Profit Fan • Tue, Nov. 4
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
- Capital Bank Financial reported Q3 earnings.
- The stock is still sporting an inflated valuation based on earnings.
- Based on a combination of the growing loan portfolio and the small allowance account, earnings growth looks limited throughout 2015.
- Captial Bank Financial reported Q2 '14 earnings.
- Earnings improved, but were supported by nonrecurring items; that is in-line with my assessment of the bank's weak earning power.
- I still see the bank as overvalued based on its lack of an adequate allowance account.
Capital Bank Financial: Good Idea But Bad Buying Make This Regional One To Avoid
- Capital Bank Financial was founded by buying bad banks in hopes of turning them around but that is taking a lot longer than originally planned.
- In addition to the amount of time it is taking to turn around the bank's bad assets, it appears they may have been purchased for more than they were worth.
- Left holding a lot of cash, this bank is being punished by interest rate fluctuations and accounting for these losses is being avoided.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
CBF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR