Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on CBEY
From other sites
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mon, Apr. 21, 12:46 PM
Mon, Apr. 21, 9:13 AM
Mon, Apr. 21, 8:25 AM| Comment!
Thu, Mar. 13, 4:14 PM
Thu, Mar. 13, 12:10 AM
Wed, Mar. 12, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jan. 30, 1:23 PM
- The Atlanta Business Chronicle reports Cbeyond (CBEY +8.5%) has recently cut 100 jobs (7% of its workforce), plans to cut senior management positions in the next six months, and could be prepping itself for a sale.
- Shares of the hosted VoIP/IT services provider have jumped in response. The company announced in November (in tandem with a Q3 miss) it's evaluating strategic alternatives.
Nov. 6, 2013, 7:45 AM
Sep. 24, 2013, 8:56 AM| Comment!
Aug. 20, 2013, 6:44 PM
- RingCentral, a provider of hosted VoIP/Web conferencing services for businesses, has hired i-banks and is close to filing for an IPO, Reuters reports.
- The company has 300K+ customers and a partnership with AT&T. Cisco took part in a $45M funding round (along with four VC firms) in 2011. It recently hired former Marvell CFO Clyde Hosein to be its CFO.
- Two rivals, 8x8 (EGHT +1.9%), and Cbeyond (CBEY +3.4%), closed higher today.
Aug. 2, 2013, 9:56 AM
- Groupon (GRPN -0.2%) has been upgraded to Equal Weight by Evercore, a long-time bear.
- Chipmakers Broadcom (BRCM -1.4%) and Linear (LLTC -1.4%) have been cut to Neutral by UBS. Broadcom received 7 downgrades last week following its Q2 report.
- Guidance Software (GUID -17.3%) has been cut to Sell by Benchmark following its Q2 report and light 2013 guidance.
- ValueClick (VCLK -16.4%) has been cut to Underperform by Raymond James, and to Hold by Needham, in response to its Q2 report and light guidance.
- Citrix (CTXS +0.9%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Credit Suisse.
- Cbeyond (CBEY -4.3%) has been cut to Market Perform by FBR following its Q2 report.
- Automatic Data (ADP -1.2%) has been cut to Neutral by Susquehanna following its FQ4 report.
Aug. 1, 2013, 3:57 PM
Aug. 1, 2013, 12:45 PM
May. 29, 2013, 1:28 PMU.S. telcos are having a rough day. A general selloff in high-yield stocks could be a factor, but not all of the decliners pay huge dividends (if any). VZ -2.9%. WIN -2.7%. CTL -2.4%. CBB -2.5%. CBEY -4.7%. TWTC -2.1%. TDS -2.6%. SHEN -7.4%. Volatile Latin American carrier NII Holdings (NIHD -7.2%) is also selling off. | 5 Comments
May. 1, 2013, 6:17 PM
Feb. 27, 2013, 4:29 PM
CBEY vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR