Thu, Oct. 29, 7:32 AM
Wed, Oct. 28, 5:30 PM
- ABC, ABMD, AET, ALKS, ALLE, ALLT, ALLY, ALU, ALXN, AMT, APD, AVT, AVY, AWI, BANC, BBW, BC, BG, BLL, BWA, BWEN, BXLT, CCE, CHTR, CLF, CME, CMS, COP, CRI, CRR, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DFT, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, EXAS, EXLS, FCN, FIG, FMS, GCI, GG, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GT, GTLS, GTXI, HAR, HEES, HST, HTWR, I, IDA, IMS, INGR, IQNT, IRDM, IVZ, JAH, JCI, KEM, KERX, LDOS, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MA, MCK, MD, MDP, MDXG, MGM, MMYT, MO, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTH, MTRN, MWW, NEO, NICE, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OFC, OSK, PAG, PBI, PES, PF, PNK, POT, PPL, PX, RDS.A, RFP, RGS, RTIX, RYAM, SABR, SAN, SC, SCG, SHOO, SHW, SMP, SNE, SNMX, STM, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TPX, TWC, UAN, UBSI, UPL, VA, VICL, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XYL, ZBH
Tue, Oct. 27, 8:04 AM
Mon, Sep. 21, 6:52 PM
- Wynn Resorts (NASDAQ:WYNN), Viacom (NASDAQ:VIAB) and Dollar Tree (NASDAQ:DLTR) headline Goldman Sachs' list of 25 companies that could post outsized returns even as more and more stocks are moving in lock-step.
- Goldman’s picks come as return dispersion - the performance gap among stocks - has sunk lately amid turmoil in China and concerns about when the Fed will raise interest rates that has pushed stock correlations to their highest level since 2011.
- Given the low-dispersion setting, Goldman says investors should focus on these 25 stocks that have high “dispersion scores” and 15%-plus upside to the firm’s targets: WYNN, VIAB, DLTR, UAL, LUV, URBN, CBG, JNPR, MPC, NFLX, HBI, SIG, CRM, CERN, VLO, KMX, ENDP, CTSH, ISRG, ETFC, TSN, CCE, CI, REGN, GT
Fri, Aug. 7, 2:31 AM
- Three Coca-Cola bottlers have agreed to a merger combining $12B in revenue across 13 European countries, as part of a global consolidation push by Coke (NYSE:KO) to cut costs amid slowing sales.
- Under the new tie-up, Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE:CCE) would relocate its headquarters to the U.K., merging with Spanish and German operations to form "Coca-Cola European Partners".
- The bottlers expect the move to generate annual cost savings of $350M-$375M within three years.
- Previously: Coca-Cola Enterprises to combine with two other European bottlers (Aug. 06 2015)
Thu, Aug. 6, 9:08 AM
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE:CCE) announces it will combine operations with Coca-Cola Iberian Partners and Coca-Cola Erfrischungsgetränke into a new Western European bottling company called Coca-Cola European Partners.
- The new entity has expected pro-forma revenue of $12.6B and EBITDA of $2.1B.
- Substantial synergies are expected to be churned up over time.
- CCE +2.51% premarket to $53.15.
Fri, Jul. 31, 9:19 AM
Thu, Jul. 30, 5:40 PM
Thu, Jul. 30, 5:19 PM
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE:CCE) +8.3% AH following a WSJ report that it is advanced talks about a merger with two European bottlers of Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) products, a move that would further a push by the U.S. company to consolidate its bottlers around the world and cut costs.
- Terms of the potential deal are not known, but it is likely to be valued well into the billions of dollars.
Thu, Jul. 30, 7:33 AM
Wed, Jul. 29, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ACI, ACIW, ACOR, ACRE, ADP, ALKS, ALLE, ALU, ALXN, AMRC, APD, AVP, AWI, AZN, BC, BCO, BG, BLL, BUD, BWA, BWEN, CAH, CBB, CBM, CBR, CCE, CCJ, CEVA, CI, CL, CME, COP, COT, CPN, CRL, CRR, CRS, CSH, CVE, CVI, CVRR, DBD, DCIX, DFT, DLPH, EDR, EME, ENTG, EPD, ERJ, ESI, EXLS, FCAU, FCN, FIG, FMS, GG, GHM, GLOP, GLPI, GNC, GOV, GTLS, GVA, HEES, HOT, HP, HST, I, IART, IDA, IDCC, IDXX, INGR, IRDM, IRM, IT, ITC, IVZ, KMT, LBY, LINE, LKQ, LLL, MD, MDLZ, MDP, MDXG, MMYT, MOBL, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MWW, NAVB, NICE, NMM, NNN, NOK, NTCT, ODFL, OSK, OXY, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, PG, PNK, PNW, POT, PRFT, PWE, RDS.A, RFP, RTIX, RYAM, RYL, SC, SCG, SEE, SHOO, SHOP, SMP, SNE, SNMX, SSYS, SUI, SWK, TASR, TDY, TE, TEX, TFX, TKR, TMUS, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VG, VICL, VLO, VLY, WST, WWE, XEL, XRAY, XYL, YNDX, ZBH
Tue, Jul. 28, 9:04 AM
Fri, May 1, 5:01 PM
Thu, Apr. 30, 7:34 AM
Wed, Apr. 29, 5:30 PM
- AAWW, AB, ABC, ACIW, ACOR, ADP, AIT, ALKS, ALLE, AMT, ANR, APD, ARG, ARW, AVP, AWI, BCE, BDC, BG, BKCC, BLL, BWA, BZH, CAH, CCE, CDK, CELG, CI, CL, CME, COMM, COP, CRR, CRS, CSH, CTCM, CVI, CVRR, CWEI, CY, DBD, DIN, DLPH, EME, EPD, ERJ, EXLS, FCN, FIS, FMS, FSS, GEO, GG, GLOP, GNC, GNRC, GOV, GTI, GTLS, HAR, HEES, HST, HUN, I, IDA, IMAX, INCY, INGR, IRDM, ITC, ITG, IVZ, LBY, LKQ, LLL, LPLA, MD, MGLN, MINI, MLM, MMC, MOS, MPC, MPLX, MSCI, MTRN, MVIS, NBIX, NI, NOK, NTCT, NVO, NYT, OAK, ODFL, OMG, PBI, PCRX, PES, PF, POT, PSX, PSXP, PWE, PWR, RDS.A, RDWR, RGLD, RGS, ROK, RYL, SCG, SEE, SHPG, SMP, SNAK, SNE, SNMX, STM, STRZA, TASR, TDY, TEVA, TFX, THRM, TKR, TWC, TWI, UAN, UFS, UPL, VA, VAC, VGR, VIAB, VLY, VNTV, WRLD, WST, WWE, XEL, XOM, XYL, ZMH
Tue, Mar. 24, 8:42 AM| Tue, Mar. 24, 8:42 AM | Comment!
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc markets, produces & distributes nonalcoholic beverages. The Company offers various beverages, including regular, zero, and low-calorie energy and sports drinks, waters, juices, fruit drinks, coffees, and teas.
Other News & PR