Yesterday, 1:00 PM
Yesterday, 12:48 PM
Tue, Jul. 12, 8:55 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI) +132% premarket after announcing it is providing catalysts featuring its Mixed Phase Catalyst technology to Honda for its newly designed 2017 Accord Hybrid model.
- The catalysts in hybrid and electric vehicles normally require high levels of precious metals to achieve higher performance due to the low temperature drive cycles encountered; CDTI says its MPC technology enables car manufacturers to meet the required high performance at lower platinum group metal levels.
- CDTI began delivering catalysts to Honda in 2001, including the North American Hybrid and Plug-In Hybrid models.
Wed, Jun. 1, 9:04 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI) appoints Tracy Kern as its new CFO, effective immediately.
- Kern's most recent position was CFO at Interlink Electronics, part of her 15-plus years of financial leadership experience.
- Now read Clean Diesel Technologies: Burning cash, emitting spotty history and financials (May 15)
Fri, May 13, 8:03 AM
Wed, Mar. 30, 7:07 AM
Nov. 23, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 23, 2015, 9:19 AM
Nov. 17, 2015, 9:16 AM
Nov. 13, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI): Q3 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $9.8M (+5.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.86M.
Oct. 22, 2015, 8:28 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI) names Matthew Beale as its new CEO, replacing Chris Harris who became President and CEO in July 2014 and will continue as President and assume the role of COO.
- Beale has served on CDTI's board since September 2014 and was chairman of the audit committee; previously he had held several top positions at Fuel Systems Solutions, including President and CFO.
Oct. 14, 2015, 11:58 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI +0.9%) is initiated with a Buy rating and $3 price target at Lake Street Capital, which believes investors are missing the significant changes in CDTI's strategy and business model undertaken in the past year.
- The firm says that while there is still work to be done and there are risks, it sees shares moving higher as CDTI ramps its catalyst supply deal with AP Exhaust in the aftermarket channel, gains traction with new OEMs in its catalyst business, and ramps its Heavy-Duty Diesel replacement parts business.
Oct. 8, 2015, 9:16 AM
Oct. 8, 2015, 8:41 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI) +12.8% premarket after signing a multi-year contract with PACCAR (NASDAQ:PCAR) to distribute its DuraFit diesel particulate filters to PCAR's North American network of more than 670 Peterbilt and Kenworth dealerships.
- CDTI says the agreement is an important milestone in its plan to secure national distribution channels for DuraFit original equipment manufacturer replacement diesel particulate filters in North America.
Sep. 24, 2015, 9:25 AM
Sep. 23, 2015, 9:12 AM
Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. is a cleantech emissions control company that designs, develops and manufactures sustainable solutions to reduce emissions of on- and off-road engine applications. Its business is driven by increasingly stringent global emission standards for internal combustion... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Chemicals - Major Diversified
Country: United States
Other News & PR