Brown Shoe: Contemporary Fashion With 50% Upside
Thu, May 26, 4:17 PM
Wed, May 25, 5:35 PM
Tue, Mar. 15, 4:26 PM
Mon, Mar. 14, 5:35 PM
Nov. 24, 2015, 4:17 PM
- Caleres (NYSE:CAL): Q3 EPS of $0.80 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $728.6M (-0.1% Y/Y) misses by $12.9M.
Nov. 23, 2015, 5:35 PM
Aug. 27, 2015, 4:08 PM
- Caleres (NYSE:CAL): Q2 EPS of $0.50 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $637.8M (+0.3% Y/Y) misses by $9.35M.
Aug. 26, 2015, 5:35 PM
May 27, 2015, 7:48 AM
- Brown Shoes (NYSE:BWS) reports revenue for Brand Portfolio grew 7.9% to $242.3M in Q1.
- Revenue for Famous Footwear declined 1.8% to $360M.
- Famous Footwear same-store sales were up 3.1%.
- Gross margin rate increased 30 bps to 41.3%.
- SG&A expense rate +20 bps to 36.3%.
- Operating margin rate +10 bps to 5%.
- Inventory -2.8% to $498.5M.
- FY2015 Guidance: Net sales: $2.61B to $2.63B; Famous Footwear same-store sales: up low-single digits; Famous Footwear sales: flat; Brand Portfolio sales: up mid-single digits; Gross margin rate: +15 bps; SG&A: less than or equal to 35.4% of sales; Net interest expense: ~$18M; Tax rate: 30% to 33%; Diluted EPS: $1.84 to $1.94; D&A: ~$53M; Capex: ~$75M.
May 27, 2015, 7:05 AM
- Brown Shoe (NYSE:BWS): Q1 EPS of $0.44 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $602.28M (+1.9% Y/Y) beats by $8.96M.
May 26, 2015, 5:30 PM
Mar. 11, 2015, 7:52 AM
- Brown Shoes (NYSE:BWS) reports revenue for Famous Footwear was up 0.8% to $369.4M in Q4 and the Brand Portfolio showed a sales gain of 5.4% to $246M.
- Gross margin rate came in flat during the period at 40.2%.
- SG&A expense rate -90 bps to 37.6%.
- Operating earnings +24.7% to $12.7M.
- Previously: Brown Shoe beats by $0.04, misses on revenue
- BWS +4.44% premarket.
Mar. 11, 2015, 7:08 AM
- Brown Shoe (NYSE:BWS): Q4 EPS of $0.20 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $615.4M (+2.6% Y/Y) misses by $10.6M.
Mar. 10, 2015, 5:30 PM
Nov. 25, 2014, 7:08 AM
- Brown Shoe (NYSE:BWS): Q3 EPS of $0.75 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $729.28M (+3.8% Y/Y) beats by $3.43M.
Caleres, Inc. is a global footwear retailer and wholesaler. It operates retail shoe stores and e-Commerce websites as well as the design, sourcing and marketing footwear for women and men. The company operates through three segments: Famous Footwear, Wholesale Operations and Specialty Retail.... More
Industry: Specialty Retail, Other
Country: United States
Other News & PR