Aug. 12, 2013, 3:34 PM
- CAE (CAE -0.8%) slips again today off Friday's downgrade by BMO Capital to Market Perform.
- The firm says that combined FQ1 civil margins came in well below the high teens level it hopes to achieve in H214.
- A large part of the margin disappointment is a function of some disruption from a leadership change in the business combined with a slower than expected ramp up of new simulators and training centers launched over the last 6 months and a high number of simulators that are in a state of flux.
Aug. 8, 2013, 11:09 AM
- CAE (CAE +2%) says its subsidiary, CAE USA, has been awarded a contract to provide comprehensive Predator and Reaper remotely piloted aircraft aircrew training services to the U.S. Air Force.
- The contract has a one-year base for $20M with four one-year options that could bring the total to around $100M if exercised.
- CAE USA will provide classroom, simulator, and live flying instruction as well as courseware development in support of the MQ-1 Predator and MQ-9 Reaper training programs.
- It's also been awarded a contract by BAE Systems to provide 3 Hawk Mk127 full-mission simulators for the Royal Australian Air Force.
Jan. 12, 2012, 12:07 PM
CAE vs. ETF Alternatives
CAE Inc and its subsidiaries design, manufacture and supply simulation equipment services and develop integrated training solutions for the military, commercial airlines, , business aircraft operators, among others.
Other News & PR