What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Oct. 14, 2015, 8:06 AM
- Blyth (NYSE:BTH) names Harry Slatkin as its CEO. The executive will also join the board of directors.
- Slatkin is the founder of home fragrance brand Slatkin & Co which was sold to L Brands.
- The Carlyle Group acquisation of Blyth is expected to close this quarter.
Aug. 31, 2015, 12:47 PM
Aug. 31, 2015, 9:16 AM
Aug. 31, 2015, 7:13 AM
Aug. 6, 2015, 5:50 PM
- Blyth (NYSE:BTH): Q2 EPS of -$0.41
- Revenue of $88M (-15.5% Y/Y)
May 5, 2015, 5:36 PM
- Blyth (NYSE:BTH): Q1 EPS of -$0.60
- Revenue of $103.7M (-12.3% Y/Y)
Mar. 16, 2015, 4:57 PM
- Blyth (NYSE:BTH): Q4 EPS of $0.88 vs. $0.90 in 4Q13
- Revenue of $176.8M (-10.8% Y/Y).
Oct. 31, 2014, 5:25 PM
- Blyth (NYSE:BTH): Q3 EPS of -$0.59
- Revenue of $90.75M (-6.5% Y/Y).
Sep. 3, 2014, 12:46 PM
Aug. 1, 2014, 8:07 AM
- Blyth (NYSE:BTH): Q2 EPS of -$0.30
- Revenue of $157.8M (-25.5% Y/Y)
May 2, 2014, 9:00 AM
- Blyth (BTH): Q1 EPS of -$0.20.
- Revenue of $175.7M (-25% Y/Y).
Mar. 17, 2014, 6:41 AM
- Blyth, Inc. (BTH) declares $0.05/share semi-annual dividend.
- Forward yield 1.10%
- Payable April 15; for shareholders of record April 1; ex-div March 28.
Mar. 17, 2014, 6:12 AM
- Blyth (BTH): Q4 EPS of $0.60.
- Revenue of $261.2M (-21% Y/Y).
Jan. 28, 2014, 3:23 PM
Nov. 15, 2013, 5:42 PM
Nov. 15, 2013, 3:53 PM
- CVSL (CVSL -13.3%) investment committee chairman John Rochon, Jr. said that he continues to believe a merger of CVSL and Blyth (BTH -2.5%) is in the best interests of both companies' shareholders. "We will amplify our proposal to Blyth in due course ... Based on Blyth's board's initial comments, it is not clear to us that they have a full understanding of our proposal," he said.
- Blyth's board rejected CVSL's $16.75/share takeover proposal earlier today, citing a number of concerns relating to the debt/equity-based financing of the proposed transaction.
Blyth Inc is a multi-channel company focused on the direct-to-consumer market. Its products include an extensive array of decorative and functional household products such as candles, accessories, seasonal decorations, household convenience items, etc.
Other News & PR