Oct. 29, 2015, 4:26 PM
- Cardtronics (NASDAQ:CATM): Q3 EPS of $0.82 beats by $0.08.
- Revenue of $311.4M (+17.2% Y/Y) beats by $6.73M.
- Shares +2.7%.
Jul. 7, 2015, 9:00 AM
- Cardtronics (NASDAQ:CATM) -12.7% premarket on news that 7-Eleven will not renew its ATM placement agreement with the company upon the mid-2017 expiration of the current deal.
- 7-Eleven is the largest merchant customer in CATM's portfolio, representing 17.5% of revenues for 2014; no other merchant customer generated in excess of 5% of pro forma revenues.
- Separately, CATM acquires ATM and payment card transaction processor Columbus Data Services for ~$80M.
Jan. 15, 2015, 5:39 PM
Nov. 4, 2013, 5:15 PM
- Cardtronics (CATM): Q3 EPS of $0.55 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $228.8M (+15% Y/Y) misses by $2.95M. Shares -1.3% AH. (PR)
Jan. 11, 2013, 11:27 AM
Aug. 13, 2012, 3:38 PMAlthough Cardtronics (CATM -3.9%) reported in-line Q2 results last week, J.P. Morgan downgrades shares to Neutral, saying the ATM owner and operator reiterated fiscal year guidance but "downplayed the potential for near-term EPS upside." The firm believes earnings growth is normalizing to CATM's longer-term target and future beats/raises are less likely. | Aug. 13, 2012, 3:38 PM
May 1, 2012, 11:37 AM
Feb. 2, 2012, 5:18 PMCardtronics (CATM): Q4 EPS of $0.36 in-line. Revenue of $174.2M (+29.3% Y/Y) beats by $7M. Shares -5.1% AH. (PR) | Feb. 2, 2012, 5:18 PM
Nov. 8, 2011, 12:24 PM
Cardtronics (CATM +4.9%) gains after posting a Q3 that beat estimates across the board. Profit more than doubled on strong organic growth from recent acquisitions and its expansion into new markets. The company also raised its full-year guidance, now expecting revenue between $615M - $620M.| Nov. 8, 2011, 12:24 PM