May 15, 2015, 6:25 AM
- China Auto Logistics (NASDAQ:CALI): Q1 EPS of -$0.66
- Revenue of $87.35M (-18.3% Y/Y)
Aug. 13, 2014, 7:46 AM
- China Auto Logistics (NASDAQ:CALI): Q2 EPS of -$0.46.
- Revenue of $113.68M (+3.1% Y/Y).
May 15, 2014, 8:05 AM
- China Auto Logistics (CALI): Q1 EPS of -$0.33.
- Revenue of $106.9M (-0.6% Y/Y).
Nov. 14, 2013, 7:53 AM
- China Auto Logistics (CALI): Q3 EPS of $0.15.
- Revenue of $12.54M. (PR)
Aug. 14, 2013, 7:45 AM
- China Auto Logistics (CALI): Q2 EPS of $0.22 vs. $0.45 in 2Q12.
- Revenue of $110.3M (-27% Y/Y) vs. $150M in 2Q12. (PR)
Nov. 15, 2012, 3:56 PMShares of China Auto Logistics (CALI +45%) soar today after the seller of luxury imported automobiles in China reported a 78.3% year-over-year increase in Q3 sales. Automobile Sales revenues jumped by 83.4%, led by a 130% jump in Luxury Auto sales, while Financing Services sales rose by 22%. | Nov. 15, 2012, 3:56 PM
Nov. 14, 2012, 7:13 AMChina Auto Logistics (CALI): Q3 EPS of $0.41. Revenue of $170.5M (+78.3% Y/Y). (PR) | Nov. 14, 2012, 7:13 AM
China Auto Logistics, Inc. is engaged in the automobile sales and trading service and a Web-based automobile sales and trading information platform. It offers sales of automobiles, financing services, Web-based advertising, automobile value added services and airport auto mall automotive... More
Industry: Auto Parts Wholesale
Other News & PR