Beazer Homes USA, Inc.NYSE
The Market Has Beazer Homes Priced For The Chinese Housing Market
Joshua S. Hall • 11 Comments
Joshua S. Hall • 11 Comments
Tue, Nov. 15, 5:36 PM
Tue, Nov. 15, 7:30 AM
- FQ4 adjusted EBITDA of $66M down 7.2% Y/Y; homebuilding revenue of $620M up 1.4%; 1,856 deliveries down 2.1%; ASP of $334K up 3.5%.
- Homebuilding gross margin after items of 20.8% down 50 basis points from a year ago.
- Net new orders up 15% Y/Y; cancellation rate of 20.4% down 380 basis points, and more in line with historical levels.
- Backlogs of 1,916 homes vs. 2,038 homes a year ago; dollar value of $652.7M down 2.2%.
- Conference call at 10 ET
- Previously: Beazer Homes EPS of -$0.03 (Nov. 15)
- BZH flat premarket
Tue, Nov. 15, 6:42 AM
Mon, Nov. 14, 5:35 PM
Thu, Oct. 13, 4:12 PM
Tue, Sep. 27, 10:31 AM
- Beazer Homes USA (NYSE:BZH) commenced a tack-on offering of an additional $100M senior notes due 2022 at 8.750%. The Additional Notes will be issued under the existing indenture of $400M senior notes due 2022 at 8.750%.
- Net proceeds will be used to fund the redemption of 9.125% Senior Notes due 2019.
- Press Release
Wed, Sep. 7, 8:32 AM
- In the first two months of FQ4, new orders are up 23% vs. the same period one year ago. This is mostly from an improved absorption pace as community count is relatively flat year-over-year. The company continues to expect its FQ4 backlog conversion ratio to be between 75-80%.
- The announcement is made alongside the company's proposal to issue $300M of six-year senior notes, and a tender for its 6.625% senior notes due in 2018.
- BZH has been on a nice run, up about 65% since late June.
- Previously: Beazer's Zelnak buys more company stock (Aug. 29)
Mon, Aug. 29, 11:05 AM
- In his third purchase this month, Beazer Homes (BZH +3.1%) board member Stephen Zelnak bought 13.6K shares of stock on Friday at $10.50 each.
- Zelnak has now purchased about 86K shares of the rallying stock this month, brining his stake up to 278K.
- Previously: Beazer Homes insiders makes 2nd buy this month (Aug. 24)
Wed, Aug. 24, 9:15 AM
- Board member Stephen Zelnak purchased 22.5K shares of company stock on Monday at $10.08 each. This follows a 50K share buy on Aug. 8 at $9.70 per share. The purchases bring Zelnak's stake in BZH up to more than 264K shares.
- Beazer stock has had a tough time of it, sliding from about $24 at the start of 2014 before (perhaps) bottoming earlier this year at just above $6.
Thu, Jul. 28, 6:34 AM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABMD, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AEP, ALKS, ALLE, ALXN, AMT, APD, ARIA, AZN, BC, BCC, BCO, BCOR, BEN, BG, BGCP, BHI, BMS, BMY, BSX, BWA, BWEN, BZH, CAB, CBG, CBM, CELG, CFX, CIT, CL, CLF, CLFD, CME, CMS, COMM, COP, COR, CRR, CRS, CS, CSH, CVI, CVRR, CWT, DBD, DFT, DLX, DOW, DSX, EME, EPD, EQM, EQT, EXLS, F, FCFS, FCN, FI, FIG, FITB, FLY, FSS, GLOP, GNC, GOV, GPI, GPN, GRUB, GTLS, HCA, HEES, HOG, HP, HSY, HTH, IART, IDA, IGT, INCR, INGR, IP, IPGP, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVC, IVZ, KEM, LAD, LAZ, LDOS, LEA, LKQ, LLL, LPG, MA, MCS, MD, MDP, MDWD, MINI, MITK, MJN, MKTX, MMC, MNRO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MVIS, NAP, NEWM, NICE, NMR, NOV, NTCT, NYT, OAK, ODFL, ORI, OSK, PAG, PCG, PES, PF, PJC, PNR, POT, PRLB, PTEN, PX, RDN, RDS.A, RPM, RTN, SCG, SEE, SERV, SFE, SPB, SPGI, SQBG, SQNS, STNG, SXC, SXCP, TCK, TFX, TGI, THRM, TKR, TMO, TPX, TREE, TRI, TZOO, UAN, UBSI, UTHR, VC, VGR, VIVO, VNTV, WCC, WILN, WRLD, WST, WWE, YNDX, ZBH
Fri, Jun. 17, 10:30 AM
- May housing starts at a seasonally-adjusted annualized pace of 1.164M edged lower from April, but were up 9.5% from a year ago (and vs. expected 1.15M). Single-family starts of 764K were slightly higher than April.
- The major averages are modestly lower on the session, but the homebuilders (ITB +1%) are posting strong gains, led by Toll Brothers (TOL +1.6%), Hovnanian (HOV +3.7%), KB Home (KBH +1.8%), Lennar (LEN +1.2%), PulteGroup (PHM +1.4%), Beazer (BZH +4.7%), D.R. Horton (DHI +1.2%).
Tue, May 24, 10:09 AM
- April new home sales at a seasonally adjusted annualized rate of 619K were a full 16.6% above the upwardly revised March print, and 23.8% higher than year-ago levels. The number also flew past expectations for just a 2% rise to 523K.
- Sales in the Northeast of 55K gained from 36K in March; Midwest of 60K down from 63K; South of 352K vs. 304K; West of 152K vs. 128K.
- Full report
- Tossing this bit of information in with strong FQ2 earnings from Toll Brothers (TOL +6.4%) has the homeowners (ITB +2.7%) surging well ahead of the market averages.
- Hovnanian (HOV +4.9%), KB Home (KBH +3.8%), Beazer (BZH +5.4%), Lennar (LEN +3.2%), Pulte (PHM +3.1%), D.R. Horton (DHI +3.3%)
Wed, May 4, 12:22 PM
- Outliers to the downside among the homebuilders today are KB Home (KBH -2.5%) after a downgrade to Sell from Neutral at UBS, and Beazer Homes (BZH -6%) after a cut to Neutral from Buy from the same team.
- Though bouncing nicely since the February lows, Beazer is still down 35% YTD, and 60% Y/Y. KB Home is in the green this year by about 10%, and off about 10% Y/Y.
Thu, Apr. 28, 12:46 PM
Thu, Apr. 28, 6:44 AM
- Beazer Homes (NYSE:BZH): FQ2 EPS of -$0.04 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $385.6M (+28.8% Y/Y) beats by $2.73M.