Callidus Software's Strong Growth Should Continue
Callidus Software: Getting All Dressed Up For The Acquisition Ball
Callidus Software: The Most Exciting Play In Cloud Computing
Tue, May 3, 5:37 PM
May 2, 2014, 12:49 PM
Feb. 6, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jan. 22, 2014, 10:04 AM
- Intel (INTC -1.6%) has been cut to Hold by Drexel Hamilton following last week's Q4 numbers. Drexel had only upgraded shares on Dec. 6.
- Verizon (VZ -0.7%) has been cut to Sector Perform by Pac Crest following yesterday's Q4 results (I, II).
- Red Hat (RHT +0.7%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer. Morgan Stanley upgraded shares last week.
- Qlik (QLIK +0.4%) has been upgraded to Hold by Drexel Hamilton. Q4 results are due on Feb. 20.
- Silicon Motion (SIMO +5.3%) has been upgraded to Buy by Needham ahead of its Jan. 28 Q4 report.
- Callidus Software (CALD +3.1%) has been started at Outperform by Credit Suisse. Q4 results arrive on Feb. 5.
- Electronics for Imaging (EFII +4.3%) has been started at Overweight by Barclays ahead of its Jan. 28 Q4 report.
Jan. 7, 2014, 5:38 PM
Jan. 2, 2014, 5:40 PM
Oct. 9, 2013, 12:46 PM
Oct. 8, 2013, 5:33 PM
Oct. 8, 2013, 4:21 PM
- Thanks to a strong Q3, Callidus (CALD) now expects 2013 revenue of $108.5M-$109.5M; that's favorable to a prior range of $106M-$109M and a $106.8M consensus. (PR)
- Q3 revenue is expected to be in a range of $28.5M-$29M, above prior guidance of $26M-$27M and a $26.6M consensus. SaaS (cloud-based) revenue is believed to have grown 22%-35% Y/Y, and SaaS billings 32%-35%.
- Full Q3 results are due on Oct. 31. Roth issued a bullish note last month.
Feb. 7, 2013, 4:52 PMCallidus Software (CALD): Q4 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.06. Revenue of $25.2M (+12% Y/Y) beats by $0.08M. Shares +1.1% AH. (PR) | Feb. 7, 2013, 4:52 PM
May 2, 2012, 5:02 PMCallidus Software (CALD): Q1 EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.01. Revenue of $22M (+11.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.6M. Shares +2.7% AH. (PR) | May 2, 2012, 5:02 PM
Feb. 24, 2012, 9:59 AM
Sep. 14, 2011, 3:45 PM
Callidus Software, Inc. provides cloud software. The company is doing business as CallidusCloud. It enables organizations to drive performance and productivity across their business with its Hiring, Learning, Marketing and Selling clouds. The CallidusCloud product suite provides Software as a... More
Industry: Business Software & Services
Country: United States
Other News & PR