Tue, Jun. 14, 4:26 PM
Wed, Jun. 8, 4:28 PM
- Sold was a 324-unit property in Colliersville, TN for $34.3M. BRT estimates it will book a $4.5M gain on sale. Also sold was a 127-unit property in Little Rock for $3M, which should lead to a $400K gain.
- Purchased through a JV in which BRT owns 80% was a 204-unit property in Columbia, SC for $17M. It comes with a $12.9M mortgage maturing in 2026, beating interest at 4.28%, with interest-only payments until 2019.
Tue, May 10, 5:20 PM
Wed, Apr. 6, 4:18 PM
- The multi-family property in Pooler, GA sold for $38.5M, and BRT estimates its share of the gain will be $4.1M, which it will book in Q2.
- Source: Press Release
- Now read: BRT Realty Trust's Revenues Skyrocket But Why Aren't Earnings Moving?
Wed, Mar. 16, 4:33 PM
- The 450-unit multi-family property in Kennesaw sold for $64M, and BRT expects to book its $6.7M share of the gain in Q1.
- The operations and sale generated an IRR of 27%, says CEO Jeffrey Gould.
- Source: Press Release
- Previously: BRT Realty Trust green-lighted for $5M in buybacks (March 14)
- Previously: BRT Realty sells Tennessee apartment complex (March 8)
Mon, Mar. 14, 4:31 PM
- At today's close of $6.60, $5M would be enough to buy back about 5.4% of the float. The program is authorized to run through Sept. 2017.
- Source: Press release
Tue, Mar. 8, 4:22 PM
Tue, Feb. 9, 6:02 PM
Dec. 11, 2015, 4:18 PM
- BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT): FQ4 AFFO of $0.03
- Revenue of $21.02M (+8.4% Y/Y)
Aug. 5, 2015, 6:08 PM
- BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT): FQ3 AFFO of $0.13
- Revenue of $21.2M (+19.1% Y/Y)
May 8, 2015, 4:22 PM
- BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT): Q2 AFFO of $0.16 vs. $0.04 in 2Q14
- Revenue of $20.5M (+34.9% Y/Y)
Feb. 6, 2015, 8:32 AM
- BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT): FQ1 FFO of $0.04
- Revenue of $19.8M (+40.4% Y/Y)
Dec. 11, 2014, 4:45 PM
- BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT): FQ4 AFFO of $0.04
- Revenue of $19.4M (+90.2% Y/Y).
Aug. 7, 2014, 6:52 PM
- BRT Realty Trust (NYSE:BRT): FQ3 AFFO of $0.21.
- Revenue of $18.12M (+50.6% Y/Y).
May 9, 2014, 4:30 PM
- BRT Realty Trust (BRT): FQ2 AFFO of $0.04.
- Revenue of $15.78M (+55.5% Y/Y)
Feb. 6, 2014, 5:40 PM
- BRT Realty Trust (BRT): FQ1 FFO of $0.04
- Revenue of $14.8M (+87.3% Y/Y)
BRT Realty Trust is a real estate investment trust. Its primary business is to originate and hold for investment senior mortgage loans secured by commercial and multi-family real estate property in the U.S. The company operates in two segments: Multi-Family Real Estate and Other Real Estate. The... More
Industry: Mortgage Investment
Country: United States
Other News & PR