Tue, Jun. 16, 9:24 AM
Mon, Jun. 15, 6:05 PM
- CrossAmerica Partners (NYSE:CAPL) -6% AH after announcing a public offering of 4.6M common units, with an underwriters option to purchase up to an additional 690K units.
- CAPL says it plans to use the proceeds to reduce outstanding debt under its credit facility, and then intends to reborrow under its credit facility to fund future acquisitions.
- Earlier: CST Brands, CrossAmerica Partners in dropdown deals totaling $261M
Mon, Jun. 15, 3:48 PM
- CST Brands (CST +0.6%) announces two dropdown transactions with CrossAmerica Partners (CAPL +1.9%), including 29 recently constructed CST stores for $135.5M and an additional 12.5% of CST Fuel Supply, CST's U.S wholesale supply business, for $126M.
- CAPL owns 5% of limited partnership interest in CST Fuel Supply L.P. and will lease the acquired stores to CST.
- Mizuho maintains its Buy rating for CST, as the asset dropdowns further show the potential earnings power from both fuel and new-to-industry sales, and CST's solid execution allows for diversification away from volatile fuel margins (Briefing.com).
Sep. 16, 2014, 9:20 AM
Sep. 15, 2014, 4:37 PM
Aug. 7, 2014, 12:47 PM
Aug. 7, 2014, 9:21 AM
Aug. 6, 2014, 6:55 PM
- CST Brands (NYSE:CST) agrees to acquire the membership interests of Lehigh Gas GP, the general partner of Lehigh Gas Partners (NYSE:LGP), for cash and stock valued at ~$85M.
- CST, a retailer of motor fuels and convenience merchandise, expects the deal will provide access to capital through a growth-oriented MLP vehicle to execute its long-term strategic plan.
- The deal does not involve any of the common or subordinated units of LGP, which will continue to operate as a separate, publicly-traded MLP.
- Also, CST's board authorizes the repurchase of $200M of company shares.
- CST +14.8%, LGP +11.6% AH.
Dec. 5, 2013, 9:09 AM
Dec. 4, 2013, 4:30 PM
CAPL vs. ETF Alternatives
CrossAmerica Partners LP is engaged in the wholesale distribution of motor fuels, consisting of gasoline and diesel fuel. It also owns and leases real estate used in the retail distribution of motor fuels.
Other News & PR