Cempra - Don't Throw The Baby Out With The Bathwater
Small Pharma Analyst
Small Pharma Analyst
Can Cempra Beat The Superbugs?
Sun, May 1, 9:53 PM
Sun, May 1, 5:30 PM
Sun, Apr. 24, 5:35 PM
Wed, Feb. 24, 4:06 PM
Tue, Feb. 23, 5:35 PM
- AAOI, ALDW, ALJ, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AWK, AWR, AXTI, BLDP, BWXT, CEMP, CHDN, CLGX, CLI, CLR, CRM, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DAVE, DMRC, DOOR, DPM, DTLK, DYN, ECPG, EPR, EQY, ESV, ETE, ETP, FARO, FLTX, FOE, FRGI, FUEL, GDOT, GMED, GXP, HPQ, HTH, IL, IMAX, INN, KEYW, LB, LGCY, LQ, MMLP, MTDR, NFX, NLY, NSPH, NTES, OAS, PE, PHH, QEP, RATE, RBCN, RGR, RICE, RIG, RIGP, RLJ, RLYP, RSPP, SBY, SN, SPTN, SRC, SUN, SXL, TAL, TCAP, TILE, TNDM, TS, TSLX, TUMI, TXTR, VIPS, WES, WGP, WLL, WPX, WR, WSR, XPO, ZPIN
Oct. 22, 2015, 9:59 AM
- CEMPRA (CEMP -4.8%) Q3 results: Revenues: $2.5M (-67.9%); R&D Expense: $23.5M (+49.7%); SG&A: $5.8M (+100.0%); Operating Loss: ($26.9M) (-151.4%); Net Loss: ($25.6M) (-124.6%); Loss Per Share: ($0.63) (-85.3%); Quick Assets: $182M (+83.7%).
- No guidance given.
Oct. 22, 2015, 7:09 AM
- CEMPRA (NASDAQ:CEMP): Q3 EPS of -$0.63 misses by $0.12.
- Revenue of $2.5M (-67.8% Y/Y) misses by $2M.
Oct. 21, 2015, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACAT, ACOR, ADS, AEP, ALK, APOL, ASPS, BCC, BEN, BHE, BMS, CAB, CAM, CAT, CBU, CEMP, COR, CRS, CY, DAN, DGX, DHR, DLX, DNKN, DOW, DPS, DST, EQM, EQT, FAF, FCX, FNB, GMT, GPK, GRA, HBAN, HUB.B, IVC, JNS, LAZ, LLY, LUV, MCD, MHO, MINI, MJN, MMM, NDAQ, NUE, NWE, ORI, PCP, PDS, PENN, PH, PHM, PRLB, PTEN, R, RCI, RS, RTN, SIRI, SJR, SNA, SQNS, STC, SWK, TCB, TROW, UA, UAL, UNP, USG, UTEK, WAB, WBC, WCC, XRS
Jul. 29, 2015, 4:30 PM
- CEMPRA (NASDAQ:CEMP): Q2 EPS of -$0.57 misses by $0.15.
- Revenue of $5.05M (+165.8% Y/Y) beats by $0.84M.
- Shares -1.37%.
