A. M. Castle & Co.NYSE
A.M. Castle Has A Multitude Of Issues Plaguing It
Alpha Gen Capital
Alpha Gen Capital
Wed, Nov. 9, 8:14 AM
Thu, Sep. 22, 9:18 AM
Tue, Aug. 9, 8:05 AM
Mon, May 16, 12:51 PM
Fri, May 13, 5:38 PM
Fri, May 13, 12:45 PM
Wed, May 11, 12:49 PM
Tue, May 10, 8:34 AM
- A. M. Castle (NYSE:CAS): Q1 EPS of -$1.10
- Revenue of $163.85M (-13.1% Y/Y)
Tue, Mar. 29, 12:49 PM
Tue, Mar. 15, 6:27 PM
- A.M. Castle (CAS -5.8%) has wrapped the sale of its Total Plastics unit for about $55M.
- The company sold the subsidiary to Texas-based Prophet Equity, "yet another significant step in our commitment to delever our balance sheet and improve the capital structure and profitability of our business,” says CEO Steven Scheinkman.
- Castle will use the proceeds to pay down debt. In the deal, $1.5M of the price is put into escrow pending a working-capital adjustment to be determined within 60 days.
- In its last report, the company had total debt of $322.7M, a debt/equity ratio of 793, and just under $12M in cash.
Mon, Mar. 14, 8:08 AM
- A. M. Castle (NYSE:CAS): Q4 EPS of -$1.18
- Revenue of $164.15M (-29.1% Y/Y)
Fri, Jan. 22, 6:44 PM
- A.M. Castle (CAS -0.6%) says it's gotten notice from the NYSE that it's not in compliance with listing standards, due to average market cap falling below $50M over a 30-trading-day period. Last reported stockholders' equity was below $50M.
- The company says it will communicate its intent for a remediation plan and submit the plan within 45 days. If accepted, the company would pursue getting back into compliance in an 18-month period, but Castle faces delisting if the exchange doesn't accept the plan.
- It had previously launched a refinancing plan to address the upcoming maturity of its public debt. Total debt at least report was $322.7M.
Dec. 29, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 5, 2015, 6:57 AM
- A. M. Castle (NYSE:CAS): Q3 EPS of -$1.12
- Revenue of $184.67M (-24.8% Y/Y)
Aug. 4, 2015, 8:39 AM
- A. M. Castle (NYSE:CAS): Q2 EPS of -$0.99 misses by $0.51.
- Revenue of $199.7M (-20.0% Y/Y) misses by $29.8M.
Aug. 3, 2015, 5:30 PM
- ABMD, ADM, AET, AFSI, ALE, ALLT, ALR, AME, ANIP, ARCC, BLMN, BPI, BZH, CAS, CBT, CHD, CHTR, CIE, COH, CRCM, CRTO, CVS, DWRE, EIGI, ELOS, EMR, ETR, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FRM, FUN, GEO, GLDD, GLT, H, HAR, HCN, HCP, HEP, HNT, HW, HYH, IIVI, INCY, K, KLIC, LPX, LRN, LXP, MDC, MGM, MLM, MNK, MNTA, MOS, MPW, NAO, NCLH, NGLS, NRG, [[NTi]], NWN, NYLD, ODP, OZM, PH, REGN, RHP, RRD, SABR, SCOR, SGNT, SMG, SNI, SRE, STE, STWD, TDG, TGH, TICC, TIME, UNT, USAK, VMC, VSH, VTG, WLK, WNR, WPC, WRES, ZTS