Aug. 12, 2013, 3:34 PM
- CAE (CAE -0.8%) slips again today off Friday's downgrade by BMO Capital to Market Perform.
- The firm says that combined FQ1 civil margins came in well below the high teens level it hopes to achieve in H214.
- A large part of the margin disappointment is a function of some disruption from a leadership change in the business combined with a slower than expected ramp up of new simulators and training centers launched over the last 6 months and a high number of simulators that are in a state of flux.
Aug. 8, 2013, 11:09 AM
- CAE (CAE +2%) says its subsidiary, CAE USA, has been awarded a contract to provide comprehensive Predator and Reaper remotely piloted aircraft aircrew training services to the U.S. Air Force.
- The contract has a one-year base for $20M with four one-year options that could bring the total to around $100M if exercised.
- CAE USA will provide classroom, simulator, and live flying instruction as well as courseware development in support of the MQ-1 Predator and MQ-9 Reaper training programs.
- It's also been awarded a contract by BAE Systems to provide 3 Hawk Mk127 full-mission simulators for the Royal Australian Air Force.
Jan. 12, 2012, 12:07 PM
Canadian aviation trainer CAE (CAE +4%) moves higher after saying it's sold five full-flight simulators to customers in Asia, netting approximately C$65M on the deals.| Jan. 12, 2012, 12:07 PM
CAE, Inc. provides simulation and modeling technologies and training services to the civil aviation, defense, healthcare and mining markets. It designs, manufactures and supplies civil flight simulation training devices and visual systems, and advanced military training equipment and software... More
Sector: Industrial Goods
Industry: Aerospace/Defense Products & Services
Other News & PR