What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Aug. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADUS, AEIS, AIG, ALDW, ALJ, ALL, ANH, APU, BKD, BMRN, BNFT, CAR, CGNX, CHGG, CKP, CTRP, CYH, DAC, DENN, DK, DKL, ELGX, ELNK, ENH, EPIQ, EXP, FIVN, GGP, HIL, IDTI, ININ, INN, KAR, KBR, KONA, LLNW, LMNX, MCEP, MCHP, MDU, MDWD, MIC, MRC, NLS, NVGS, OHI, ONDK, ORA, OTTR, PLOW, PPS, QEP, QLYS, QNST, RBC, RSPP, RTEC, SGMS, SNHY, THC, TNET, TSRA, TXRH, UGI, VECO, VNO, VNR, WSTC, XL
Jul. 16, 2015, 5:41 PM
Jul. 16, 2015, 5:16 PM
- Hertz (NYSE:HTZ) has finished its accounting revenue and filed its 2014 annual report, which includes "restated results for 2012 and 2013 as well as selected unaudited restated financial information for 2011." The car rental giant has also filed its Q1 10-Q, making it up-to-date on SEC filings and NYSE listing requirements. (SEC filings)
- Hertz has also affirmed its commitment to its $1B buyback program and spinoff of its HERC equipment rental unit, forecast it now expects $300M in annualized savings from its cost reduction program by year's end (up from a prior $200M), and established full-year guidance for EBITDA of $1.45B-$1.55B and non-fleet capex of $275M-$295M.
- Hertz has soared to $20.12 AH. Rival Avis (NASDAQ:CAR) has risen to $45.00.
Jul. 15, 2015, 8:00 AM
Jun. 19, 2015, 3:09 PM
- Global carpool platform Blablacar seeks funding that would value the company at $1B, according to Bloomberg.
- The Paris-based company is following in the footsteps of Uber (Pending:UBER) and GSV Capital (NASDAQ:GSVC)-owned Lyft in firing off aggressive capital raises in front of market expansion.
- Blablacar already scaled up after purchasing Carpooling.com and AutoHop earlier this year.
- Also still on the scene is ZipCar (NASDAQ:CAR) which was bought by Avis Budget in 2013. The company reportedly has a fleet of over 10K cars operating in 31 cities and more than 900K customers signed up for its subscriptions service. ZipCar is closer to a short-term rental than a rideshare firm, but competes for some of the same customers.
May 15, 2015, 12:04 PM
- MKM Holdings sees the combination of capacity discipline and a price increase by Hertz Global (HTZ +5.3%) as a catalyst for today's rally in the stock and peer Avis Budget (CAR +8.5%).
- Hertz announced yesterday it will close 200 off-airport locations and increase prices by as much as $5 per day in June.
- Previously: Big rally for Hertz and Avis Budget (May. 15 2015)
May 15, 2015, 11:15 AM
May 4, 2015, 4:20 PM
- Avis Budget (NASDAQ:CAR): Q1 EPS of $0.17 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $1.85B (-0.5% Y/Y) misses by $60M.
May 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ADEP, AEGR, AEIS, APC, APU, ATEN, BALT, BBRG, BKH, CAR, CDE, CGNX, CHUY, CKEC, CXO, DENN, DNB, DVA, ECOM, EGOV, ELNK, ENH, EOG, EOX, FBP, FN, FNF, HIL, IDTI, IM, ININ, INN, INVN, IRG, ITRI, KS, LMNX, LSCC, MATX, MCEP, MDU, MERU, MIC, MUSA, NLS, NUVA, ONDK, OTTR, PACD, PLOW, PPS, PQ, PTCT, QLYS, RAIL, RGR, ROSE, RWT, SGY, SHO, SNHY, STAG, THC, TXRH, UGI, VNO, XEC, XPO
Mar. 11, 2015, 1:16 PM
- Avis Budget Group (CAR +2.7%) announces it completed a $375M offering of senior notes due in 2025.
- The company plans to use the proceeds to pay for a higher-rate bond series and to help pay for its acquisition of Maggiore Group.
Mar. 2, 2015, 7:05 AM
- Avis Budget Group (NASDAQ:CAR) acquires Maggiore Group for $170M.
- Maggiore is the largest independent car rental operator in Italy.
- The company expects the acquisition to be accretive to earnings.
- The deal is scheduled to close in Q2.
Feb. 18, 2015, 4:34 PM
- Avis Budget (NASDAQ:CAR): Q4 EPS of $0.23 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $1.89B (+2.2% Y/Y) misses by $50M.
- Shares -2.63%.
Feb. 17, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACT, AMTG, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, AVG, AXLL, BGS, BJRI, CAR, CDE, CSLT, CVG, CW, CYNI, DENN, DTLK, ELNK, EOG, EQC, ETE, ETP, EXAM, FNF, HSTM, HT, IAG, IPI, KEG, KEYW, LHO, LOPE, MANT, MAR, MHLD, MIC, MRO, NVMI, OGS, OIS, PAAS, PCYC, PKD, REXX, RGP, SBRA, SCTY, SIX, SNPS, SSS, STR, SUN, SUNE, SXL, TERP, THRX, TILE, TRN, TS, UAM, WES, WGP, WMB, WPZ, XPO, YUME
Jan. 29, 2015, 9:10 AM
- Avis Budget Group (NASDAQ:CAR) announces it finished the acquisition of its licensee in Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.
- The company spent $50M in the transaction.
Dec. 29, 2014, 3:01 PM| Dec. 29, 2014, 3:01 PM | 4 Comments
Dec. 23, 2014, 11:05 AM
Other News & PR