Mon, Feb. 9, 4:23 PM
- Q4 FFO of $131.5M or $0.43 per share vs. $132.3M and $0.43 one year ago. Dividend is $0.225.
- Percent leased of 92.8% up 40 bps Y/Y. Total new and renewal lease average annualized base rent per square foot of $12.89 up 7.8%. Total rent spread (cash) of 13.9% up 290 basis points.
- Full-year 2015 FFO per share guidance of $1.94-$2.00, an increase of 8-11% from 2014.
- Conference call tomorrow at 10 ET
- Previously: Brixmor Property beats by $0.02, beats on revenue (Feb. 9)
- BRX flat after hours
Mon, Feb. 9, 4:08 PM
Oct. 27, 2014, 8:49 PM
- Q3 FFO of $144.2M or $0.47 per share vs. $130.3M and $0.43 one year ago.
- Same-property NOI up 3.9% Y/Y, with annualized base rent per square foot of $12.10 vs. $11.87 a year ago.
- Updating its "Raising the Bar" initiative (presentation here), Brixmor (NYSE:BRX) notes it has executed 285 new anchor leases since July 2011, which begat follow-on small shop leasing at 179 properties. The new lease signings have been at an average $20.35 per square foot vs. in-place rents of $12.10 per square foot.
- Brixmor estimates cap rates have improved by as much as 250 basis points for these assets, and another 160 shopping centers have been identified as next targets for "Raising the Bar" over the next five years.
- Previously: Brixmor Property beats by $0.01, misses on revenue
Oct. 27, 2014, 4:30 PM| Comment!
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:01 PM
- Q2 FFO of $140.1M or $0.46 per share vs. $125.9M and $0.41 one year ago. 2013 FFO includes $1.7M or $0.01 per share cost related to early prepayment of debt. Dividend of $0.20.
- Percent of properties leased of 92.5% up 90 bps from a year ago.
- Total square footage of new signed leases of 1.094M up 15.3%.
- Total rent spread of 11.2% up 280 bps.
- New lease rent spread of 27.3% up 460 bps.
- Same-property NOI up 3.8% for the quarter.
- Conference call tomorrow at 1 ET
- BRX flat AH
- Previously: Brixmor Property beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
Aug. 5, 2014, 4:43 PM
May. 7, 2014, 5:52 PM| Comment!
Feb. 19, 2014, 4:47 PM| Comment!
BRX vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR