The Investment Doctor • Thu, Dec. 18
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: Columbus Gold Finds More Long Mineralized Intercepts In French GuianaThe Investment Doctor • Thu, Dec. 18
- Columbus Gold reports the results of 8 more holes - and surprise surprise, the mineralization remains consistent.
- This is an anticipated development, and Columbus is on track to increase and upgrade its resource estimate at Paul Isnard.
- The investment thesis doesn't change, and I'll have to wait for an updated resource estimate or the PEA to update my opinion.
Update: Columbus Gold Completes 2014 Drill Campaign
- Columbus Gold completes the 2014 drill program.
- I’m positively surprised the company seems to be willing to give more attention to the potential copper values in the mineralized system.
- I’m anxiously waiting for the updated resource estimate and PEA, as those will be the main catalysts in French Guiana.
Update: Columbus Gold Advances Environmental Work At The Paul Isnard ProjectItinerant • Thu, Nov. 20
- Field baseline studies at Paul Isnard project has been completed.
- Confirms our view of solid progress towards release of a PEA early next year.
- Resource update should provide the next catalyst.
Long Columbus Gold With A Short-Term And A Long-Term Thesis
- Columbus Gold has two outstanding projects.
- Nordgold is earning into the Paul Isnard project with a clear view to acquire full control of the project in due time.
- On-market buying by Nordgold is providing a floor under Columbus Gold's share price.
- The Eastside project in Nevada is a second potential company maker.
Update: Columbus Gold Identifies New Drill Targets In Nevada
- Columbus Gold discovers 5 new drill targets in Nevada and announces a 64,000 meter drill program.
- This is a very nice surprise as I didn’t expect Columbus to be this aggressive in Nevada.
- Columbus Gold is a buy based on its advanced stage project in French Guiana and its early stage exploration assets in Nevada.
Update: An Anonymous Investor Is Taking A 9.9% Stake In Columbus Gold
- Columbus Gold has announced a strategic investment of $5M.
- This was not entirely unexpected as Columbus Gold had pre-announced a capital raise.
- The investment thesis remains unchanged, but could be upgraded after the next resource update at Paul Isnard and a maiden resource estimate at Eastside.
- Columbus Gold’s third rig has finally started to drill at Paul Isnard.
- This was expected, and will speed up the drill process. Expected completion time is H1 November.
- The investment thesis remains unchanged, and will likely only change after a resource update and PEA.
Update: Columbus Gold Releases Excellent Drill Results In French GuianaThe Investment Doctor • Fri, Sep. 12
- Columbus Gold reveals excellent drill results from its Paul Isnard project.
- The grade is a bit better than I expected which bodes well to increase the average grade of the project.
- The investment thesis remains standing and I will probably have to increase my target price once the new resource estimate will confirm my expectations.
- Columbus Gold has added a third rig for its drill program at Paul Isnard.
- This wasn’t expected at the start of the drill program, and I’m happy this will speed up the drill program.
- My investment thesis remains unchanged, and I think Paul Isnard will surprise with the next resource update.
There are no Transcripts on CBGDF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
CBGDF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR