What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:16 PM
- BWX Technologies (NYSE:BWXT): Q3 EPS of $0.40 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $359M (+6.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.15M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Nov. 2, 2015, 8:35 AM
- Syncom Space Services, a JV of PAE Applied Technologies and BWXT Nuclear Operations (NYSE:BWXT), has been re-awarded a contract from NASA to support the Synergy Achieving Consolidated Operations and Maintenance program.
- The value of this performance-based hybrid contract has a maximum value of $1.2B.
Aug. 17, 2015, 10:03 AM
- BWX Technologies' (BWXT -0.9%) Canadian subsidiary has been awarded major contracts for steam generator design and component manufacturing for the HPR1000 nuclear plant in Guangxi, China.
- Delivery of the parts is scheduled for 2018.
Aug. 5, 2015, 4:48 PM
- BWX Technologies (NYSE:BWXT): Q2 EPS of $0.32 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $357.1M (-1.5% Y/Y) misses by $3.5M.
Aug. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACAS, ACXM, AEGR, AGU, ALB, AMTG, ANDE, AREX, ARNA, ATO, ATSG, AVG, AWK, AXLL, BEE, BGC, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CBS, CCRN, CF, CJES, CLNE, CLR, CNAT, CODI, CORT, COUP, CPE, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CUTR, CXW, DCO, DNB, DPM, DXCM, ECHO, ECOL, ENS, EQC, ETE, ETP, FANG, FLT, FMC, FNGN, FOXA, FRT, FTD, FUEL, GBDC, GDDY, GMCR, GPOR, HABT, HDP, HI, HIVE, HLF, HR, IAG, ICPT, IL, IRWD, ITRI, JACK, JAZZ, JONE, KND, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNT, MCHX, MED, MELI, MG, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MRO, MUSA, NHI, NKTR, NLY, NOG, NP, OME, OPK, OSUR, PACB, PDLI, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, POWR, PRI, PRU, PRXL, PSIX, RAIL, REG, RGLD, RIG, RLD, RP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGI, SGMO, SGY, SHOR, SLF, SQNM, SSNI, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TLLP, TRNX, TRQ, TS, TSLA, TSO, TTEC, TTMI, TTPH, TUMI, UHAL, UIL, VVC, WGL, WPX, WSR, WTI, WTW, XNPT, XPO, ZU
Jul. 9, 2015, 9:36 AM
- BWX Technologies (BWXT +0.2%) has been selected by NASA for the Synergy Achieving Consolidated Operations & Maintenance contract.
- If all options are exercised, the maximum potential value for S3 is $1.2B.
Jun. 30, 2015, 9:14 AM
- Babcock & Wilcox (BWC) is expected to split into two publicly traded companies today, spinning off its power-generation and pollution-control equipment business into a separate entity called Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises.
- The remaining business will change its name to BWX Technologies and will be headquartered in Lynchburg, Virginia.
- Babcock & Wilcox and BWX Technologies - under the respective ticker symbols "BW" and "BWXT" - are expected to start trading on the NYSE tomorrow.
- Previously: Babcock & Wilcox approves spin-off (Jun. 09 2015)
Jun. 9, 2015, 7:18 AM
- Babcock & Wilcox (NYSE:BWC) has formally approved the spin-off of its Power Generation business, creating a new public company that will be named Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises.
- The remaining company will change its name to BWX Technologies, and will begin trading on the NYSE under the ticker symbol "BWXT" starting on July 1.
- As a result of the spin-off, Babcock & Wilcox stockholders can expect to receive a dividend of one share of New B&W common stock for every two shares of the company's common stock held as of June 18. The distribution of New B&W shares is expected to occur on June 30.
May 6, 2015, 4:55 PM
- The Babcock & Wilcox (NYSE:BWC): Q1 EPS of $0.47 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $730.56M (+10.4% Y/Y) beats by $25.26M.
May 5, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ALB, ALDW, AMTG, ANAC, AREX, ATML, ATO, ATVI, AUQ, AWK, BEAT, BGC, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, BWC, CCRN, CECO, CF, CHEF, CHGG, CJES, CKP, CLR, CLVS, CODI, CPA, CPE, CSLT, CSOD, CUZ, CXW, CZR, DMD, DPM, ECR, EFC, EGN, ENSG, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ESS, ETE, ETP, EXTR, EXXI, FLTX, FNGN, FNV, FOXA, FRSH, GBDC, GMCR, GUID, HIVE, HR, HUBS, IL, IO, IVR, JKHY, JONE, KIM, KND, KW, LCI, LGCY, LHCG, MASI, MCHX, MELI, MET, MITT, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, NEWP, NLY, NP, NSIT, NSTG, NUS, OAS, ORA, OSUR, PAYC, PDLI, PEGA, PFMT, PGTI, PHH, PMT, PNNT, PRAA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, PTLA, QLTY, QTM, REG, RIG, RIGP, RST, RYN, SBY, SD, SGM, SLH, SN, SQNM, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TCAP, THRX, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TTPH, TUMI, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, VVC, WBMD, WFM, WGL, WTI, XNPT
Mar. 25, 2015, 8:58 AM
- A consortium that includes Babcock & Wilcox's (NYSE:BWC) Power Generation Group has been awarded a contract by Colorado Springs Utilities to engineer, procure, construct and commission an emissions control project for a power plant in Colorado.
- B&W PGG’s portion of the major capital improvements being implemented at the plant is valued at approximately $40.3M.
- The subsidiary will design, manufacture and construct a spray dryer absorber to control sulfur dioxide emissions for the plant's 208 MW coal-fired unit.
Mar. 16, 2015, 9:44 AM
- Babcock & Wilcox's (BWC -0.1%) Nuclear Fuel Services subsidiary has been awarded contract options for work totaling approximately $169M from the U.S. Department of Energy.
- The work to be completed under the options includes the manufacture and delivery of fuel and support activities for the U.S. Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program, as well as development of material for future Naval Reactors programs.
Mar. 12, 2015, 7:20 AM
- BAE Systems (OTCPK:BAESY) has been awarded £257M to fund final design work on a new class of submarines (Successor) to replace the ageing Vanguard vessels that carry Britain's nuclear deterrent.
- The latest award is part of a wider £285M deal to support the work on the new vessels, with £22M going to Babcock & Wilcox (NYSE:BWC) and £6M to Rolls-Royce (OTCPK:RYCEY), which will build the submarine’s nuclear reactors.
Mar. 11, 2015, 9:06 AM
- B&W's (NYSE:BWC) subsidiary, Vølund, has been awarded contracts totaling more than $220M to design, manufacture and operate a biomass power plant in Rotherham, England.
- The contracts also call for Vølund to provide operations and maintenance services for an initial term of 15 years once the plant is commissioned.
- B&W shares have fallen about 11% in the past 52 weeks.
Feb. 26, 2015, 9:46 AM
- Net income of $68.6M, or $0.64 per share vs. $0.52 per share in the same quarter a year ago.
- Sales by segment: Power Generation +8.9%; Nuclear Operations +17.2%; Technical Services -46.4%; Nuclear Energy -61.3%.
- The company did not give 2015 full-year consolidated EPS guidance due to the planned spin-off of its Power Generation business mid-year.
- Q4 results
BWX Technologies Inc supplies nuclear components and fuel to the U.S. government, provides technical, management and site services; and supplies precision manufactured components and services for the commercial nuclear power industry.
Other News & PR