Thu, Apr. 30, 6:10 AM| Comment!
Mon, Mar. 16, 5:13 PM
- Cabot Microelectronics (NASDAQ:CCMP) had a rough day after Needham's Edwin Mok cut the chip manufacturing materials supplier to Hold, albeit while maintaining its $54 target.
- Mok cites soft PC demand (as evidenced by Intel's Q1 warning), limited growth for Cabot's polishing pad business, limited capital returns, and a belief shares are fully valued. "CCMP has consistently delivered the highest margin and cash flow generation among its semiconductor material supplier peers, but its CMP consumables business has high exposure to the slow-growing legacy semi production, resulting in limited top-line growth."
Thu, Jan. 29, 6:17 AM| Comment!
Oct. 23, 2014, 6:14 AM| Comment!
Jul. 24, 2014, 6:45 AM| Comment!
Apr. 24, 2014, 6:42 AM| Comment!
Feb. 19, 2014, 9:48 AM
- SolarCity (SCTY -4.2%) has been cut to Neutral by Baird ahead of Monday's Q4 report.
- Red Hat (RHT +1%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Cowen.
- Gogo (GOGO +3.5%) has been upgraded to Overweight by Evercore. Q4 results are due on March 13.
- Youku (YOKU -3.3%) has been cut to Sell by Maxim. Q4 results are expected later this month.
- SMIC (SMI -0.9%) has been cut to Neutral by JPMorgan following its Q4 miss and soft Q1 guidance.
- Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP +4.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by D.A. Davidson.
Jan. 23, 2014, 6:05 AM| Comment!
Dec. 5, 2013, 9:57 AM
- Sprint (S +2.9%) has been upgraded to Buy by Nomura.
- Open Text (OTEX +1.2%) has been upgraded to Neutral by Susquehanna.
- Lumos Networks (LMOS +3%) has been started at Buy by Canaccord.
- Mavenir Systems (MVNR +6%) has been started at Buy by Deutsche after posting its Q3 results.
- Arris (ARRS +5.7%) has been started at Buy by Brean.
- Tangoe (TNGO +3.6%) has been started at Buy by Roth.
- Cabot Microelectronics (CCMP +1.9%) has been started at Buy by Needham.
Oct. 29, 2013, 6:10 AM
Oct. 21, 2013, 2:48 PM| Comment!
Jul. 30, 2013, 6:14 AM
Apr. 25, 2013, 6:43 AM
Jan. 24, 2013, 6:06 AM
Oct. 25, 2012, 6:18 AM
Jul. 26, 2012, 6:58 AM
CCMP vs. ETF Alternatives
Cabot Microelectronics Corp is the supplier of polishing slurries & a growing polishing pad supplier used in the manufacture of advanced integrated circuit devices within the semiconductor industry, in a process called chemical mechanical planarization.
Other News & PR