Wed, Feb. 3, 4:32 PM
Oct. 28, 2015, 4:35 PM
- BroadVision (NASDAQ:BVSN): Q3 EPS of -$0.42
- Revenue of $2.1M (-32.3% Y/Y)
Jul. 24, 2015, 4:35 PM
- BroadVision (NASDAQ:BVSN): Q2 EPS of -$0.51
- Revenue of $2.19M (-30.7% Y/Y)
Apr. 29, 2015, 4:40 PM
- BroadVision (NASDAQ:BVSN): Q1 Gaap EPS of -$0.74
- Revenue of $2.5M (-16.7% Y/Y)
Feb. 5, 2015, 5:01 PM
- BroadVision (NASDAQ:BVSN): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.32
- Revenue of $4.31M (+16.2% Y/Y)
Jan. 22, 2015, 12:01 PM
- BroadVision (BVSN +2.2%) will report Q4 results after the close on Thursday, February 5.
- The conference call will begin at 5.00pm ET.
Oct. 22, 2014, 4:39 PM
- BroadVision (NASDAQ:BVSN): Q3GAAP EPS of -$0.68
- Revenue of $3.1M (-22.5% Y/Y)
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:25 PM
- BroadVision (NASDAQ:BVSN): Q2 EPS of -$0.49
- Revenue of $3.16M (-22.5% Y/Y)
Jun. 17, 2014, 5:30 PM
- In an article embargoed until 9AM Wednesday, SA Pro author Wall Street Advisors notes BroadVision (BVSN +4.4%), which sports a current market cap of $46.9M, has $46M in cash and no debt.
- The author adds BroadVision's other assets could be worth $100M+, and thinks its Clearvale enterprise social networking platform (competes with offerings from Microsoft, Salesforce, Jive, and others) might be gaining traction, following validation from the likes of Nissan and SoftBank.
Apr. 30, 2014, 6:55 PM
- BroadVision (BVSN): Q1 EPS of -$0.49.
- Revenue of $3M.
Jan. 30, 2014, 12:45 PM
Jan. 29, 2014, 4:50 PM
- BroadVision, Inc. (BVSN): Q4 EPS of $-0.28
- Revenue of $3.7M (-9.8% Y/Y)
Aug. 13, 2013, 12:37 PM
- Broadvision (BVSN +3.7%) partners with cloud CRM software developer SugarCRM to integrate Clearvale, the company's enterprise social networking solution, with SugarCRM's cloud platform.
- Broadvision reported Q2 results on July 31. The company posted revenue of $4.1M (up 13.9% Y/Y and 7.9% Q/Q) and EPS of -$0.23 (-$0.54 in Q2 2012, -$0.46 in Q1 2013). (PR), (CC)
May 14, 2013, 12:45 PM
May 14, 2013, 11:19 AM
Two old Jonathan Lebed/momentum trader favorites - BroadVision (BVSN +14.9%) and Synacor (SYNC +16.1%) - are shooting higher. This morning, BroadVision announced giant Japanese carrier NTT will use the company's software to power a cloud-based enterprise task management service, and Synacor announced (in what doesn't seem like big news) it would demo its Cloud ID solution (allows TV Everywhere logins via Facebook/Twitter/Google+) at this week's Google I/O conference.| May 14, 2013, 11:19 AM | 2 Comments
Mar. 8, 2013, 2:12 PM
BroadVision (BVSN +25.6%), that old favorite of momentum traders and Jontahan Lebed, is ripping higher today. Speculation that chairman/CEO Pehong Chen might be interested in taking BroadVision private could be playing a role. Chen owns ~30% of the e-commerce/portal software firm.| Mar. 8, 2013, 2:12 PM