Mon, Sep. 19, 11:27 AM
- Following an earlier downgrade to Sell at Dougherty & Company, Credit Suiise reinstates coverage on Callidus Software (CALD -3.3%) with a $22 price target (current price $18.26). Callidus' recent 4M share stock offering is cited as potentially enabling acquisitions and furthering R&D efforts.
- Analyst Michael Nemeroff: "We view CALD shares as attractive due to the company's: (1) best-of-breed, fully integrated product suite, which competes against mostly point solutions, (2) significant cross-sell / up-sell opportunity of multiple products into its existing customer base (only 400 out of 4,800 are using multiple CALD products)." Callidus Software's margin profile and transition to a 100% subscription revenue model also noted.
- Estimates respective FY 2016 and FY 2017 revenue of $205M and $240.3M, and respective EPS of $0.27 and $0.28.
Mon, Sep. 19, 10:22 AM
- Sets $15 price target (current price $18.31).
- Analyst Robert Mattson sees competitor Xactly (XTLY +1%) gaining market share while Callidus Software (CALD -3.2%) represents decreasing apportion and a falsely elevated valuation because of it.
- Neutral rating previously held.
- Callidus announced a 4M common stock share offering last Tuesday with the proceeds intended for working capital and other general purposes.
Tue, Sep. 13, 5:37 PM
Tue, Sep. 13, 4:24 PM
- Callidus Software (NASDAQ:CALD) filed the development subsequent market close.
- Estimates proceeds of approximately $72M, or $83M if additional share purchase options (600K common stock shares) are exercised by underwriters.
- Use stated to be for working capital and other general purposes, though no specific allocations are currently in place.
- Shares fell as much as 4% in extended trading, though have presently leveled off.
- Press release
Tue, Aug. 2, 4:19 PM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:35 PM
- ACLS, AFG, AGII, AIG, AMED, AMSG, AR, ARC, AVD, BEAT, BECN, BGFV, BPI, BRKR, CALD, CALX, CAR, CENT, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CLI, CLUB, CRAY, CSU, CXO, CZR, DEI, DVN, DXCM, EA, ELGX, ENLK, ENPH, ESE, ESIO, EXAM, FANG, FARO, FGL, FISV, FIT, FMC, FMI, FNGN, FORM, FTAI, FTV, FUEL, GHDX, GLUU, GNW, GUID, HBI, HCI, HIW, HRZN, INN, JIVE, KAR, KFRC, LOCK, LQ, MATX, MDU, MOD, MRC, MRCY, MXWL, NBR, NEWR, NFX, NOVT, NPO, NYMT, OCLR, OESX, OHI, OKE, OKS, OMI, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QRVO, QUOT, REXX, RGR, RIGL, RLOC, RPAI, RPXC, RUBI, SF, SGY, SLCA, SM, STAG, SUPN, SYRG, TMH, TNAV, TPC, TRQ, TRUP, TSRA, TX, VNOM, VRSK, VTAE, WMGI, WR, WTR, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN
Tue, May 3, 5:37 PM
Tue, May 3, 4:19 PM
Mon, May 2, 5:35 PM
- AGU, AMED, AMSG, ARC, AVD, BFAM, BGFV, BKH, BPI, CAI, CALD, CALX, CAR, CBS, CERS, CHEF, CHUY, CRAY, CSU, DVN, ENLK, ENPH, EPIQ, ETSY, FANG, FARO, FMI, GLUU, GMED, GNMK, HCI, HI, HRZN, IAG, IL, ILMN, INN, JKHY, KAMN, KAR, KFRC, LCI, LYV, MAC, MDU, MTCH, MTDR, MXWL, MYGN, NDLS, NFX, NKTR, NTRI, NYMT, OCLR, OKE, OKS, OMI, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, PLT, PRMW, PRO, PZZA, QUAD, QUOT, REG, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RPXC, RSYS, RTRX, RUBI, SM, SPA, STAG, SUPN, TAHO, TNAV, TXMD, USNA, VIAV, VNOM, VRSK, VVUS, WES, WGP, WR, WTR, WU, XCO, XPO, XXIA, ZEN
Fri, Mar. 18, 1:21 PM
- Alphabet/Google (GOOG -0.5%, GOOGL -0.6%) "has assembled an early working list of possible acquisition targets in enterprise that include a number of startups," sources tell Re/code. The site cautions talks have been preliminary thus far.
