China Biologic Products, Inc.NASDAQ
Thu, Aug. 4, 5:04 PM
Wed, Aug. 3, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ABTL, ACAD, ACHN, ACXM, AHS, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALNY, AMBR, AMH, AMRS, ANET, ASYS, ATRC, ATVI, BBG, BLDR, BMRN, BRS, CARA, CBPO, CERS, CINR, CPSI, CPST, CSOD, CTRL, CYTX, DCO, DCT, DMD, EBS, ECOM, ECPG, ECYT, ED, EFC, EGOV, EOG, ESL, EVDY, EVH, FCE.A, FEYE, FFG, FLDM, FLR, FLT, FPRX, FRPT, FRT, FTD, GCAP, GDOT, GEOS, GSAT, GSBD, GST, GTY, GXP, HDP, HE, HTGC, ICON, IILG, IMMR, IMPV, INAP, INGN, IRWD, IVR, JMBA, JUNO, KHC, KMPR, KND, KTOS, KW, LADR, LBTYA, LGF, LNKD, LOCO, LOPE, MACK, MDRX, MELI, MHK, MHLD, MITT, MMI, MNST, MNTX, MRIN, MSI, MTX, MTZ, NAVG, NDLS, NFG, NNI, NOG, NUS, OEC, OLED, OREX, OUT, OVAS, PACB, PCLN, PDLI, PETX, PFMT, PGRE, PKI, POST, PRSS, PSIX, PTCT, RATE, REGI, RMAX, RPTP, RRMS, RTRX, RVNC, SEM, SEMG, SHOR, SMCI, SPXC, SSNI, SWIR, SYMC, SYRG, TASR, TCRD, TEAM, TRMR, TRUE, TSRO, TTWO, TWOU, TXMD, UBNT, UEIC, VVUS, WAIR, WEB, WIFI, WING, WTI, WTS, WTW, ZG, ZNGA
Thu, Jun. 2, 7:17 PM
Wed, May 4, 5:01 PM
- China Biologic Products (NASDAQ:CBPO): Q1 EPS of $1.09
- Revenue of $85.6M (+21.6% Y/Y)
Tue, May 3, 5:35 PM
- AGO, ALDW, ALIM, ALJ, ALL, ANDE, ARCW, AREX, ARRS, ATO, AUY, AWK, AWR, BNFT, BREW, BRKR, CB, CBPO, CCRN, CDI, CECO, CENT, CF, CLR, CODI, CONE, CPE, CPSI, CSII, CSOD, CTL, CTLT, CUZ, CW, CWST, CXO, CXW, DAC, DOX, DPM, DVA, ECR, EPM, EQC, EQIX, ES, ETE, ETP, EXEL, FEIC, FICO, FIT, FLT, FLTX, FNV, FOXA, FRPT, FRSH, FRT, GDDY, GDOT, GHDX, GIL, GPOR, GTY, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIL, HIVE, HOS, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IAC, INFI, IO, IRG, JONE, KHC, KND, KONA, KTOS, KW, LGCY, LHCG, LNC, LNT, LPI, LPSN, LXU, MAA, MASI, MATX, MCHP, MCK, MED, MET, MHLD, MNR, MRO, MTRX, MTW, MUR, NCMI, NLY, NVAX, OHI, OME, ORA, OREX, OSUR, PAA, PAGP, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PHH, PNNT, PRI, PRU, QRVO, QUIK, RICE, RIG, RLJ, RLYP, RP, RRTS, RST, RYN, SBY, SKUL, SQNM, SRC, SUN, SWM, SXL, SZYM, TASR, TCAP, TEAR, THG, TLLP, TPC, TPUB, TRIP, TROX, TSLA, TSLX, TSO, TWO, VECO, VNDA, VRNS, WBMD, WFM, WFT, WGL, WMB, WMGI, WPG, WPX, WTI, WTS, WTW, XEC, XOXO, YUME, ZNGA
Fri, Mar. 4, 9:44 AM
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (NASDAQ:WBA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Mizuho Securities. Price target raised to $75 (6% downside risk).
- Acceleron Pharma (NASDAQ:XLRN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral by Janney Capital. Price target lowered to $39 (39% upside) from $45.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:KERX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform by FBR Capital. Price target is $10 (145% upside).
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (NYSE:ZBH) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Argus Research.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE:VRX) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Canaccord Genuity. Price target lowered to $75 (15% upside) from $125. Downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform by RBC Capital. Price target lowered to $85 (31% upside) from $194.
- TeamHealth Holdings (NYSE:TMH) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Jefferies. Price target lowered to $65 (44% upside).
- McKesson (NYSE:MCK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy by Mizuho Securities. Price target lowered to $164 (1% upside).
