Tue, Apr. 28, 4:11 PM
- Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ:BWLD) reports same-store sales rose 7.0% at company-owned restaurants and 6.5% at franchised restaurant in Q1 to top the pace of last quarter.
- Average weekly sales +6.4% to $64.85K at company-owned restaurants.
- Average weekly sales +5.0% to $67.08KK at franchised-owned outlets.
- Cost of sales ratio +200 bps to 30.3%.
- Chicken wing costs +41% Y/Y.
- Labor costs ratio +90 bps to 31.4%.
- Store count: Company-owned restaurants +10 Q/Q to 501, franchised restaurants +2 to 593.
- Guidance: Eary into Q2, the company-owned comp is +4.2% and franchised outlet comp sales are +1.8%.
- Previously: Buffalo Wild Wings misses by $0.11, misses on revenue
- BWLD -9.8% AH to $183.70.
Tue, Apr. 28, 4:02 PM| 2 Comments
Mon, Apr. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, ACHC, AEGN, AFL, AHGP, AKAM, AMCC, ANIK, ARI, ARLP, AUY, AZPN, BGFV, BLDP, BMR, BOOM, BWLD, BXMT, CALX, CBL, CEB, CGI, CHE, CINF, CLF, CMRE, CNL, CRUS, DDR, DHT, EEFT, EIX, EPIQ, EPR, EQR, ESRT, ESRX, EXAC, FARO, FEIC, GNW, GPRE, GPRO, HAWK, HELE, HIW, HLIT, HURN, IACI, INAP, IPHI, KALU, KBR, KRFT, LOGM, MRCY, MSTR, MTSI, MWA, NANO, NATI, NCR, NVDQ, OHI, OI, OTEX, PEI, PNRA, RNG, RPXC, RRC, RSYS, SKT, SLCA, SWI, TAHO, TE, TPX, TSS, TWTR, ULTI, VRSK, WDC, WRI, WSH, WYNN, X, XCO, XOOM
Thu, Feb. 5, 4:25 PM
- Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ:BWLD) reports same-store sales rose 6.5% at company-owned restaurants and gained 5.6% at franchised restaurant during Q4.
- Elevated chicken wing costs were a factor during the quarter.
- Average weekly sales +6.7% to $62.12K at company-owned restaurants.
- Average weekly sales +4.5% to $63.95K at franchised-owned outlets.
- Cost of sales ratio +80 bps to 30.6%.
- Labor costs ratio +110 bps to 31.1%.
- Store count: Company-owned restaurants +38 Q/Q to 491, franchised restaurants +3 to 591.
- Guidance: Through five weeks, Q1 comps are up over 11%.
- BWLD +1.0% AH to $182.09.
Thu, Feb. 5, 4:02 PM| Comment!
Wed, Feb. 4, 5:35 PM
- ACET, ACLS, ADNC, AHL, AIV, ARCW, ASEI, ASYS, ATHN, ATR, ATVI, BCOV, BEBE, BMI, BRKS, BRS, BWLD, CALD, CME, CPST, CTRL, CUTR, DCT, DV, ECHO, ECOM, EGAN, EGOV, ENH, EXPE, FLDM, FLT, FWM, GPRO, HME, IMPV, KIM, KRG, LF, LGF, LNKD, MCK, MRIN, MTD, MXWL, NTGR, NUAN, OLN, ONNN, OUTR, P, PCTY, PDFS, PDM, PXLW, RDEN, RENT, SIMG, SLH, SPF, SPSC, SRCL, SWIR, SYMC, TPX, TSYS, TWTR, UBNT, UEPS, VRSN, WAIR, YELP, YRCW
Oct. 27, 2014, 4:14 PM
- Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ:BWLD) reports same-store sales rose 6.0% at company-owned restaurants and gained 5.7% at franchised restaurant during Q3.
- The company says higher chicken wing costs were a factor during the quarter. A 3% menu price hike goes into effect at the end of November.
- Average weekly sales +7.3% to %59,643 at company-owned restaurants.
- Average weekly sales +4.5% to $61,586 at franchised-owned outlets.
- Cost of sales ratio -90 bps to 29.1%.
- Labor costs ratio +160 bps to 31.9%.
- Store count: Company-owned restaurants +14 to 463, franchised restaurants +9 to 588.
- Guidance: Q4 comps are trending at a 5.4% rate for company-owned restaurants and 5.1% at franchised locations.
- BWLD +7.7% AH to $144.10.
Oct. 27, 2014, 4:04 PM| Comment!
Oct. 26, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jul. 29, 2014, 4:18 PM
- Buffalo Wild Wings (NASDAQ:BWLD) beats Q2 estimates on strong traffic numbers.
- Same-store sales rose 7.7% at company-owned restaurants and 6.5% at franchised outlets. Both marks are a significant improvement over the comp growth seen in Q1.
- The company saw its cost of sales fall compared to a year ago as chicken wing prices moderated and scale came into play.
- Q3 same-store sales are tracking at +8% after four weeks.
- BWLD -5.1% AH to give back some of the gains run up over the last 5 trading sessions.
Jul. 29, 2014, 4:04 PM| Comment!
Jul. 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, ACMP, AEC, AEGN, AEGR, AFL, AJG, AMCC, AMGN, AMP, APC, APU, ARI, AXP, AXS, BGFV, BLDP, BOOM, BWLD, BXP, CALX, CAP, CBG, CBL, CEB, CEMP, CHMT, CHRW, CINF, CLD, CLMS, CPWR, CRAY, CSLT, CVD, DLR, DOX, DWA, EEFT, EQR, ESRX, EW, EXAM, EZPW, FARO, FBP, FISV, GAS, GNW, GPN, GPRE, HTA, HURN, IGT, INAP, INVN, IPHI, IVR, KIM, LNDC, MAR, MOVE, NATI, NCR, NEM, NEU, NFX, NTRI, NUVA, PEI, PLT, PNRA, QGEN, RBC, RGR, RKT, RNG, RNR, ROG, RPXC, RT, RUBI, SB, SLCA, SM, SQNM, TMH, TRN, TWTR, TX, UGI, ULTI, USNA, VRSK, VRTX, WNC, WSH, WTS, X, XCO, XPO
Apr. 28, 2014, 4:24 PM| Comment!
Apr. 28, 2014, 4:09 PM
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) reports same-store sales rose 6.6% in Q1 at its company-owned stores and 5.1% at franchised outlets.
- Costs of sales were 440 bps lower than a year ago at 28.3% of revenue due to lower chicken wing costs and the transition to selling wings by portions instead of by number.
- The company says same-store sales are tracking at 5.7% growth at company-owned stores and 4.4% at franchised locations in Q2.
- BWLD +4.2% to $139.11
Apr. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
Feb. 4, 2014, 4:02 PM| 5 Comments
BWLD vs. ETF Alternatives
Buffalo Wild Wings Inc and itssubsidiaries operatesrestaurants as well as selling Buffalo Wild Wings and Rusty Taco restaurant franchises. The Company offersoffers dining and bar areas that provide distinct seating choices for sports fans and families.
Other News & PR