- Metabank is the only company with scale and compliance infrastructure in stored value cards free to sign new clients in the GDV (gross dollar volume) reloadable card marketplace.
- For the past four years, Metabank has been investing heavily in building its compliance infrastructure. Now the contracts come fast and furious.
- Now that MetaBank has been released from its Consent Order, Raymond James expects $3.45 EPS in 2015.
- An acquisition target, as many larger banks (Capital One, BOFI and others) want to get into the prepaid card space with few current players and high barriers to entry.
- Trading at 10x EPS and just above 2015 Tangible Book Value, the stock is way undervalued.