Owning Carbonite Not As Easy As Using It
Tue, Oct. 11, 3:00 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 3:02 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 12:54 PM
Tue, Aug. 2, 7:02 AM
Mon, Aug. 1, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ACCO, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALLT, ARW, AVP, BOFI, CAH, CARB, CEQP, CHH, CIE, CMI, CPPL, CSTM, CVS, DISCA, ECL, EIGI, EMR, ENOC, EPC, ETN, ETR, EXPD, FDP, GEO, GLT, GNRC, H, HCLP, HCN, HEP, HMC, HRS, HW, IDCC, IDXX, IIVI, IPI, IQNT, JLL, MLM, MMP, MNK, MOS, MZOR, NI, NJR, NNN, NRZ, NS, NWN, OZM, PBI, PFE, PG, PNW, RCL, RDC, RHP, SABR, SALE, SCAI, SHOO, SHPG, SODA, STX, SUI, TAP, TDC, VG, VSH, WCG, WNR, WNRL, XYL, ZEUS
Tue, May 3, 12:48 PM
Tue, May 3, 7:04 AM
- Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB): Q1 EPS of $0.15 beats by $0.20.
- Revenue of $48.12M (+45.7% Y/Y) beats by $6.61M.
Mon, May 2, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ACW, ADM, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, AMAG, AMG, APLP, AROC, ARRY, ARW, AUDC, BBW, BCC, BCO, CARB, CEQP, CFX, CIE, CLX, CMI, COTY, CVLT, CVS, DUK, ECA, ECL, EIGI, EL, EMR, EXAS, FDP, FIS, FMS, FSS, FTR, GLDD, GLT, GRUB, H, HAL, HCA, HCN, HEP, HOT, HRS, HSIC, HW, KEM, KMT, LXRX, MNK, MNTA, MYL, NI, NTI, NWN, NXST, NYT, OZM, PBI, PFE, Q, RDWR, RHP, RRD, S, SALE, SALT, SGNT, SMG, SSH, TAP, TECH, TICC, VLO, VMC, VSH, WAC, WCG, WEC, WLK, WNR, WNRL, WWW, XYL
Thu, Feb. 4, 7:17 AM
- Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB): Q4 EPS of $0.13 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $35.07M (+9.9% Y/Y) misses by $0.54M.
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABG, ABMD, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BR, BSX, BZH, CARB, CFX, CHTR, CI, CLX, CMI, CMS, COP, COTY, CRS, CS, CSL, CUB, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EQM, EQT, GLPI, GRUB, HIMX, ICE, IT, ITG, KELYA, LQDT, LVLT, MD, MHFI, MHO, MMC, MMP, MMS, MSCI, MSG, NAO, NYT, ODFL, OXY, PBH, PM, PPL, PRLB, PTEN, RDS.A, RFP, RL, RSTI, SBH, SNA, SPH, SQNS, STRA, TDC, TDY, TE, TPX, UTEK, VLP, VMC, WEC, XYL
Dec. 16, 2015, 2:49 PM
- EVault provides cloud backup/recovery appliances and software to SMBs and small enterprises, as well as cloud-based disaster recovery services. Seagate (STX +0.8%) is selling the business to cloud backup/recovery service provider Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB) for $14M in cash. The deal is expected to close in Q1.
- Carbonite: "Together with Carbonite's highly successful line of data protection and recovery products for small businesses and individuals, the company will now provide a full suite of solutions that are cost-effective, easy to use and meet the needs of all SMB ... EVault's proven technology ... enables us to round out our portfolio and immediately provide the features and functionality larger businesses require to support their complex environments."
- Carbonite has rallied following the news. Shares closed yesterday just $0.68 above a 52-week low of $8.40.
Oct. 28, 2015, 7:07 AM
- Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB): Q3 EPS of $0.08 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $34.6M (+10.6% Y/Y) in-line.
Oct. 27, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADP, AGCO, AIT, AN, ANTM, APO, ARW, BAH, BDC, BGCP, BOKF, BSX, CARB, CFR, CG, CHMT, CMC, COT, DHX, DORM, DX, EVER, EVR, FCAU, FDML, FLIR, GD, GHM, GNRC, GRMN, HES, HLT, HOT, HSY, HTA, ICE, IDXX, IP, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MDLZ, NEE, NMR, NOC, NOV, NSC, OXY, PCG, Q, RDWR, RES, ROL, SAH, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SSE, STRA, TECH, TEL, TGI, TKR, UMC, VLO, VLY, VNTV, WBA, WEX, WOOF, XRAY
Jul. 29, 2015, 7:06 AM
- Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB): Q2 EPS of -$0.01 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $33.97M (+12.1% Y/Y) beats by $0.39M.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ANTM, APO, AVY, BAH, BDC, BEN, BGCP, BOKF, CARB, CBG, CDK, CFR, CHH, CLF, CRI, DATA, DIN, DORM, DXYN, ESIO, ETN, EVER, EXC, FDML, FLY, GCI, GD, GEL, GIB, GRA, GRMN, GT, GTI, HCBK, HES, HLT, HSIC, HSP, HTA, HUM, HUN, IP, IRT, JAH, JLL, LFUS, LVLT, MA, MDCO, MO, MTH, MTOR, MVIS, NOC, PAG, PCG, PX, Q, RES, ROK, ROL, SAIA, SLAB, SNCR, SO, SONS, SPIL, SPR, SPW, SSE, STNG, STRA, STRZA, TGI, TRI, UBSI, UMC, VNTV, WEC, WEX, WILN, WOOF
Apr. 28, 2015, 7:16 AM
- Carbonite (NASDAQ:CARB): Q1 EPS of -$0.05 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $33M (+13.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.88M.