China Commercial Credit: Undervalued And Poised For Growth
- Trading at a significant discount to book value, CCCR presents as being grossly undervalued.
- With an expansion into P2P lending and commercial leasing, CCCR is poised to develop in market segments with better margins and less risk.
- An interview with the company CEO showcases leadership experience and tireless commitment.
- Despite competition in the space growing at an alarming rate, CCCR's diverse business plan has the company poised for noteworthy growth.
- Trading near all-time lows, now could be an opportune time to consider the initiation of a position.