What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
May 2, 2014, 12:49 PM
Feb. 6, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jan. 22, 2014, 10:04 AM
- Intel (INTC -1.6%) has been cut to Hold by Drexel Hamilton following last week's Q4 numbers. Drexel had only upgraded shares on Dec. 6.
- Verizon (VZ -0.7%) has been cut to Sector Perform by Pac Crest following yesterday's Q4 results (I, II).
- Red Hat (RHT +0.7%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer. Morgan Stanley upgraded shares last week.
- Qlik (QLIK +0.4%) has been upgraded to Hold by Drexel Hamilton. Q4 results are due on Feb. 20.
- Silicon Motion (SIMO +5.3%) has been upgraded to Buy by Needham ahead of its Jan. 28 Q4 report.
- Callidus Software (CALD +3.1%) has been started at Outperform by Credit Suisse. Q4 results arrive on Feb. 5.
- Electronics for Imaging (EFII +4.3%) has been started at Overweight by Barclays ahead of its Jan. 28 Q4 report.
Jan. 7, 2014, 5:38 PM
Jan. 2, 2014, 5:40 PM
Oct. 9, 2013, 12:46 PM
Oct. 8, 2013, 5:33 PM
Oct. 8, 2013, 4:21 PM
- Thanks to a strong Q3, Callidus (CALD) now expects 2013 revenue of $108.5M-$109.5M; that's favorable to a prior range of $106M-$109M and a $106.8M consensus. (PR)
- Q3 revenue is expected to be in a range of $28.5M-$29M, above prior guidance of $26M-$27M and a $26.6M consensus. SaaS (cloud-based) revenue is believed to have grown 22%-35% Y/Y, and SaaS billings 32%-35%.
- Full Q3 results are due on Oct. 31. Roth issued a bullish note last month.
Feb. 7, 2013, 4:52 PMCallidus Software (CALD): Q4 EPS of -$0.08 misses by $0.06. Revenue of $25.2M (+12% Y/Y) beats by $0.08M. Shares +1.1% AH. (PR) | Feb. 7, 2013, 4:52 PM
May 2, 2012, 5:02 PMCallidus Software (CALD): Q1 EPS of -$0.03 misses by $0.01. Revenue of $22M (+11.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.6M. Shares +2.7% AH. (PR) | May 2, 2012, 5:02 PM
Feb. 24, 2012, 9:59 AM
Sep. 14, 2011, 3:45 PM
Other News & PR