What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Yesterday, 10:06 AM
- Net income of C$59.4M, or C$0.22 per share, up 14% from the same period last year.
- Revenue by segment: Civil +4%; Defense +17%; Healthcare +33%.
- Free cash flow from continuing operations of C$194.4M vs. C$70M; Total backlog C$6.4B.
- "CAE continues to expect growth in fiscal 2016 across all business segments," the company said in a statement.
- FQ3 results
Yesterday, 8:32 AM
Tue, Feb. 9, 5:30 PM
Mon, Feb. 1, 11:02 AM
- CAE (CAE -2.5%)discloses a series of contracts, including the sale of 9 full-flight simulators to airlines globally, as well as commercial and business aviation training programs with more than 10 operators.
- The agreements, valued at more than C$350M, cover a broad range of CAE's training equipment and programs, from commercial cadet to captain training, to business aviation pilot training.
Dec. 21, 2015, 7:54 AM
Nov. 12, 2015, 8:46 AM| Nov. 12, 2015, 8:46 AM
Nov. 11, 2015, 8:48 AM
- Net income of C$47.7M, or C$0.18 per share, up 14% from the same period last year.
- Revenue by segment: Civil +23%; Defense +8%; Healthcare +4.5%.
- Free cash flow from continuing operations of C$101.7M vs. -C$17.1M; Total backlog C$4.8B.
- "I am pleased with our solid growth this quarter...we experienced a high level of order activity which enabled us to reach a new record $6.4B order backlog," CEO Marc Parent said.
- The company continues to expect growth in fiscal 2016 across all business segments, with a stronger second half of the fiscal year compared with the first half.
- FQ2 results
Nov. 11, 2015, 8:13 AM
- CAE (NYSE:CAE): FQ2 EPS of C$0.18 in-line.
- Revenue of C$616.8M (+16.5% Y/Y) beats by C$53.26M.
Nov. 10, 2015, 5:30 PM
Oct. 6, 2015, 8:01 AM
- Some of the key contracts include training services for the U.S. Air Force's KC-135 and the U.S. Navy's T-44C Aircrew Training System program and maintenance and support services for the German Air Force's Eurofighter training devices.
Aug. 13, 2015, 9:29 AM
Aug. 12, 2015, 8:31 AM
- CAE (NYSE:CAE): FQ1 EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $557M (+5.9% Y/Y) misses by $13.77M.
Aug. 11, 2015, 5:30 PM
Jul. 27, 2015, 7:49 AM
- Constellation Software (OTCPK:CNSWF) has acquired CAE's (NYSE:CAE) mining division, known as Datamine, which will operate within the former's Vela Software Division.
- "We decided to sell our mining business in order to concentrate our capital investment...on our three core markets: civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare," CAE Chief Executive Marc Parent said.
- CAE has been reporting mining income and expenses as discontinued operations for the past year.
Jul. 22, 2015, 10:56 AM
- CAE (CAE -0.4%) announces a series of training solution contracts with airlines valued at more than C$115M.
- "CAE is the only company to offer such a broad range of solutions...from cadet to type-rating training and crew sourcing," CAE President Nick Leontidis said.
- The orders include, pilot training, full-flight simulator sales and update services.
Jul. 7, 2015, 8:58 AM
- The contracts will provide simulation products as well as training services for global military customers.
- Orders include: MH-60R training devices for the Royal Australian Navy, UH-72A Lakota flight training devices for the U.S. Army, and two full-mission simulators for an undisclosed customer in the EMEA region.
CAE Inc and its subsidiaries design, manufacture and supply simulation equipment. It provides training and develop integrated training solutions for defence and security markets, commercial airlines, business aircraft operators and helicopter operators.
Other News & PR