- Diplomat Pharmacy (NYSE:DPLO) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight by JP Morgan. Price target lowered to $30 (9% upside) from $52.
- Rockwell Medical (NASDAQ:RMTI) downgraded to Hold from Buy by Stifel. $19 price target removed. Also downgraded to Hold from Buy by Craig-Hallum.
- China Biologic Products (NASDAQ:CBPO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform by Credit Suisse. Price target raised to HK$129.
- Orexigen Therapeutics (NASDAQ:OREX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform by RBC Capital. Price target lowered to $1 (43% upside) from $5.
- Vivus (NASDAQ:VVUS) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform by RBC Capital. Price target lowered to $1 (6% downside risk) from $4.
Wed, Mar. 2, 10:02 AM
- China Biologic Products (CBPO -5.3%) prices the public offering of 3.87M shares of common stock held by Warburg Pincus Private Equity X at $110 per share. Underwriters over-allotment is an additional 387K shares.
- The company will receive no proceeds from the sale.
- Previously: China Biologic launches secondary of Warburg Pincus-held shares (March 1)
Tue, Mar. 1, 6:01 PM
- China Biologic (CBPO +3.2%) is announcing a secondary offering of 3.5M shares -- amounting to about $411.7M at its current price.
- The company, a plasma-based biopharmaceutical with a market cap of nearly $3.1B, isn't selling any shares in the deal and won't receive any proceeds. Warburg Pincus and affiliates will sell the shares.
- The number of shares to be sold amounts to about 13.2% of outstanding stock, and common stock outstanding won't change as a result. The offering's expected to close next Monday.
- After hours: CBPO flat.
Thu, Feb. 25, 5:01 PM
- China Biologic Products (NASDAQ:CBPO): Q4 EPS of $0.74 beats by $0.19.
- Revenue of $68.3M (+17.8% Y/Y) beats by $1.53M.
Wed, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ADSK, AEGR, AGO, AHT, AIRM, AL, ALEX, AMH, ATLS, AXLL, BGS, BIDU, BIO, BLOX, BMRN, BVN, CBI, CBPO, CLVS, COWN, CSU, CVT, DGI, DK, DKL, DLR, EBS, ENV, EOG, EVC, GERN, GG, GPS, GSAT, HASI, HEI, HK, HLF, HTGC, HWAY, IART, IM, IMMR, INTU, KBR, KHC, KND, KW, KWR, LYV, MACK, MAIN, MDVN, MELI, MHK, MITT, MNST, MTZ, NDLS, NNI, NTRI, OLED, OUT, OVAS, PANW, PBA, PEGA, PFMT, PODD, PRAA, RARE, RBA, RLOC, RPTP, RRC, RRMS, RTRX, SBAC, SEM, SEMG, SPLK, SPNC, SSRI, STAG, STMP, STRZA, SWN, TSRO, TWOU, TXMD, UHS, WIFI, WPG, WTW, XNPT, ZOES
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:07 PM
- China Biologic Products (NASDAQ:CBPO): Q3 EPS of $0.82 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $78.8M (+14.3% Y/Y) beats by $3.5M.
Nov. 2, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACHC, AFG, AIV, AMSG, ASH, ATVI, AWR, BIO, BKH, CBPO, CBS, CERN, CHEF, CHUY, CIM, CKP, CSU, CSV, CVC, DAC, DENN, DHT, DK, DKL, DVA, DVN, ECYT, ENPH, ENSG, EPIQ, ETSY, EVRI, FANG, FARO, FIVN, FLTX, FMI, FOGO, GHDX, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HL, HLF, HRZN, IAG, IPHS, IRWD, ITRI, IVR, JCOM, KEG, LLNW, MPO, MTZ, MXL, MYGN, NFX, NYMT, OAS, OCLR, OESX, OFIX, OKE, OKS, ORA, PAA, PAGP, PAYC, PBPB, PKD, QUAD, REGI, RIGL, RLOC, RP, RPAI, RXN, SLW, SSNI, SUPN, TDW, TMH, TSLA, TSRA, TX, UNTD, USNA, VNDA, WBMD, WR, WTR, X, XEC, XOXO, XXIA, Y, ZAGG, ZEN, ZNGA
Aug. 5, 2015, 5:05 PM
- China Biologic Products (NASDAQ:CBPO): Q2 EPS of $1.06 beats by $0.19.
- Revenue of $79.1M (+31.7% Y/Y) beats by $7.35M.
Jun. 26, 2015, 5:37 PM
Jun. 8, 2015, 12:49 PM
May 6, 2015, 5:22 PM
- China Biologic Products (NASDAQ:CBPO): Q1 EPS of $0.94 beats by $0.10.
- Revenue of $70.4M (+25.0% Y/Y) beats by $6.1M.