Nov. 7, 2014, 8:07 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI): Q3 EPS of -$0.11 beats by $0.12.
- Revenue of $9.3M (-30.1% Y/Y)
Nov. 4, 2014, 9:15 AM
Oct. 31, 2014, 12:47 PM
Oct. 31, 2014, 9:06 AM
Oct. 30, 2014, 2:09 PM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI +97%) soars following news this morning that the USPTO awarded it two new patents the company says will eliminate the need for expensive platinum group and rare earth metals in catalytic converters.
- CDTI says the patents represent the first of a family of patents for its Spinel technology, a clean emissions exhaust technology it says will dramatically reduce the cost of attaining more stringent clean air standards.
Oct. 30, 2014, 12:47 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 9:18 AM
Aug. 8, 2014, 8:11 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI): Q2 EPS of -$0.10.
- Revenue of $12.6M (flat Y/Y).
Jul. 7, 2014, 5:58 PM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) names Christopher Harris as its new President and CEO, having served as CDTI's COO and VP of integrated supply chain and research and engineering since April 2012.
- Interim co-CEO Nikhil Mehta will continue as CFO and interim co-CEO Pedro Lopez-Baldrich will continue as general counsel and VP of administration.
May 8, 2014, 9:55 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI): Q1 EPS of -$0.16 beats by $0.16.
- Revenue of $12.5M (-6.4% Y/Y) beats by $1.4M.
May 7, 2014, 11:36 AM
- Amyris (AMRS -7.1%) falls sharply for a second straight day after StreetSweeper writes that the maker of renewable fuel compounds faces rough times ahead, citing "onerous deals, SEC filings and extreme insider selling."
- The pessimistic view comes ahead of Thursday's earnings report after the company reported worse-than-expected earnings numbers over each of the past five quarters.
- Combined with disappointing Q1 earnings from Renewable Energy Group (REGI -5.3%), several biofuel names are trading lower: CDTI -8.5%, SZYM -7.3%, KIOR -6.4%, SYNM -4.3%, BIOF -2%, FF -1.5%.
Apr. 1, 2014, 12:46 PM
Apr. 1, 2014, 9:14 AM
Apr. 1, 2014, 9:07 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI) -10.8% premarket after announcing it is raising ~$6.9M in gross proceeds in an offering of ~2M shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase up to 812K shares of common stock at a combined price of $3.40/share and related warrants.
- CDTI plans to use the proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including working capital, G&A expenses, capital expenditures and implementation of strategic priorities.
- CDTI had closed Monday down 10% from Friday, hurt by the company's report of another net loss for its latest Q4 despite higher revenue and gross margin.
Mar. 31, 2014, 9:13 AM
Mar. 31, 2014, 8:15 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI): Q4 EPS of -$0.27 misses by $0.21.
- Revenue of $15.2M (+22.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.7M.
Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. is a cleantech emissions control company that designs, develops and manufactures sustainable solutions to reduce emissions of on- and off-road engine applications. Its business is driven by increasingly stringent global emission standards for internal combustion... More
Sector: Basic Materials
Industry: Chemicals - Major Diversified
Country: United States
Other News & PR