Bristow Group Inc.NYSE
Bristow Group: Near Term Catalyst For 45% Drop
Richard Pearson • 29 Comments
Richard Pearson • 29 Comments
Wed, Nov. 30, 10:27 AM
Tue, Nov. 22, 11:29 AM
- Bristow (BRS +6.2%) Director Ian Godden bought 2,000 shares of the company's stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, November 18.
- The shares were purchased at an average price of $13.71 per share, with a total value of $27,420.
- Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 28,673 shares in the company, valued at $393,106.83.
- SEC Form 4
Mon, Nov. 14, 1:57 PM
- Bristow Group (BRS +7.6%) flies higher after the offshore oil-platform transportation company today announced a pair of seven-year, secured equipment financings with an affiliate of the Royal Bank of Scotland totaling $200M.
- BRS says proceeds from the financings will fund the purchase of eight search-and-rescue helicopters under a contract with the U.K. Department for Transport.
- BRS says one of the loan packages is being secured by three Sikorsky S-92 helicopters while the other is secured by five Leonardo AW189 helicopters.
Tue, Nov. 8, 12:50 PM
- Bristow Group (BRS -1.5%) is downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight with a $16 price target, cut from $20, at Barclays, citing the company's inability to discount capital markets risk for its refinancing options.
- Barclays says that when it upgraded BRS in June, it was optimistic about the potential for a sale leaseback of the company's U.K. SAR assets to potentially either dedicated helicopter lessors or other financiers given the assets were tied to a 10-year U.K. government contract.
- BRS never set any expectations about the timing of such a sale leaseback and still considers the ~$300M of U.K. SAR aircraft the most likely source of liquidity, but Barclays says Brexit and the resulting weakness in the British pound makes this more challenging, and lessors would have to get more comfortable with BRS's credit risk.
Fri, Nov. 4, 2:18 PM
Fri, Nov. 4, 12:58 PM
Thu, Nov. 3, 5:41 PM
Thu, Nov. 3, 5:05 PM
Wed, Nov. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACET, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, AMBC, AMBR, AMED, AMH, ANET, ATSG, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BNFT, BOJA, BRS, CARA, CARB, CBS, CDR, CECO, CERS, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, COGT, CPSI, CRC, CSC, CSOD, CTRL, CWST, DCO, DCT, ECOM, ECR, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELY, EOG, EPR, EVC, EXEL, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FNGN, FOSL, FPRX, GCAP, GERN, GLUU, GNMK, GNW, GPRO, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GUID, GXP, HCI, HDP, HIL, HTGC, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, INVN, IVR, JJSF, KAR, KHC, KMPR, KW, LADR, LCI, LGF, LGND, LNT, LOCO, LVS, LXU, MAIN, MDRX, MED, MEDP, MELI, MHK, MITT, MMI, MNST, MRC, MSI, MTD, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NE, NFG, NKTR, NNI, NPTN, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OTEX, OVAS, PBA, PCTY, PDLI, PEN, PETX, PFMT, PODD, QLYS, QRVO, RATE, RMAX, RP, RPXC, RTRX, RVNC, SBUX, SEM, SJI, SLCA, SPPI, SPXC, SSNI, STAA, STAG, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, SYMC, TAHO, THG, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TS, TSRO, TWLO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, UEPS, VRNS, VTL, WEB, WGL, WIFI, WTW, XLRN
Wed, Oct. 5, 2:03 PM
Wed, Oct. 5, 12:46 PM
Tue, Sep. 20, 4:46 PM
- via Bespoke - see table
- Five of the stocks have > 50% of their shares sold short.
- SHLD leads the pack.
Mon, Sep. 19, 2:21 PM
Mon, Sep. 19, 10:34 AM
Tue, Sep. 13, 11:17 AM
- Bristow (NYSE:BRS) takes a big dip early in the session, tumbling over 8%.
- The stock is down almost 60% since the beginning of the year.
Thu, Sep. 1, 2:19 PM