Fri, Jul. 31, 9:19 AM
Thu, Jul. 30, 5:40 PM
Thu, Jul. 30, 5:19 PM
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (NYSE:CCE) +8.3% AH following a WSJ report that it is advanced talks about a merger with two European bottlers of Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) products, a move that would further a push by the U.S. company to consolidate its bottlers around the world and cut costs.
- Terms of the potential deal are not known, but it is likely to be valued well into the billions of dollars.
Tue, Mar. 24, 8:42 AM| Tue, Mar. 24, 8:42 AM | Comment!
Feb. 6, 2014, 8:10 AM
- KeyBanc raises its price target on Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR) to $150. The investment firm is being listened to after calling out just two months ago the potential for a Coca-Cola partnership with GMCR. Shares of GMCR are up 43.7% premarket to $115.50 - a level last seen in 2011.
- The deal is a positive for Coca-Cola (KO) as it refreshes its ability to enter a new category with growth potential, says Stephanie Link. If there's a concern, it's with Coca-Cola bottlers (CCE, COKE, KOF) who now have a risk to profitability.
- Shares of SodaStream (SODA) have recovered nicely from their initial plunge following the KO-GMCR news and are now off only 2.9% premarket. There's plenty of speculation that PepsiCo (PEP) will be tempted to match Coca-Cola's move into home beverage systems with a SodaStream deal.
- No panic with Starbucks (SBUX), +0.4% premarket, as analysts see the company's comfortable relationship with GMCR unaffected.
Sep. 3, 2013, 2:52 PM
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE +2.3%) gets a lift from Goldman's Judy Hong who upgrades the shares to Conviction Buy from Neutral.
- The risk/ reward looks good, Hong thinks, as the fundamentals are improving and the valuation — at 14x forward earnings — is very reasonable.
- FY14 and FY15 EPS estimates raised to $2.91 (from $2.87) and $3.47 (from $3.46) respectively.
- Price target hiked to $47 from $43.
Jun. 11, 2013, 10:31 AM
Apr. 30, 2012, 1:45 PM
Dec. 15, 2011, 1:06 PMCoca-Cola Enterprises (CCE +1.5%) gains after saying FY11 earnings will come in at the high end of its prior forecast, and FY12 will be above expectations as well. The company expects this year's EPS to be around $2.14 - $2.18, and for FY12 it predicts EPS growth of between 10% - 12%. Analysts were looking for growth of 10% and 4% respectively. | Dec. 15, 2011, 1:06 PM | 1 Comment
Sep. 13, 2011, 11:24 AMCoca-Cola Enterprises (CCE +2.9%) is moving higher after UBS upgrades the bottler to Buy, while maintaining a $30 PT. UBS thinks concerns about rising input costs, European instability, consumer health worries, and a proposed French soda tax are overdone, and that the company can post 2011 growth above its long-term targets. | Sep. 13, 2011, 11:24 AM | Comment!
Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc markets, produces & distributes nonalcoholic beverages. The Company offers various beverages, including regular, zero, and low-calorie energy and sports drinks, waters, juices, fruit drinks, coffees, and teas.
Other News & PR