There are no Focus articles on CACQ.
PR Newswire (Aug 11, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jul 29, 2014)
Mon, Aug. 11, 7:41 AM
Sun, Aug. 10, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jul. 11, 2:58 PM
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR -1.2%) hires notable legal firm Kirkland & Ellis to advise one of its key units on how to reconfigure $17.4B of debt, according to Bloomberg.
- The company is need of legal advice with key bondholders fighting it tooth and nail over the move of several of its properties into affiliate Caesars Acquisition Co. (CACQ +0.2%).
- Debt issues have been a serious overhang on Caesars all year. Shares are down 21.6% YTD.
Mon, Jun. 30, 1:48 PM
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR +2%) says it has submitted an application to New York gaming authorities for a gambling license in Woodbury, New York.
- The company plans to partner with Caesars Acquisition Company (CACQ +2.8%) on the development.
- What to watch: Four casino licenses in New York are expected to be granted with the Orange County region a particular focus of the industry due to its proximity to New York City.
Fri, Jun. 6, 2:34 PM| 1 Comment
Wed, May. 7, 8:47 AM| Comment!
Mon, Mar. 3, 7:11 AM
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) will sell a group of casino assets to Caesars Growth Partners (CACQ) for $2.2B.
- Bally's Las Vegas, The Cromwell, and The Quad and Harrah's New Orleans will all change hands pending regulatory approval.
- The sales are part of an effort by Caesars to restructure its Caesars Entertainment Operating Company subsidiary.
Fri, Jan. 3, 5:41 PM
Dec. 16, 2013, 10:31 AM
- Credit Suisse initiates Caesars Acquisition Company (CACQ +0.7%) at Outperform with a $13 PT.
- Joel Simkins: "CACQ was formed to make an equity investment in Caesars Growth Partners, which was recently spun out from Caesars Entertainment. Because CACQ's only material asset is its interest in CGP, we value CACQ based on its 43% stake in CGP."
CACQ vs. ETF Alternatives
Caesars Acquisition Co owns, operates and manages casino entertainment facilities and operates its resorts under the Caesars, Harrah's, & Horseshoe brand names. It operates in two segments; Interactive Entertainment; and Casino Properties & Development.
Other News & PR