BRT Realty TrustNYSE
Tue, Sep. 6, 4:23 PM
- It's the second apartment property in Southaven, MS for the company. Civic Center II is 384 units and was purchased for $38.2M by a JV in which BRT has a 60% interest. It includes a $30.6M mortgage at 3.73%.
- The company - also through a JV - sold Sundance, a 496-unit multifamily property in Wichita, KS for $30.4M. BRT expects to book a Q4 gain of $5.3M.
Tue, Aug. 9, 5:22 PM
Tue, Jun. 14, 4:26 PM
Wed, Jun. 8, 4:28 PM
- Sold was a 324-unit property in Colliersville, TN for $34.3M. BRT estimates it will book a $4.5M gain on sale. Also sold was a 127-unit property in Little Rock for $3M, which should lead to a $400K gain.
- Purchased through a JV in which BRT owns 80% was a 204-unit property in Columbia, SC for $17M. It comes with a $12.9M mortgage maturing in 2026, beating interest at 4.28%, with interest-only payments until 2019.
Tue, May 10, 5:20 PM
Wed, Apr. 6, 4:18 PM
- The multi-family property in Pooler, GA sold for $38.5M, and BRT estimates its share of the gain will be $4.1M, which it will book in Q2.
- Now read: BRT Realty Trust's Revenues Skyrocket But Why Aren't Earnings Moving?
Wed, Mar. 16, 4:33 PM
- The 450-unit multi-family property in Kennesaw sold for $64M, and BRT expects to book its $6.7M share of the gain in Q1.
- The operations and sale generated an IRR of 27%, says CEO Jeffrey Gould.
- Previously: BRT Realty Trust green-lighted for $5M in buybacks (March 14)
- Previously: BRT Realty sells Tennessee apartment complex (March 8)
Mon, Mar. 14, 4:31 PM
Tue, Mar. 8, 4:22 PM
- The 464-unit property in Cordova, TN sold for $31.1M, BRT expects to book a $6.1M gain on the sale, of which $1.9M will be allocated to its minority partner on the deal.
- The operations and sale generated an IRR of 20%.
Tue, Feb. 9, 6:02 PM
- BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT): FQ1 AFFO of $0.17
- Revenue of $23.21M (+17.4% Y/Y)
Dec. 11, 2015, 4:18 PM
- BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT): FQ4 AFFO of $0.03
- Revenue of $21.02M (+8.4% Y/Y)
Aug. 5, 2015, 6:08 PM
- BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT): FQ3 AFFO of $0.13
- Revenue of $21.2M (+19.1% Y/Y)
May 8, 2015, 4:22 PM
- BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT): Q2 AFFO of $0.16 vs. $0.04 in 2Q14
- Revenue of $20.5M (+34.9% Y/Y)
Feb. 6, 2015, 8:32 AM
- BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT): FQ1 FFO of $0.04
- Revenue of $19.8M (+40.4% Y/Y)
Dec. 11, 2014, 4:45 PM
- BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT): FQ4 AFFO of $0.04
- Revenue of $19.4M (+90.2% Y/Y).
Aug. 7, 2014, 6:52 PM
- BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT): FQ3 AFFO of $0.21.
- Revenue of $18.12M (+50.6% Y/Y).