MFS California Municipal FundNYSEMKT
Thu, Oct. 6, 10:09 AM
- MFS California Municipal Fund (NYSEMKT:CCA) - $0.0475.
- MFS Charter Income Trust (NYSE:MCR) - $0.0631.
- MFS Government Markets Income Trust (NYSE:MGF) - $0.0339.
- MFS High Income Municipal Trust (NYSE:CXE) - $0.0245.
- MFS High Yield Municipal Trust (NYSE:CMU) - $0.0225.
- MFS Intermediate High Income Fund (NYSE:CIF) - $0.0223.
- Payable Oct. 31; for shareholders of record Oct. 20; ex-div Oct. 18.
- Press Release
Wed, Jun. 15, 3:32 AM
- California has overtaken France as the world’s sixth-largest economy, growing by 4.1% in 2015.
- The most-populous U.S. state, with a gross domestic product of $2.5T, has also eclipsed recession-plagued Brazil.
- "This is the result of both good growth in California and exchange-rate movements of the dollar vs. other currencies," said Irena Asmundson, chief economist of the California Department of Finance.
- ETFs: PCK, VCV, NAC, BFZ, PZC, PCQ, MCA, NKX, MUC, CMF, MYC, CCA, NZH, EVM, NCA, NVX, CEV, EIA, AKP, PWZ, BJZ, NXC, CXA, NBW, NCB
Jul. 3, 2015, 3:17 AM
- Marking another sign of the state's financial recovery, the one-notch upgrade to "AA-" from "A+" gives California GO debt the highest rating from S&P since 2000 - when the dot-com bust hammered the state's economy.
- California's new budget, "marks another step forward in the state's journey toward improved fiscal sustainability," said the agency's report.
- California now outranks Illinois and New Jersey and is tied with Michigan and Pennsylvania.
- ETFs: PCK, VCV, BFZ, PCQ, PZC, MCA, NAC, NKX, MUC, CMF, MYC, CCA, NZH, EVM, PWZ, AKP, NCA, NVX, CEV, EIA, BJZ, CXA, NXC, NCB, NBW