Oct. 11, 2013, 4:37 PM
- CardioDX files for $86.25M IPO.
- The proposed ticker symbol is CDX. (S-1)
- The company makes Corus CAD, a blood test that determines whether symptoms are due to obstructive coronary artery disease.
- The company's pro forma net loss per share for 2012 was $0.26.
- CDX's sales for the first six months of this year exceeded all of 2012's revenue.
We are a molecular diagnostics company developing and commercializing novel, proprietary tests that help improve treatment decisions, enhance patient outcomes and reduce the overall cost of care. We use genomic technologies to provide healthcare professionals with critical, actionable... More
Industry: Diagnostic Substances
Country: United States
Other News & PR