- From 2009-2013, Callidus' revenue grew at a CAGR of 8.5%. Yet in 2014, revenue is on pace to grow over 20% which would be a significant improvement over 2013's 18.3%.
- Management has been able to strengthen the company's balance sheet and improve operating cash flow. The improved cash flow is the result of a better operating margin.
- Along with revenue, Callidus' customer base has grown rapidly. The company has over a 90% retention rate which will help drive revenue through continued cross and up selling.
- Callidus' new product offerings have been able to enhance the company's bundles. However, they are also selling well individually which is helping to increase the company's addressable market.
- The SPM market has become more competitive but Callidus' solutions have stood up to the competition. Additionally, Callidus' strong grow should continue due to their aggressive sales and marketing effort.