Brown & Brown: A Classic And Ignored Dividend Growth Story
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Brown & Brown: Boring Makes For A Good Business
Mon, Jul. 18, 5:35 PM
Mon, Jul. 18, 5:01 PM
Sun, Jul. 17, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jul. 14, 5:01 PM
Mon, Jul. 11, 3:55 PM
- With the stock price above $130, it's a "good time for investors to take their foot off the gas a little," says Charles Sebaski, downgrading Chubb (CB -0.2%) to Market Perform from Outperform. He remains bullish on the long-term prospects, but after a 25% Y/Y run higher, it's time to "wait for a better entry point."
- Checking the rest of BMO's property & casualty coverage, Outperform-rated names are James River Group (JRVR +0.4%), Hanover Insurance (THG +0.5%), Arthur J. Gallagher (AJG +0.6%). Market Perform: AIG (AIG +0.6%), Travelers (TRV +0.1%), Aon (AON +0.6%), Brown & Brown (BRO -0.7%), Marsh & McLennan (MMC).
Mon, Apr. 18, 5:57 PM
Mon, Apr. 18, 5:51 PM
Sun, Apr. 17, 5:35 PM
Mon, Jan. 25, 5:32 PM
- Brown & Brown Insurance (NYSE:BRO): Q4 EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $404.7M (+3.0% Y/Y) beats by $2.02M.
Sun, Jan. 24, 5:35 PM
Wed, Jan. 20, 5:45 PM
- Brown & Brown Insurance (NYSE:BRO) declares $0.1225/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.68%
- Payable Feb. 17; for shareholders of record Feb. 3; ex-div Feb. 1.
Nov. 17, 2015, 5:49 PM
- Insurer Brown & Brown (NYSE:BRO) says it's acquired assets of BenTrust Insurance Group and its affiliate firms.
- BenTrust is based in Miami and will boost Brown & Brown's operations in Florida, the firm said. BenTrust's activities will be managed by its existing chief marketing officer, Vince Castro.
- Brown & Brown offers insurance services as well as risk management, third-party administration and other related services. Its stock has slipped 8.1% over the past three months.
Oct. 19, 2015, 5:17 PM
- Brown & Brown Insurance (NYSE:BRO) declares $0.1225share quarterly dividend, 11.4% increase from prior dividend of $0.11.
- Forward yield 1.57%
- Payable Nov. 12; for shareholders of record Nov. 4; ex-div Nov. 2.
Oct. 19, 2015, 5:13 PM
- Brown & Brown Insurance (NYSE:BRO): Q3 EPS of $0.47 in-line.
- Revenue of $432.2M (+2.6% Y/Y) misses by $4.9M.
Oct. 18, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jul. 20, 2015, 5:41 PM
- Brown & Brown Insurance (NYSE:BRO) declares $0.11/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 1.28%
- Payable Aug. 12; for shareholders of record Aug. 7; ex-div Aug. 5.
Brown & Brown, Inc. provides insurance brokerage services and casualty insurance underwriting services. It operates through the following segments: Retail, National Programs, Wholesale Brokerage and Services. The Retail segment provides a broad range of insurance products and services to... More
Industry: Insurance Brokers
Country: United States
Other News & PR