Fri, May 13, 8:03 AM
Wed, Mar. 30, 7:07 AM
Nov. 23, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 23, 2015, 9:19 AM
Nov. 17, 2015, 9:16 AM
Nov. 13, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI): Q3 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $9.8M (+5.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.86M.
Oct. 22, 2015, 8:28 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI) names Matthew Beale as its new CEO, replacing Chris Harris who became President and CEO in July 2014 and will continue as President and assume the role of COO.
- Beale has served on CDTI's board since September 2014 and was chairman of the audit committee; previously he had held several top positions at Fuel Systems Solutions, including President and CFO.
Oct. 14, 2015, 11:58 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI +0.9%) is initiated with a Buy rating and $3 price target at Lake Street Capital, which believes investors are missing the significant changes in CDTI's strategy and business model undertaken in the past year.
- The firm says that while there is still work to be done and there are risks, it sees shares moving higher as CDTI ramps its catalyst supply deal with AP Exhaust in the aftermarket channel, gains traction with new OEMs in its catalyst business, and ramps its Heavy-Duty Diesel replacement parts business.
Oct. 8, 2015, 9:16 AM
Oct. 8, 2015, 8:41 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI) +12.8% premarket after signing a multi-year contract with PACCAR (NASDAQ:PCAR) to distribute its DuraFit diesel particulate filters to PCAR's North American network of more than 670 Peterbilt and Kenworth dealerships.
- CDTI says the agreement is an important milestone in its plan to secure national distribution channels for DuraFit original equipment manufacturer replacement diesel particulate filters in North America.
Sep. 24, 2015, 9:25 AM
Sep. 23, 2015, 9:12 AM
Aug. 6, 2015, 8:07 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI): Q2 EPS of -$0.16 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $9.9M (-15.4% Y/Y) in-line.
Jun. 11, 2015, 5:20 PM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI) +8.6% AH after disclosing that Honda North America (NYSE:HMC) agreed to purchase goods and related services from the company; financial terms are not disclosed.
- CDTI says the agreement continues its relationship with HMC, and updates and replaces its existing supply agreement from 2000.
Jun. 3, 2015, 9:14 AM
Jun. 3, 2015, 8:44 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI) -10.3% premarket after announcing it will raise ~$5.1M in gross proceeds in a public offering of 2.5M common shares at $2.05 each.
- CDTI says it plans to use the proceeds for general corporate purposes including working capital, general and administrative expenses, capital expenditures and implementation of strategic priorities.
- CDTI surged 23% yesterday after releasing initial test results from its Spinel clean emissions exhaust technology.
Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. is a cleantech emissions control company that designs, develops and manufactures sustainable solutions to reduce emissions of on- and off-road engine applications. Its business is driven by increasingly stringent global emission standards for internal combustion... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Chemicals - Major Diversified
Country: United States
Other News & PR