SA News • Today, 8:49 AM
There are no Focus articles on CEQP.
Today, 8:49 AM
- Crestwood Equity Partners (NYSE:CEQP) agrees to sell its interest in Tres Palacios Gas Storage to a newly formed joint venture between Crestwood Midstream Partners (NYSE:CMLP) and an affiliate of Brookfield Infrastructure (NYSE:BIP) for $130M.
- CMLP will own 50.01% of Tres Palacios and will be the operator of Tres Palacios and its assets.
- As a part of the transaction, BIP is entering into five-year, fixed-fee contracts with Tres Palacios for 15B cf of firm storage capacity and 150K dkm/day of enhanced interruptible wheeling services.
Wed, Nov. 5, 7:23 AM| Comment!
Tue, Nov. 4, 5:30 PM
- ACT, ANSS, ARIA, ATHM, AVA, AWR, AXAS, BBEP, BPI, BSFT, CBB, CCC, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CNP, COV, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DNR, DUK, EE, ENB, ENDP, FSS, GLDD, GTN, HFC, HL, HRC, INXN, KELYA, LAMR, LPX, LVLT, MDLZ, MEMP, MGA, MNTA, MVIS, NICE, NRG, NUS, OGE, PWE, PWR, RDC, RLGY, ROC, RRD, RTI, SBGI, SE, SEP, SMG, SSYS, STWD, SWC, THI, TMHC, TRGT, TW, TWX, VG, VOYA, WCG, WIX, YORW
Wed, Oct. 22, 7:29 PM| Comment!
Wed, Aug. 6, 7:11 AM
Tue, Aug. 5, 5:30 PM
- ANR, AOL, APO, ARIA, AVA, AVT, BRKR, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CMLS, CNP, CONE, CSTE, CTSH, DBD, DISH, DNR, DVN, DWSN, EE, ELOS, GEO, GOV, GWPH, HFC, HNT, INXN, IPXL, ITC, KELYA, LINC, LIOX, MDLZ, MEMP, MVIS, NAVB, NUS, PERI, PH, PKD, POWR, RDC, RL, ROC, SBGI, SE, SEP, SF, SJI, SKYW, STWD, TAP, THI, TRGT, TWX, VC, VIAB, VITC, VOYA, WD, WIX, WPX, ZINC
Tue, May. 6, 7:58 AM| Comment!
Wed, Feb. 26, 7:42 AM| Comment!
Dec. 5, 2013, 2:51 PM
- Crestwood Midstream (CMLP -2.4%) and Crestwood Equity Partners (CEQP -10.6%) are sharply lower after providing 2014 financial and operational guidance.
- At CMLP, adjusted EBITDA is seen at $465M-$510M, a 34% increase from anticipated 2013 performance; distributable cash flow is estimated at $330M-$360M, 6%-10% Y/Y growth at coverage of 1.05x-1.1x cash distributions paid.
- Adjusted 2014 EBITDA from operational assets owned by CEQP is estimated at $55M-$60M; distributable cash flow is estimated at $85M-$95M, 5%-10% Y/Y growth at coverage of 1x-1.05x cash distributions paid.
Dec. 5, 2013, 12:53 PM
Nov. 7, 2013, 8:24 AM
CEQP vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR