What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:07 PM
- China Biologic Products (NASDAQ:CBPO): Q3 EPS of $0.82 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $78.8M (+14.3% Y/Y) beats by $3.5M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:05 PM
- China Biologic Products (NASDAQ:CBPO): Q2 EPS of $1.06 beats by $0.19.
- Revenue of $79.1M (+31.7% Y/Y) beats by $7.35M.
Jun. 26, 2015, 5:37 PM
Jun. 8, 2015, 12:49 PM
May 6, 2015, 5:22 PM
- China Biologic Products (NASDAQ:CBPO): Q1 EPS of $0.94 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $70.4M (+25.0% Y/Y) beats by $6.1M.
Mar. 4, 2015, 5:05 PM
- China Biologic Products (NASDAQ:CBPO): Q4 EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.05.
- Revenue of $58M (+36.2% Y/Y) beats by $1.5M.
Nov. 5, 2014, 6:27 PM
- China Biologic Products (NASDAQ:CBPO): Q3 EPS of $0.81 beats by $0.17.
- Revenue of $68.92M (+29.7% Y/Y) beats by $6.22M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:36 PM
- China Biologic Products (CBPO +2.9%) Q2 results: Sales: $60.1M (+12.1%); Gross Profit: $41.2M (+9.9%); Operating Income: $28.9M (+14.2%); Net Income: $26.8M (+16.5%); EPS: $0.79 (+38.6%); Quick Assets: $103.2M (-28.6%); CF Ops: $39.0M (+2.9%).
- 2014 Guidance: Total sales: $230M - 240M; non-GAAP net income: $67M - 69M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 4:53 PM
- China Biologic Products (NASDAQ:CBPO): Q2 EPS of $0.82
- Revenue of $60.1M (+12.1% Y/Y)
Jul. 8, 2014, 12:46 PM
Jun. 27, 2014, 10:02 AM
- China Biologics (CBPO +0.3%) prices its public follow-on offering of 1.55M shares of common stock at $38 per share. The company is selling 800K shares and a shareholder is selling 750K shares. Underwriters over-allotment is 120K shares from CBPO and 112.5K from the selling shareholder. Net proceeds to the company will be used for general corporate purposes.
Jun. 18, 2014, 3:39 PM
- Shares of thinly-traded China Biologic Products (CBPO -11.6%) are down on a 2x surge in volume but the turnover is only 65K. After yesterday's close, the company announced a public offering of 3,212,500 shares of common stock, of which 2,212,500 come from selling shareholders. Underwriters over-allotment is 481,875 shares. The company will use its net proceeds for general corporate purposes.
Jun. 18, 2014, 12:45 PM
May 6, 2014, 7:30 PM
- China Biologic Products (CBPO): Q1 EPS of $0.73 beats by $0.26.
- Revenue of $56.3M (+4.1% Y/Y) beats by $4.9M.
Mar. 12, 2014, 5:42 PM
- China Biologic Products (CBPO): Q4 EPS of $0.35
- Revenue of $42.6M (+25.3% Y/Y)
China Biologic Products Inc is a biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and sales of plasma-based pharmaceutical products to hospitals and inoculation centers directly or through distributors in China.
Other News & PR