Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc.NASDAQ
Mon, Nov. 14, 8:02 AM
Fri, Nov. 4, 9:14 AM
Wed, Sep. 7, 12:43 PM
Tue, Sep. 6, 3:57 PM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (CDTI +22.2%) spikes more than 20% after Kanis files a 13D statement disclosing an exchange of notes for common stock.
- CDTI says Kanis now beneficially owns more than 5M shares, or 52.6% of outstanding shares of the class, after acquiring more than 4.87M shares exchange for outstanding promissory notes and other evidences of debt totaling $7.5M plus $400K in accrued interest.
- Separately, CDTI is awarded a patent for methods for selecting and applying a layer of Cu--Mn spinel phase to ZPGM catalyst systems for TWC application.
Mon, Aug. 15, 8:03 AM
Tue, Jul. 26, 1:00 PM
Tue, Jul. 26, 12:48 PM
Tue, Jul. 12, 8:55 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI) +132% premarket after announcing it is providing catalysts featuring its Mixed Phase Catalyst technology to Honda for its newly designed 2017 Accord Hybrid model.
- The catalysts in hybrid and electric vehicles normally require high levels of precious metals to achieve higher performance due to the low temperature drive cycles encountered; CDTI says its MPC technology enables car manufacturers to meet the required high performance at lower platinum group metal levels.
- CDTI began delivering catalysts to Honda in 2001, including the North American Hybrid and Plug-In Hybrid models.
Wed, Jun. 1, 9:04 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI) appoints Tracy Kern as its new CFO, effective immediately.
- Kern's most recent position was CFO at Interlink Electronics, part of her 15-plus years of financial leadership experience.
- Now read Clean Diesel Technologies: Burning cash, emitting spotty history and financials (May 15)
Fri, May 13, 8:03 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI): Q1 EPS of -$0.15 misses by $0.05.
- Revenue of $9.7M (-6.2% Y/Y) beats by $0.93M.
Wed, Mar. 30, 7:07 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI): Q4 EPS of -$0.05 beats by $0.13.
- Revenue of $9.7M (+11.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.55M.
Nov. 23, 2015, 12:45 PM
Nov. 23, 2015, 9:19 AM
Nov. 17, 2015, 9:16 AM
Nov. 13, 2015, 8:05 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI): Q3 EPS of -$0.13 beats by $0.02.
- Revenue of $9.8M (+5.3% Y/Y) misses by $0.86M.
Oct. 22, 2015, 8:28 AM
- Clean Diesel Technologies (NASDAQ:CDTI) names Matthew Beale as its new CEO, replacing Chris Harris who became President and CEO in July 2014 and will continue as President and assume the role of COO.
- Beale has served on CDTI's board since September 2014 and was chairman of the audit committee; previously he had held several top positions at Fuel Systems Solutions, including President and CFO.