Tue, Aug. 9, 5:35 PM
Tue, Aug. 9, 4:37 PM
Mon, Aug. 8, 5:35 PM
- AMBC, APEI, APPS, ARWR, ATHX, AXAS, BW, CALL, CDXS, CHMI, CIVI, CLNE, CRME, CVCO, CYBR, DHT, DIOD, DIS, DPLO, EPIQ, EVRI, FENG, FF, FLTX, FOGO, FOSL, FTEK, GALE, HALO, HCKT, HLIT, HWAY, INFI, INWK, IPAR, JAZZ, KEYW, LITE, LSCC, MCHX, MDVN, MYGN, MYL, NH, NVAX, OMED, OMER, PCTY, PEN, PSIX, PTLA, QNST, RELY, RTK, SCTY, SEDG, SGRY, SPPI, SPWR, TAHO, TCS, TTGT, VRNS, VSAT, WAGE, XON, XONE, YELP, YRD, YUME, ZGNX, ZIOP
Mon, May 9, 4:41 PM
- Codexis (NASDAQ:CDXS): Q1 EPS of -$0.11 beats by $0.04.
- Revenue of $8M (+17.6% Y/Y) beats by $0.51M.
Sun, May 8, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, AMPH, APEI, ARNA, ASEI, BKD, CDXS, CUI, CVG, DCO, DMD, DNB, DPLO, DTSI, ELGX, FENG, FRGI, GLOB, GSBD, HALO, HK, HTZ, IFF, INGN, INVN, INWK, IRWD, IVR, JPEP, JUNO, KEG, KITE, LBTYA, LC, LOPE, LSCC, MBI, MODN, MXL, NLS, NOG, NVGS, NVRO, OAS, OPK, OPWR, PEN, PINC, PLOW, PRAA, PSIX, RARE, RAX, RBC, REN, RVNC, SCTY, SEDG, SEMI, SF, SNHY, SREV, SSNI, STMP, TCX, TMH, TTEC, TTGT, TUBE, VTL, VVC
Fri, Mar. 4, 9:57 AM
- Codexis (CDXS -4.6%) Q4 results: Revenues: $11.6M (-18.3%); R&D Expense: $5.2M (+4.0%); SG&A: $6M (+17.6%); Operating Loss: ($2.2M) (-540.0%); Net Loss: ($2.1M) (-800.0%); Loss Per Share: ($0.05) (-600.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.02 (-71.4%).
- FY2015 results: Revenues: $41.8M (+18.4%); R&D Expense: $20.7M (-9.2%); SG&A: $22.3M (+1.8%); Operating Loss: ($7.8M) (+59.2%); Net Loss: ($7.6M) (+60.2%); Loss Per Share: ($0.19) (+62.0%); Non-GAAP EPS: $0.07 (+146.7%); Quick Assets: $23.3M (-12.1%).
- 2016 Guidance: Revenues: $46M - 49M.
Thu, Mar. 3, 4:18 PM
- Codexis (NASDAQ:CDXS): Q4 EPS of $0.02 beats by $0.06.
- Revenue of $11.6M (-18.3% Y/Y) in-line.
Wed, Mar. 2, 5:35 PM
Nov. 4, 2015, 4:37 PM
- Codexis (NASDAQ:CDXS): Q3 EPS of $0.19 beats by $0.30.
- Revenue of $17.4M (+132.0% Y/Y) beats by $9.08M.
Nov. 3, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACAS, ACLS, ACXM, AEL, AHT, ALB, ALR, ANDE, ARC, AREX, ARPI, ATO, AVG, AWAY, AWK, BGC, BKCC, BKD, BNFT, BOJA, BREW, BRKR, BWXT, CAA, CBPX, CCRN, CDI, CDXS, CF, CJES, CLR, CNAT, CODI, COHR, CPE, CSC, CSGS, CSII, CSLT, CTL, CVG, CVT, CXO, CXW, DCO, DOOR, DPM, DXCM, DYN, EGAN, ENVA, EOX, EPAM, EPM, EQC, ETE, ETP, EVAR, EVTC, EXAM, FB, FC, FEYE, FLT, FOE, FPRX, FRSH, FRT, FTD, FUEL, G, GDDY, GPOR, GTY, GUID, HABT, HASI, HDP, HIVE, HOLX, HR, HRTG, HUBS, IL, IO, JKHY, JONE, JRVR, KAI, KAR, KIM, KING, KND, KW, LADR, LCI, LDRH, LGCY, LHCG, LPSN, MATX, MB, MBI, MCHP, MCHX, MELI, MET, MHLD, MITT, MNTX, MOSY, MRIN, MRO, MTDR, MTRX, MUSA, MWA, MYRG, NLY, NNBR, NOG, NP, NWPX, OME, OSUR, PDLI, PE, PEIX, PFMT, PFSI, PGTI, PHH, PMT, POWR, PRA, PRI, PRU, PSEC, QCOM, QUOT, RDEN, RENT, RGR, RIG, RIGP, RJET, RLJ, RNR, RST, SBAC, SBY, SCSS, SD, SF, SGM, SLF, SPPI, SQNM, STR, SUN, SWM, SXL, TCAP, TEP, TROX, TS, TSE, TUMI, TWO, TXMD, UHAL, VEC, VVUS, WFM, WMGI, WPX, WRK, WSR, WTI, XENT, XNPT, XPO
Oct. 8, 2015, 10:30 AM
- Codexis (CDXS +3.4%) completed Wave 2 of the transfer of its CodeEvolver protein engineering platform technology to GlaxoSmithKline (GSK -0.2%) in Q3, triggering a $6.5M milestone payment. It expects the receive the funds this quarter.
- Under the terms of the July 2014 technology collaboration and license agreement, Codexis received an upfront fee of $6M and a $5M milestone payment after completing Wave 1. The contract grants GSK a license to use CodeEvolver to develop novel enzymes for use in the manufacture of GSK's pharmaceutical and health care products. The platform is installed at a GSK site in Pennsylvania. Codexis is eligible to receive an additional $7.5M milestone payment when the transfer is finalized.
Aug. 11, 2015, 4:09 PM
- Codexis (NASDAQ:CDXS): Q2 EPS of -$0.07 beats by $0.07.
- Revenue of $6.02M (-8.4% Y/Y) misses by $1.32M.
Aug. 10, 2015, 5:35 PM
Aug. 4, 2015, 12:45 PM
Aug. 4, 2015, 10:00 AM
- Thinly traded micro cap Codexis (CDXS +23.1%) is up on average volume in response to its announcement after the close yesterday that it licensed its CodeEvolver platform technology to Merck (MRK -0.1%), the second member of Big Pharma to sign on.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Merck has a non-exclusive license to use the CodeEvolver protein engineering platform technology to develop novel enzymes for use in the manufacture of Merck's pharmaceutical products. Codexis is eligible to receive up to $18M over the next 15 - 24 months, $5M up front and $13M related to certain technology transfer milestones. It is also eligible to receive up to a maximum of $15M for each pharmaceutical ingredient using novel enzymes developed with CodeEvolver by Merck and used in commercial manufacturing.
- Codexis will host a conference call this morning at 11:00 am ET to discuss the deal.
Jun. 1, 2015, 5:39 PM