- E-commerce software/services firm Shopify (SHOP +3.1%), which has a $2.2B market cap and claimed over 243K merchant clients as of Q4, is reportedly on Google's list of potential targets. Xactly (XTLY +3.6%), a provider of cloud-based employee compensation software that sports a $187M market cap. Other names include Callidus (CALD +5.1%), a provider of enterprise sales/marketing software with an $843M market cap, Metavine, a provider of cloud services that help companies develop business apps, and Namely, a cloud HR software firm. Shopify and Xactly are trading higher.
- Re/code notes the list is filled with companies that have strong exposure to mid-sized businesses. Google reportedly wants to buy cloud software/services firms serving the mid-market in order to strengthen Google Apps and migrate the acquired companies' platforms to the Google Cloud Platform (cloud infrastructure and app hosting).
- Google's efforts are said to underscore "the broad edict and influence" new cloud chief Diane Greene has within the company, as the Web giant attempts to gain ground in cloud infrastructure against Amazon and Microsoft. CRN reported on Wednesday Apple (an Amazon and Microsoft cloud client) has signed up for the Google Cloud Platform.
Tue, Feb. 9, 4:11 PM
- Callidus Software (NASDAQ:CALD): Q4 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $46.78M (+22.7% Y/Y) beats by $0.17M.
Mon, Feb. 8, 5:35 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 4:16 PM
- Callidus Software (NASDAQ:CALD): Q3 EPS of $0.06 in-line.
- Revenue of $44.94M (+28.4% Y/Y) beats by $2.32M.
Nov. 4, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABCO, ABTL, ACAD, ACET, ACHN, AEGR, AGO, AHS, AIRM, AL, ALEX, ALIM, AMBR, AMRS, AMTG, ANET, ARCW, ATHX, ATSG, BBG, BBRG, BCEI, BEBE, BLDR, BPI, BRKS, BRS, CALD, CBI, CERS, CLNE, CLVS, CMLS, CORT, CPST, CSOD, CTCT, CUBE, CYBR, CYTX, DATA, DIOD, DIS, DMD, DWA, EAC, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ED, EFC, EGN, EGOV, ELON, EOG, ERII, EVC, EXAR, FICO, FNGN, FTEK, FXCM, GDOT, GERN, GLUU, GSAT, GSM, GST, GXP, HAIN, HBM, HE, HK, HNSN, HTGC, ICUI, INAP, INFI, INWK, IRG, JJSF, KHC, KTOS, LBTYA, LNT, MAIN, MASI, MDRX, MDVN, MED, MHK, MITK, MNST, MRC, MSCC, MTD, NEWR, NFG, NKTR, NVDA, OLED, ONTY, OREX, OUT, PCTY, PETX, PKI, PLT, PODD, PRAA, PRO, PXLW, QRVO, RATE, RBA, RLYP, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RRTS, SEMG, SHAK, SKUL, SLH, SNAK, SREV, SSRI, STMP, SWIR, SWKS, TCRD, TCX, TEAR, TNGO, TRIP, TRMR, TRQ, TRUE, TTWO, UBNT, UEPS, VRNS, VVC, WAGE, WG, WIFI, WTW, XOMA, YUME
Jul. 30, 2015, 4:22 PM
- Callidus Software (NASDAQ:CALD): Q2 EPS of $0.03 misses by $0.01.
- Revenue of $41.61M (+28.0% Y/Y) beats by $0.83M.
Jul. 29, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AIV, AMCC, AMGN, ATEN, AUY, AVD, AXTI, BAS, BCOR, BCOV, BRCM, BVN, CALD, CATM, CLW, CMLS, COHR, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CRAY, CTRL, CXP, DCT, DECK, DGI, DLR, DTLK, EA, EEP, EGO, EIX, ELLI, ES, ESS, EVHC, EXPE, FE, FEIC, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FR, FRGI, GB, GMED, HBI, HK, HME, HTCH, IM, IMMR, INT, ISBC, KAMN, KLAC, LEG, LNKD, LRE, LSCC, MOH, MTD, MTSN, MWA, MXWL, NGVC, NR, NSR, OLN, OMCL, OUTR, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, PTCT, PXLW, QLGC, QTM, RGC, RMD, RNG, ROVI, SAM, SB, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SYA, SYNA, SZYM, TCO, TEP, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TPX, TSYS, TXTR, UHS, VCRA, VVUS, WAGE, WBMD, WU, WWWW, YRCW, ZLTQ