What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Jan. 26, 2015, 7:57 AM
- Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR) will report Q4 and full-year results on February 19 after the close. The conference call will begin at 4:45 pm ET.
- Consensus views for Q4 and 2014 are EPS of $0.29 and $0.75 on revenues of $517.3M and $1.8B, respectively.
Dec. 15, 2014, 4:10 PM
- Bruker Corp. (NASDAQ:BRKR) resolves the SEC investigation into the company's possible violations of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act that arose from its subsidiaries in China. The inquiry stemmed from voluntary disclosures the firm made to the U.S. Department of Justice and the SEC after an internal investigation by the BOD's Audit Committee.
- Today, the company consented to the entry of a cease-and-desist order by the SEC concerning violations of the books, records and internal controls provisions of the FCPA. Pursuant to the order, Bruker will pay an aggregate of $2.4M which consists of $1,714,852 in disgorgement, $310,117 in prejudgment interest and a $375,000 penalty. The amounts have been fully accrued as of the end of September.
- Bruker consented to the Order without admitting or denying the SEC's findings. In the Order, the SEC recognized the company's extensive cooperation and considered the "remedial acts promptly undertaken by Bruker..." in its determination of the amount of the settlement.
Nov. 6, 2014, 4:57 PM
- Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR): Q3 EPS of $0.14 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $419.8M (-4.4% Y/Y) misses by $43.49M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ACET, AEL, AGO, AIRM, AL, ALIM, AMRN, ANAC, ANET, APEI, ARC, AUQ, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BNFT, BPZ, BRKR, BRS, CFN, CLVS, CPST, CSC, CVT, DAR, DIOD, DIS, DVA, DXCM, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EGOV, ELON, ENOC, ENV, EVC, EZPW, FF, FI, FICO, FIVN, FNGN, FSLR, FTEK, FWM, FXCM, GST, GXP, HCI, HGR, HNSN, HPTX, HTGC, IGT, INFI, JJSF, KING, KOG, KTOS, LGF, LNT, LOCO, MATX, MDRX, MDVN, MITK, MM, MNST, MNTX, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NES, NFG, NKTR, NOG, NU, NVDA, NVDQ, OLED, ONTY, PCTY, PFMT, PRO, PSEC, PSIX, QTWO, RBCN, RENT, RIG, ROVI, RPTP, RRMS, RSYS, RXN, SAPE, SF, SFM, SLXP, SPPI, SSTK, SWKS, TCRD, TKMR, TRMR, TRNX, TUMI, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, VOLC, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WIFI, XOMA, XOXO, YUME, ZGNX, ZNGA
Aug. 6, 2014, 8:05 PM
- Bruker Corp. (BRKR -0.1%) Q2 results: Revenues: $457.4M (+0.5%); Gross Profit: $200.5M (-0.8%); Operating Expenses: $165.1M (+4.4%); Operating Income: $35.4M (-18.6%); Net Income: $16.4M (-28.4%); EPS: $0.10 (-28.6%); Quick Assets: $457.6M (+4.3%); CF Ops: $13.0M (+294.0%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenue growth: 1 - 2% from 3 - 4%; non-GAAP EPS: $0.78 - 0.81 from $0.85 - 0.88.
- Shares are down 12% AH on modest volume.
Aug. 6, 2014, 4:27 PM
- Bruker (NASDAQ:BRKR): Q2 EPS of $0.21 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $457.4M (+0.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.5M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ANR, AOL, APO, ARIA, AVA, AVT, BRKR, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CMLS, CNP, CONE, CSTE, CTSH, DBD, DISH, DNR, DVN, DWSN, EE, ELOS, GEO, GOV, GWPH, HFC, HNT, INXN, IPXL, ITC, KELYA, LINC, LIOX, MDLZ, MEMP, MVIS, NAVB, NUS, PERI, PH, PKD, POWR, RDC, RL, ROC, SBGI, SE, SEP, SF, SJI, SKYW, STWD, TAP, THI, TRGT, TWX, VC, VIAB, VITC, VOYA, WD, WIX, WPX, ZINC
Jun. 25, 2014, 10:14 AM
- The China Food and Drug Administration clears Bruker Corp's (BRKR +1.2%) MALDI Biotyper System for sale in China. The system's matrix assisted laser desorption ionization-time of flight mass spectrometer identifies microorganisms by measuring their molecular fingerprints and comparing them to a reference library of more than 2,300 species of gram-negative and gram-positive bacteria, anaerobes and yeasts.
May 7, 2014, 4:42 PM
- Bruker Corporation (BRKR): Q1 EPS of $0.11 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $423.7M (+7.7% Y/Y) beats by $21.68M.
- Shares +6.8% AH.
May 6, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ANAC, ANDE, APU, AR, ASYS, ATLS, ATO, AVG, AWK, BALT, BKD, BODY, BREW, BRKR, CAR, CDE, CDXS, CF, CLR, CODI, COUP, CSLT, CTL, CTRP, CXW, CZR, DCTH, DK, DYN, ERII, ESS, EXPD, FANG, FMI, FNV, FURX, GEOS, GMCR, GPOR, GTAT, GTY, HAIN, HK, HNSN, IL, IPAR, KGC, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGP, LHCG, LPSN, LXU, MCP, MDR, MHLD, MIDD, MKL, MM, MRIN, MWE, NKTR, NLY, NRP, NSTG, NVAX, NVEC, NVTL, OSUR, PAA, PGTI, PHH, PL, PMT, PNNT, PODD, POWR, PRU, QEP, QTM, RATE, REG, RIG, RNDY, RST, SCMP, SCTY, SD, SFM, SN, SWM, TCAP, TGB, TGI, TROX, TSLA, TWO, TWTC, TXTR, UGI, UIL, UNM, WGL, WR, WTR, XOMA, Z.
Feb. 18, 2014, 4:05 PM
- Bruker Corporation (BRKR): Q4 EPS of $0.31 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $552.1M (+6.7% Y/Y) beats by $48.92M.
Feb. 18, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 17, 2014, 5:35 PM
Nov. 6, 2013, 10:30 AM
Nov. 1, 2013, 11:44 AM
- Shares of Bruker (BRKR -5.6%) are rallying after having fallen as much as 15.2% in morning trading following the company's FQ3 miss and guidance cut.
- Management slashed full-year guidance to EPS of $0.72-$0.76 from $0.80-$0.83 (and vs. consensus of $0.81). Bruker now expects full-year revenue to be flat or down 1% vs. previous expectations of 2%-3% growth (and consensus of 2.5%).
- Wells Fargo analyst Tim Evans noted, "The significant weakness in industrial end markets is a bit of a surprise as the company had previously anticipated a second-half recovery ... Third quarter performance is consistent with our view that the company still lacks visibility into its business, confounding its ability to provide accurate guidance."
Nov. 1, 2013, 9:13 AM
Bruker Corp is designer and manufacturer of life science & materials research systems in life science research, pharmaceuticals, applied markets, nanotechnology, cell biology, clinical research, microbiology & in-vitro diagnostics industries.
Other News & PR