Cross Country Healthcare: Lots Of Long-Term Catalysts
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Wed, Aug. 6, 11:54 PM| Comment!
Wed, May. 7, 5:17 PM| Comment!
Fri, Mar. 7, 7:46 AM
- Citi and Cantor Fitzgerald both upgrade Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) to Buy. The latter sets a price target of $10.
- Yesterday, the stock plunged 28% on 5.5 times normal volume after the company reported results Wednesday evening that fell short of expectations.
- Shares are up 5% premarket.
- Consensus estimates for Q1 and 2014 are $.01/share on revenues of $118M and $.13/share on revenues of $484M, respectively.
- 213 mutual funds have positions, up from 188 a year earlier.
Thu, Mar. 6, 12:52 PM
Thu, Mar. 6, 1:39 AM
Nov. 6, 2013, 5:14 PM
Aug. 7, 2013, 6:22 AM
Aug. 5, 2013, 11:26 AM
- AMN Healthcare Services (AHS +9.8%) gets a big boost from an upgrade to Neutral from Sell at UBS. The firm also raises its price target to $16 from $9.
- UBS says that despite an uneven turn around in the medical staffing sector, the company has continued to post solid numbers.
- Additionally, problems at its largest competitor, Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN), have created an opportunity for AHS to gain market share.
- The new $16 target is based on a multiple of roughly 20x UBS' 2014 EPS estimate, reflecting increased confidence AHS will continue to meet targets despite a challenging macro backdrop.
May. 7, 2013, 5:24 PM
Mar. 18, 2013, 5:35 PM
Nov. 7, 2012, 12:18 PMCross Country Healthcare (CCRN -7.1%) drops after reporting a $0.02 Q3 net loss due to impairment charges, missing Street expectations for a gain of $0.02. Revenue also slipped 1.6% to $129M, barely beating expectations. The company also lowered its Q4 sales guidance, now expecting sales between $126M -$129M, below Street estimates for $130M. EPS estimates are also trimmed to a loss of $(0.01) - $(0.03), versus expectations of a $0.04 gain. | Comment!
Nov. 6, 2012, 5:09 PM
Sep. 5, 2012, 2:47 PM
Aug. 6, 2012, 6:08 PM
May. 9, 2012, 5:33 PM
Mar. 5, 2012, 5:13 PM
CCRN vs. ETF Alternatives
Cross Country Healthcare Inc provides healthcare staffing and workforce solutions. It has three business segments: nurse and allied staffing, physician staffing, and other human capital management services.
Other News & PR