What's your position on ?
Why are you ish?
You voted ish on Vote again
Posts appear on the My Feed page of subscribers to this ticker
Wed, Feb. 3, 5:03 PM
Tue, Feb. 2, 5:35 PM
- AAV, ALL, AVB, AWH, BDN, BRKS, BWLD, BXP, CACI, CBL, CCK, CDNS, CEB, CINF, CPST, DHT, ENH, EPM, EXAR, FBHS, GEOS, GLUU, GPRO, HIVE, HUBG, ICUI, IMPV, LCI, LNC, MAA, MAC, MCHP, MDU, MET, MNR, MTGE, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, NE, NXPI, OSUR, PACB, PCL, PMT, PNNT, RE, RGLD, RRTS, SFLY, SPSC, TIS, TMK, TTWO, TWO, UHAL, WFT, WSTL, XL, YUM
Oct. 19, 2015, 5:05 PM
- Crown Holdings (NYSE:CCK): Q3 EPS of $1.34 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $2.46B (-5.0% Y/Y) misses by $80M.
Oct. 18, 2015, 5:35 PM
Jul. 20, 2015, 5:05 PM
- Crown Holdings (NYSE:CCK): Q2 EPS of $1.03 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $2.28B (-4.2% Y/Y) misses by $140M.
Jul. 19, 2015, 5:35 PM
Apr. 16, 2015, 5:06 PM
- Crown Holdings (NYSE:CCK): Q1 EPS of $0.53 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $1.99B (flat Y/Y) misses by $70M.
Apr. 15, 2015, 5:35 PM
Feb. 18, 2015, 2:25 PM
- Ball Corp. (BLL +2.4%) is close to a deal to purchase U.K. rival Rexam and could be announced as early as this week, WSJ reports, in a move that would create the world’s largest beverage can maker.
- The companies said earlier this month they were negotiating a cash-and-share offer that would value Rexam at ~£4B ($6.2B), but some analysts pointed to regulatory concerns as an impediment to a deal.
- A combination would leave its nearest rival, Crown Holdings (CCK +3.1%), trailing with 19% market share.
Feb. 9, 2015, 5:12 PM
- Crown Holdings (NYSE:CCK): Q4 EPS of $0.48 in-line.
- Revenue of $2.13B (+2.9% Y/Y) misses by $50M.
- Shares +0.32% AH.
Feb. 8, 2015, 5:35 PM
Feb. 5, 2015, 8:37 AM
- Ball Corp. (NYSE:BLL) +4% premarket after confirming it is in talks about buying U.K.-based rival Rexam, a move that would combine two of the world’s biggest can makers.
- Rexam says the two companies are discussing a possible share and cash offer worth ~610 pence/share, which would value it at more than £4B ($6B).
- Rexam and Ball, together with Crown Holdings (NYSE:CCK), account for more than 60% of global beverage can volumes, and nearly 90% in Europe, North and South America.
- Earlier: Ball misses by $0.01, beats on revenue
Oct. 16, 2014, 5:39 PM
- Crown Holdings (NYSE:CCK) entered into an agreement to acquire EMPAQUE (Mexican beverage packaging) from Heineken N.V. (OTCQX:HEINY)
- Segment Revenue - Americas Beverage $570M vs. $583M last year; North America Food $236 vs. 249M; European Beverage $474M vs. 481M; European Food $787M vs. 543M.
- Free Cash Flow $91M vs. $70M.
- Q3 earnings
- Conference Call at 9 am ET tomorrow
Oct. 16, 2014, 5:12 PM
- Crown Holdings (NYSE:CCK): Q3 EPS of $1.36 beats by $0.15.
- Revenue of $2.59B (+8.4% Y/Y) misses by $30M.
Oct. 15, 2014, 5:35 PM
Sep. 1, 2014, 3:30 AM
Crown Holdings Inc is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. The Company's primary products include steel & aluminum cans for food, beverage, household and other consumer products and metal vacuum closures.
Other News & PR