What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Mon, Feb. 1, 6:52 AM
Nov. 4, 2015, 6:21 AM
- CrossAmerica Partners (NYSE:CAPL): Q3 EPS of $0.29 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.16.
- Revenue of $625.56M (-24.4% Y/Y) misses by $76.22M.
Aug. 24, 2015, 8:09 AM
- CrossAmerica Partners (NYSE:CAPL) declares $0.5625/share quarterly dividend, 2.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.5475.
- Forward yield 10.71%
- Payable Sept. 11; for shareholders of record Sept. 4; ex-div Sept. 2.
Aug. 7, 2015, 7:04 AM
- CrossAmerica Partners (NYSE:CAPL): Q2 EPS of -$0.01 misses by $0.07.
- Revenue of $647.45M (-15.2% Y/Y) beats by $56.35M.
Jun. 16, 2015, 9:24 AM
Jun. 15, 2015, 6:05 PM
- CrossAmerica Partners (NYSE:CAPL) -6% AH after announcing a public offering of 4.6M common units, with an underwriters option to purchase up to an additional 690K units.
- CAPL says it plans to use the proceeds to reduce outstanding debt under its credit facility, and then intends to reborrow under its credit facility to fund future acquisitions.
- Earlier: CST Brands, CrossAmerica Partners in dropdown deals totaling $261M
Jun. 15, 2015, 3:48 PM
- CST Brands (CST +0.6%) announces two dropdown transactions with CrossAmerica Partners (CAPL +1.9%), including 29 recently constructed CST stores for $135.5M and an additional 12.5% of CST Fuel Supply, CST's U.S wholesale supply business, for $126M.
- CAPL owns 5% of limited partnership interest in CST Fuel Supply L.P. and will lease the acquired stores to CST.
- Mizuho maintains its Buy rating for CST, as the asset dropdowns further show the potential earnings power from both fuel and new-to-industry sales, and CST's solid execution allows for diversification away from volatile fuel margins (Briefing.com).
Jun. 5, 2015, 8:33 AM
- CrossAmerica Partners (NYSE:CAPL) declares $0.5475/share quarterly dividend, 0.9% increase from prior dividend of $0.5425.
- Forward yield 6.44%
- Payable June 19; for shareholders of record June 11; ex-div June 9.
May 8, 2015, 7:07 AM
- CrossAmerica Partners (NYSE:CAPL): Q1 EPS of -$0.13 misses by $0.11.
- Revenue of $484.6M (+0.5% Y/Y) misses by $97.54M.
Mar. 27, 2015, 9:53 AM
- CrossAmerica Partners (CAPL -0.6%) says Joe Topper will retire as CEO effective Sept. 30 and resign as President effective immediately.
- Jeremy Bergeron, who served as CST Brands' (CST +0.3%) senior VP of integration and development operations, is appointed as CAPL's new President.
- Topper will continue to serve on the boards of both CAPL and CST after he formally steps down as CEO.
Feb. 27, 2015, 7:21 AM
- CrossAmerica Partners (NYSE:CAPL): Q4 EPS of -$0.60 misses by $0.80.
- Revenue of $587.36M (+21.0% Y/Y) misses by $197.09M.
Dec. 10, 2014, 5:58 PM
- CrossAmerica Partners (NYSE:CAPL) agrees to acquire Erickson Oil Products, operator of 64 convenience stores and gasoline stations located in Minnesota and some surrounding states, for $85M.
- For the year ending Oct. 31, the stores sold ~68M gallons of motor fuel and totaled ~$95M in non-fuel revenue.
- CAPL initially intends to operate the convenience stores within the partnership and expects to transfer the operation of certain sites over time to its CST Brands (NYSE:CST) parent.
Nov. 6, 2014, 7:26 PM
- CrossAmerica Partners (NYSE:CAPL): Q3 EPS of $0.21 misses by $0.06.
- Revenue of $832.74M (+69.7% Y/Y) in-line.
Sep. 16, 2014, 9:20 AM
Sep. 15, 2014, 4:37 PM
Aug. 7, 2014, 12:47 PM
CrossAmerica Partners LP is engaged in the wholesale distribution of motor fuels, consisting of gasoline and diesel fuel. It also owns and leases real estate used in the retail distribution of motor fuels.
Other News & PR