Aug. 7, 2015, 5:40 PM
Jun. 27, 2014, 11:25 AM
- Stifel's Patrick Ho has upgraded Brooks Automation (BRKS +4.6%) to Buy, and set a $13 PT on the back of a sum-of-the-parts analysis.
- Ho is upbeat about the growth prospects for the chip equipment maker's budding life science systems business, and sees it acting as "the key driver in the overall company's fortunes" going forward.
May 27, 2014, 9:55 AM
- Splunk (SPLK +5.8%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Northland ahead of its Thursday FQ1 report, and has also received another bullish Pac Crest note. The company recently received bullish commentary from JMP and other analysts.
- Palo Alto Networks (PANW +2.9%) has upgraded to Buy by Nomura ahead of Wednesday's FQ3 report. The firm sees fewer risks related to Juniper's suit.
- Guidewire (GWRE +4.4%) has been upgraded to Neutral by Citi ahead of its June 2 FQ3 report.
- NTELOS (NTLS -5.6%) has been downgraded to Hold by Jefferies. Shares jumped last week after the company extended its Sprint deal to 2022, albeit while axing its dividend.
- Sabre (SABR +3%) has received bullish ratings from 9 IPO underwriters. PTs are generally around $20.
- Brooks Automation (BRKS +5.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by B. Riley.
Feb. 4, 2013, 5:47 PM
Aug. 9, 2012, 4:09 PMBrooks Automation (BRKS): FQ3 EPS of $0.14 misses by $0.05. Revenue of $140.4M (-24.6% Y/Y) misses by $3M. Shares -11% AH. (PR) | Aug. 9, 2012, 4:09 PM
Feb. 9, 2012, 6:40 PM
More on Brooks Automation (BRKS): FQ1 beats on its EPS as an 87% Y/Y drop in the semiconductor-equipment maker's product revenue was offset by gains in service revenue and better margins. The company also issued an upbeat forcast for the current quarter, now expecting to earn $0.15 - $0.20 per share on revenue of $132M - $140M. Street estimates are for $0.09 per share on revenue of $128M. Shares +6% AH.| Feb. 9, 2012, 6:40 PM
Feb. 9, 2012, 4:51 PMBrooks Automation (BRKS): FQ1 EPS of $0.06 beats by $0.02. Revenue of $120.2M (-32.6% Y/Y) in-line. Shares +5.9% AH. (PR) | Feb. 9, 2012, 4:51 PM
Aug. 5, 2011, 2:39 PM
Brooks Automation (BRKS +7%) is trading higher after reporting FQ3 revenue that topped estimates, and bouyed by its CEO saying the company's strategic position is well diversified to weather the current downturn in demand.| Aug. 5, 2011, 2:39 PM