Thu, Nov. 5, 9:20 AM
- Net income of $12.1M, or $0.23 per diluted share vs. $12.2M, or $0.23 per diluted share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Segment sales: Activated Carbon and Service -2.4%; Equipment -10.2%; Consumer -30%.
- Gross margin increased to 36.2% from 34.6%; SA&R expense +6.6%.
- Repurchased 872K shares of common stock during the quarter.
- Q3 results
Thu, Nov. 5, 7:43 AM
Wed, Nov. 4, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, ACIW, ACRE, ACTA, AES, AGIO, AGU, AINV, ALSK, AMCX, AMED, AMRC, ANSS, APA, ATHM, AZN, BBEP, BCE, BCRX, BDBD, BEE, BR, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CELG, CLDT, CNK, CNP, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COTY, CROX, CSTM, CWEI, DNR, DUK, EGL, ENB, ENDP, ENOC, ESI, FUN, GEO, GLOG, GLP, GOGO, HFC, HGG, HII, HRC, INSY, IRC, IT, ITC, ITG, KATE, KOP, LAMR, LBY, LINE, LPI, LXP, MEG, MGA, MITL, MPEL, MPW, MSG, MSO, MVIS, MZOR, NDLS, NGS, NHI, NILE, NRP, OGE, OMED, PBH, PDCE, PRFT, PRIM, PWE, PWR, RDUS, RGEN, RGLD, RICE, RL, RLGY, RRD, RVLT, RWLK, SCOR, SEAS, SFM, SFY, SJI, SNSS, SPAR, SRC, SRPT, SSTK, STN, STWD, SYMC, TAP, TDC, TE, THS, TIME, TK, TLP, TNK, TRXC, TU, USAC, VC, VER, VIVO, WAC, WIN, WPP, ZEUS
Tue, Oct. 13, 8:08 AM| Tue, Oct. 13, 8:08 AM | Comment!
Thu, Aug. 6, 9:00 AM
- Net income of $12.6M, or $0.24 per diluted share vs. $15.2M, or $0.28 per diluted share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Segment sales: Activated Carbon and Service -4.9%; Equipment -18.6%; Consumer -33.3%.
- Gross margin increased to 37.5% from 34.4%; SA&R expense +6.6%.
- Q2 results
Thu, Aug. 6, 8:02 AM
Wed, Aug. 5, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACTA, AGIO, AGN, AGO, AINV, AMCX, APA, AXAS, AYR, BBEP, BBW, BCE, BDBD, BDX, BECN, CC, CCC, CCOI, CECE, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CRIS, CRZO, CTB, DDD, DUK, DX, EAT, EBS, EMES, ENOC, ENR, EXK, EXTR, FSV, FSYS, GCAP, GLOG, GLP, GNRC, GOGO, GTXI, GWPH, HCLP, HGG, HII, HILL, HL, HSNI, INFI, INSY, IRC, KOP, KORS, LAMR, LEAF, LPI, LQDT, MBLY, MEG, MFC, MITL, MMP, MMS, MPEL, MYL, NGS, NRF, NRP, NRZ, NVO, NXST, NXTM, NYT, OA, OGE, ONE, OTIV, OWW, PBH, PGNX, PLUG, PRIM, RDEN, RGEN, RICE, RSTI, RVLT, RWLK, SATS, SBH, SEAS, SFY, SGM, SNH, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STN, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, TECH, TESO, THS, TK, TLP, TNK, VER, VIAB, WIN, WPP, YORW, ZEUS
Mon, Jun. 29, 3:58 PM
- Calgon Carbon (CCC -8.1%) is sharply lower after the Supreme Court ruled against the EPA's recent mercury emissions mandate, which sent coal stock prices soaring.
- CCC says that while the Court's decision is disappointing, mercury control regulations are in place in many states and Canada that already have established a sizable market; CCC says it continues to expect to increase its activated carbon mercury removal market revenues by ~50% this year.
- Specialty chemical companies Albemarle (ALB -4.9%) and Cabot (CBT -6.6%), which also may have benefited from increased sales of bromine and activated carbon used to reduce mercury, fell sharply.
- Also posting big losses: ADES -9.6%, GTLS -5.4%, LDL -5.1%, ESE -2.7%, ECL -2.4%, DHR -1.2%.
Thu, May 7, 8:07 AM
Wed, May 6, 5:30 PM
- AAON, ACHN, ACRE, AEE, AGIO, AKRX, ALE, ALU, AMRC, APA, APO, ARCP, ARIA, AXAS, BABA, BDBD, BDX, CBB, CCC, CCOI, CDW, CECE, CHD, CNK, CNQ, CNSL, CONE, COT, COTY, CRIS, CSIQ, DFT, DNOW, DWRE, ENZY, FIG, FSYS, GLP, GOGO, GOLD, GSM, HII, HILL, HL, HPT, INSY, INXN, IRC, IT, KATE, LEAF, LIOX, LPI, LQDT, LXP, MFC, MGA, MITL, MMS, MPEL, MPW, MT, MWW, MZOR, NCLH, NICE, NJR, NRP, NXST, OGE, ONE, OWW, PCLN, PDCE, PGEM, PMC, PPL, PRFT, RDEN, REGN, RESI, REV, RFP, RGEN, RICE, RRD, RSTI, RWLK, SATS, SEAS, SFY, SNAK, SNI, SPH, SRPT, SSTK, STE, SUNE, TA, TAP, TDC, THS, TIME, TLM, TLP, TU, USAC, VC, VTG, WAC, WIN, WPG, WPP, WRES
Thu, Feb. 19, 9:08 AM
- Net income of $12.1M, or $0.23 per diluted share vs. $11M, or $0.20 per diluted share, in the same quarter a year ago.
- Segment sales: Activated Carbon and Service +8.4%; Equipment -8.2%; Consumer -34.4%.
- Gross margin increased to 35.9% from 34.3%; SA&R expense +4.7%.
- Q4 results
Thu, Feb. 19, 8:15 AM
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM| Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM | 7 Comments
Mon, Feb. 2, 1:17 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 10:35 AM
Nov. 5, 2014, 7:39 AM
Calgon Carbon Corp is engaged in the manufacture, supply, reactivation, and application of activated carbons and the manufacture of ballast water treatment, ultraviolet light disinfection, and ion-exchange technologies.
Other News & PR