LHCG, MASI, MCHX, MELI, MET, MITT, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, NEWP, NLY, NP, NSIT, NSTG, NUS, OAS, ORA, OSUR, PAYC, PDLI, PEGA, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, PTLA, QLTY, QTM, REG, RIG, RIGP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGM, SLH, SN, SQNM, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TCAP, THRX, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TTPH, TUMI, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, VVC, WBMD, WFM, WGL, WTI, XNPT
Apr. 28, 2015, 5:26 PM
- Waters' (NYSE:WAT) 15% organic growth beat the consensus' mid-single estimates, and Q1 EPS of $1.21 blew out the Street's $1.02, Janney says.
- "About 50% of Agilent's (NYSE:A) and 22% of Bruker's (NASDAQ:BRKR) product lines overlay with Waters. Liquid chromatography (LC) and mass spectrometry (MS) demand is clearly increasing as the recent strength in capital funding for small and mid-size biopharmaceutical companies is driving additional placements."
- Firm raises WAT price target to $134 from $120, and "expects continuing beats."
- WAT +2.9% today to $125.59.
- Previously: Waters beats by $0.19, beats on revenue (Apr. 28)
Feb. 19, 2015, 4:06 PM
- Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR): Q4 EPS of $0.30 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $508M (-8.0% Y/Y) misses by $7.49M.
Feb. 18, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jan. 26, 2015, 7:57 AM
- Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) will report Q4 and full-year results on February 19 after the close. The conference call will begin at 4:45 pm ET.
- Consensus views for Q4 and 2014 are EPS of $0.29 and $0.75 on revenues of $517.3M and $1.8B, respectively.
Dec. 15, 2014, 4:10 PM
- Bruker Corp. (NASDAQ:BRKR) resolves the SEC investigation into the company's possible violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act that arose from its subsidiaries in China. The inquiry stemmed from voluntary disclosures the firm made to the U.S. Department of Justice and the SEC after an internal investigation by the BOD's Audit Committee.
- Today, the company consented to the entry of a cease-and-desist order by the SEC concerning violations of the books, records and internal controls provisions of the FCPA. Pursuant to the order, Bruker will pay an aggregate of $2.4M which consists of $1,714,852 in disgorgement, $310,117 in prejudgment interest and a $375,000 penalty. The amounts have been fully accrued as of the end of September.
- Bruker consented to the Order without admitting or denying the SEC's findings. In the Order, the SEC recognized the company's extensive cooperation and considered the "remedial acts promptly undertaken by Bruker..." in its determination of the amount of the settlement.
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:57 PM
- Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR): Q3 EPS of $0.14 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $419.8M (-4.4% Y/Y) misses by $43.49M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, AEL, AGO, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, ANAC, ANET, APEI, ARC, AUQ, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BNFT, BPZ, BRKR, BRS, CFN, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DIS, DVA, DXCM, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EZPW, FF, FI, FICO, FIVN, FNGN, FSLR, FTEK, FWM, FXCM, GST, GXP, HCI, HGR, HNSN, HPTX, HTGC, IGT, INFI, JJSF, KING, KOG, KTOS, LGF, LNT, LOCO, MATX, MDRX, MDVN, MITK, MM, MNST, MNTX, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NES, NFG, NKTR, NOG, NU, NVDA, NVDQ, OLED, ONTY, PCTY, PFMT, PRO, PSEC, PSIX, QTWO, RBCN, RENT, RIG, ROVI, RPTP, RRMS, RSYS, RXN, SAPE, SF, SFM, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, SWKS, TCRD, TKMR, TRMR, TRNX, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, VOLC, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZGNX, ZNGA
Aug. 6, 2014, 8:05 PM
- Bruker Corp. (BRKR -0.1%) Q2 results: Revenues: $457.4M (+0.5%); Gross Profit: $200.5M (-0.8%); Operating Expenses: $165.1M (+4.4%); Operating Income: $35.4M (-18.6%); Net Income: $16.4M (-28.4%); EPS: $0.10 (-28.6%); Quick Assets: $457.6M (+4.3%); CF Ops: $13.0M (+294.0%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenue growth: 1 - 2% from 3 - 4%; non-GAAP EPS: $0.78 - 0.81 from $0.85 - 0.88.
- Shares are down 12% AH on modest volume.
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:27 PM
- Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR): Q2 EPS of $0.21 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $457.4M (+0.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.5M.
Bruker Corp. designs, manufactures, services and markets proprietary life science and materials research systems and associated products that address the rapidly evolving needs of a diverse array of customers in life science research, pharmaceuticals, applied markets, nanotechnology, cell... More
Industry: Scientific & Technical Instruments
Country: United States
Other News & PR