Jul. 28, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ACGL, AEGN, AEL, AEM, AFFX, ALGT, ANIK, AR, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, ASH, ATW, BANC, BAX, BKCC, BLKB, BXP, CAVM, CBL, CEMP, CGI, CHDN, CHMT, CLD, CMO, CMPR, CNO, CNW, CROX, CSGP, CW, CWT, CXO, DDR, DOX, DRE, DYAX, EHTH, ELY, EQIX, EQY, ESRT, ESV, EXR, FARO, FB, FBP, FICO, FISV, FMI, FNF, FOE, FORM, FORR, HLS, HOLX, HOS, HY, IPCM, ISIL, IXYS, KEG, KEX, KGC, KRA, KRG, KS, LNC, LOCK, LPSN, LRCX, MAA, MANT, MAR, MC, MCK, MDAS, MEOH, MET, MMLP, MTGE, MTW, MUR, NBIX, NE, NOW, NSIT, NTRI, NXPI, O, OGS, OI, ORLY, OTEX, PDM, PEGA, PEIX, PPC, PSA, PTC, PVA, QGEN, QUIK, RKUS, ROG, RRTS, SBAC, SCI, SCTY, SFLY, SGMO, SKX, SPRT, SSNC, SSS, STAA, SU, TAL, TER, THG, THRM, THRX, TILE, TTEK, UNM, VAR, VGR, VNDA, VRTX, WDC, WES, WFM, WGP, WLL, WMB, WMGI, WSTL, WTS, WYNN
Apr. 30, 2015, 4:11 PM
- CEMPRA (NASDAQ:CEMP): Q1 EPS of -$0.41 beats by $0.01.
- Revenue of $13.9M (+351.3% Y/Y) beats by $11M.
Apr. 29, 2015, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ADNC, ADUS, AEM, AIG, AIV, ARAY, ATHN, ATR, AVD, AXTI, BCOR, BCOV, BMRN, BRKS, BYD, CALD, CAP, CATM, CEMP, CENX, CLD, CLMS, CMLS, COLM, CPSI, CPT, CTCT, CTRL, CUBE, DCT, DGI, DWA, EEP, EGO, ELLI, EMN, EPAY, EVHC, EXEL, EXPE, EZPW, FBHS, FEYE, FLR, FLS, FLT, FRGI, FSLR, G, GB, GILD, HABT, HCI, HLS, HME, HTCH, IART, IMMR, INT, ISBC, JDSU, KRG, LEG, LLNW, LNKD, LNT, LRE, LYV, MITK, MOBL, MRC, MRH, MXL, NFG, NKTR, NR, NTRI, OMCL, PCCC, PDFS, PKI, PODD, POL, PSA, PXLW, QLGC, RGC, RKUS, ROVI, SEM, SGEN, SKYW, SPF, SPN, SPWR, SWKS, SYNC, TER, THG, TMST, TNAV, TNDM, TRMB, TS, TSRO, TSYS, TUES, TXTR, UIL, V, VR, WU, WWWW, YRCW
Feb. 25, 2015, 4:25 PM
- Cempra Holdings (NASDAQ:CEMP): Q4 EPS of -$0.46 beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $2.5M (+19.0% Y/Y) misses by $0.69M.
Feb. 24, 2015, 5:35 PM
- AEGN, AGO, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AREX, ARI, AVGO, AWR, BLDP, BMRN, BWC, CEMP, CHDN, CHMT, CLUB, CLVS, CRM, CSGP, CWT, CXO, DRYS, DXCM, EAC, EHTH, ELGX, EPAM, ESRT, ESV, FARO, FOE, GMED, GPOR, GXP, HK, IL, KW, LB, LGCY, LHCG, MCHX, MDVN, MELI, MMLP, OAS, ORIG, PGTI, PLKI, PRSS, PVA, RGR, RIG, RIGP, SBY, SFM, STAA, SYNC, TEG, TTEC, WDAY, WLL, WMGI, WPX, WR
Oct. 30, 2014, 5:47 AM
- Cempra Holdings (CEMP -0.7%) Q3 results: Revenues: $7.8M (+550.0%); Operating Expenses: $18.5M (+31.2%); Operating Loss: ($10.7M) (+17.1%); Net Loss: ($11.4M) (+16.8%); Loss Per Share: ($0.34) (+17.1%); Quick Assets: $74.2M (-23.1%).
- No guidance given.
Cempra, Inc. is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company. It focuses on developing antibiotics to meet critical medical needs in the treatment of bacterial infectious diseases. The company intends to utilize its series of proprietary lead compounds from its novel macrolide library for uses such... More
Country: United States
Other News & PR