Re-Building Standard Pacific
Fri, Jul. 29, 5:13 PM
Thu, Jul. 28, 4:27 PM
Wed, Jul. 27, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, AFL, AIV, AJG, ALDW, ALGN, ALJ, AMZN, ARII, ATEN, ATR, AUY, BCOV, BGS, BIDU, BOOM, BRKS, CAA, CATM, CBL, CBS, CENX, CHMT, CLD, CLMS, COLM, COWN, CPHD, CPT, CUBE, CWST, CY, DECK, DGI, DGII, DLR, DTLK, ECOL, EEP, EGO, EHTH, EIX, ELLI, EMN, EQC, ES, ESS, EXPE, EYES, FE, FET, FICO, FII, FIX, FLS, FPO, FR, FTNT, GIMO, GNMK, GOOG, HIG, HLS, IM, INVA, INVN, ISIL, ITGR, IXYS, KAMN, KBR, KLAC, KRG, LEG, LMNX, LPLA, LYV, MATW, MOBL, MSCC, MSTR, MTD, N, NGVC, NR, NSR, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PFG, PXLW, QGEN, QSII, RGA, RMD, ROVI, RSG, RTEC, SB, SBAC, SKYW, SNMX, SPNC, SRCL, STMP, STRZA, SYNA, TCO, TFSL, THG, TLGT, TNDM, UCTT, ULH, VCRA, VDSI, VRSN, WDC, WLK, WRI, WYNN, YRCW
Thu, May 5, 4:25 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:35 PM
- ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMBR, AMH, ANET, APLE, ASYS, ATHX, ATVI, ATW, BBG, BCEI, BIO, BIOS, BLDR, BOJA, CAA, CARA, CERN, CINR, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CPA, CTRL, CYBR, CZR, DATA, DCT, DEPO, DIOD, DK, DKL, DV, DWA, EBS, ECOM, ED, EFC, EGAN, EGL, EGN, EGY, ELON, ENDP, ENV, EOG, ERII, ESL, EVC, EVDY, EVHC, FCE.A, FEYE, FISV, FLR, FPRX, FTD, GBDC, GEOS, GERN, GPRO, GSAT, GST, GUID, GXP, HLF, HTGC, ICPT, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, JCOM, LADR, LOCO, MAIN, MCHX, MDR, MDRX, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTD, MTZ, NBIX, NGVC, NSTG, NWSA, OLED, OMED, OUT, OVAS, PACD, PCTY, PEGA, PETX, PKI, PMT, POST, PRSS, PTCT, PTLA, QLGC, RPTP, RRMS, RWT, SAAS, SEM, SEMG, SNCR, SPPI, SPWR, SPXC, SQ, SSNC, SWIR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TRQ, TRUP, TSRO, TWOU, UBNT, UEPS, UNXL, WAGE, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, XNPT, Y, YELP
Tue, May 3, 4:52 PM
Thu, Feb. 18, 4:20 PM
- CalAtlantic (NYSE:CAA): Q4 EPS of $1.04 beats by $0.28.
- Revenue of $1.67B (+121.6% Y/Y) misses by $110M.
Wed, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
Thu, Feb. 11, 5:40 PM
- CalAtlantic (NYSE:CAA) declares $0.04/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.
- Forward yield 0.57%
- Payable March 30; for shareholders of record March 15; ex-div March 11.
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:37 PM
- CalAtlantic (NYSE:CAA): Q3 EPS of $0.59 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.86.
- Revenue of $652.19M (+7.8% Y/Y) misses by $66.03M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Nov. 2, 2015, 10:13 AM
- CalAtlantic (NYSE:CAA) declares $0.04/share quarterly dividend.
- Forward yield 0.42%
- Payable Dec. 30; for shareholders of record Dec. 15; ex-div Dec. 11.
Sep. 24, 2015, 6:58 PM
- Rambus (NASDAQ:RMBS) has moved up 6.5% after hours on news it's replacing Ryland Group (NYSE:RYL) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close on Oct. 1.
- Ryland, which is up 1.5% after hours, is getting acquired by Standard Pacific (NYSE:SPF) in a deal expected to close on that date. Standard Pacific -- which is changing its name to CalAtlantic Group -- is leaving the SmallCap 600 along with Ryland, to join the S&P MidCap 400.
- Meanwhile, the other SmallCap 600 spot will be taken by Helix Energy Solutions (HLX -3.2%), which is leaving the MidCap 400 now that its market cap (about $557M) is "more representative of the small-cap market space." Helix is up 0.3% after hours.
- Previously: Industry eyes Ryland/Standard Pacific merger (Jun. 15 2015)
- Previously: Homebuilders Standard Pacific, Ryland Group agree to merge (Jun. 14 2015)
Sep. 24, 2015, 10:15 AM
- SIngle-family new home sales in August at a seasonally-adjusted annualized rate of 552K were up 5.7% from July (itself upwardly revised to 522K from 505K). August's pace was also up 21.6% from a year ago.
- By region, Northeast sales of 36K rose from 29K, Midwest to 60K vs. 66K, South 319K from 297K, and West 137K vs. 130K.
- Despite the strong August results, homebuilders remain lower alongside the broader market.
- Leading the way lower is KB Home (KBH -3.4%) which reported an earnings beat this morning, but rising land costs did eat into profit margins.
- ETFs: ITB, XHB
- Toll Brothers (TOL -0.4%), PulteGroup (PHM -0.8%), Lennar (LEN -0.9%), D.R. Horton (DHI -0.8%), Standard Pacific (SPF -1.6%), Taylor Morrison (TMHC -1.5%).
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:07 PM
- Standard Pacific (NYSE:SPF): Q2 EPS of $0.14 in-line.
- Revenue of $694.7M (+17.2% Y/Y) beats by $26.6M.
Jun. 15, 2015, 8:25 AM
- “We’re not going to have 22 publicly traded companies that are significant enough in size to have good liquidity," says John Burns, who heads a homebuilding research firm, predicting more consolidation in the industry.
- Standard Pacific (NYSE:SPF) CEO Scott Stowell - who will be the chief of the combined company: “We’re out in front of what we think will be a wave of consolidation in our industry."
- The two builders have little in the way of overlap, reports the WSJ, as each has its largest operations where the other doesn't, and Standard Pacific is an upscale homebuilder (ASP of $478K), while Ryland (NYSE:RYL) focuses on those of lower cost (ASP of $333K).
- SPF +3% premarket
- Investor presentation and conference call webcast
- Previously: Homebuilders Standard Pacific, Ryland Group agree to merge (June 14)
- ETFs: XHB, ITB