Capstone Therapeutics CorpNASDAQ
Fri, Mar. 4, 4:14 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 11:21 AM
- Capstone Therapeutics (OTCQB:CAPS) will report Q3 results on November 13 after the close. The conference call will begin at 4:30 pm ET.
Aug. 14, 2014, 11:10 AM
- Capstone Therapeutics (OTCQB:CAPS) Q2 results: Revenues: $0; Operating Expenses: $1.4M (+35.9%); Net Loss: ($1.4M) (-38.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.03) (-50.0%); Quick Assets: $4.2M (-33.0%).
- No financial guidance given.
Jun. 24, 2014, 10:43 AM
- Under the guise of protecting its accrued tax benefits, Capstone Therapeutics' (CAPS) BOD authorizes and declares a dividend distribution of one right for each share of outstanding common stock. Each right entitles the holder to purchase 1/100 of a share of Series A Preferred Stock for $5.00.
- The plan's intend to to discourage any person from acquiring more than 4.9% of the company's common stock without the approval of the BOD. If an investor were to make an unwanted move to acquire the business and accumulate a 4.9% stake then the rights owners would be eligible to purchase a number of common shares at a 50% discount to the then-current market price.